Chapter 6

THE OFFER {EDITING}

~SO MIN'S POV~.
 When we finally arrived at the expensive and exclusive eatery, hyun joong introduced me to his parents who were very nice,I was really shy at first but I soon got over it because Mrs kim was a very jovial and carefree woman.
"So tell dearie what about your parents?" Mrs kim asked and I gave her a sad smile.
"My omma is dead and as for my father? I really dunno I was raised by my omma and she didn't really talk about him" I replied and she reached out across the table and held my hands.
" I am really sorry about that...you are so adorable we could go shopping some time" she said smiling.
"Yes I will love that" I replied, I liked Mrs kim she was a warm woman. We all went back to eating in comfortable silence, I could see that the kim's family adored each other even joongie looked more human and warm. Just then Mr kim spoke up " joongie what about yoon hera? Do you plan to sue her ?".
"No, she not worth my time I mean I never even met the girl" hyun joong replied. Mrs kim shakes her head in pity.
"I don't blame her for claiming to be your intended bribe I mean my son is so handsome" everybody laughs at the table. I still wondered why people hate her so much because I have heard her songs and to be sincere they weren't that bad.
"Why do people hate her so much?" I asked and Mrs kim replied.
"Its all because she claimed that a top producer in the music industry  her I can't remember his name, the world believed everything she said and the fact that her father was wealthy helped her but soon when the investigations were carried out it turned out all her accusations were false. Since then she has been hated and anyone in association with her is hated too" I was surprised Mrs kim knew so much about the music. Industry .
"Wow you really know what goes on" I remarked
"Of course am an entertainment blogger" she said with a wink.
"I just wonder why she would link her name with joongie's own" I felt hyun joong look at me sharply for using the name his family called him but I just ignored him and smile brightly at Mrs kim I felt he should have a taste of his own medicine.
"That's simple, joongie has a lot of fans her supposedly getting married to joongie throws the spot light on her" she explained "my guess is she wanted to use joongie"
"How pathetic " I shake my head, then Mr kim says.
"Really pathetic, I was a little worried when I heard the news you know I never knew my son had someone as beautiful as you already close to his heart." I blushed furiously and smiled but then I was shocked when I felt joongie pecking me on my cheeks and looking at me with warm affection.
"I know right am so lucky" he said with a smirk, only I could hear the sarcasm in his words but even with that I still felt my heart skip a beat. I tried to remind myself that this was just a job to make me wealthy and an access to complete my education,I had no busy falling for this arrogant beast.
The night finally came to an end with me promising to visit the kim's mansion and spending time with Mrs kim before my wedding. During the drive home I stole glance at joongie but he was sleeping peaceful with his arms folded....aisshhh the arrogant man made me really mad.
~END OF CHAPTER~
*please comment and tell me what you think I will be really happy to hear from you about the story so far, thanks for your support" love ya!!!