Chapter 18

THE OFFER {EDITING}
~KIM HYUN JOONG POV~. I missed her...I couldn't deny it anymore,I had tried my best not to think about her but nothing worked. I even stopped calling her but that was like punishing myself. "What are you thinking about Joongie?" Ankita asked me,I looked at her and smiled a little,she had decided to come home with me because she missed my parents and wanted to meet Somin."Nothing" I replied but she chuckled. "Liar! Have you forgotten I know you very well? You are definitely thinking about something...is it your wife?".She asked with a raised brow and a mocking smile. "No way,why would I think about that woman with a really bad temper" I said coldly but my eyes were on the road,I was going to drop her off at Kim's mansion with my parents and go to my own home. "She has a bad temper mmm I really wanna meet her" she said with all sincerity. "It would be funny though my ex mistress meeting my wife" I said with a nasty voice but she just looked at me and scoffed. "Please do not flatter yourself Joongie,we just had a few but that was all...you might be one of the wealthiest men in asia but trust you can afford a mistress like me ok?" She said with a sarcastic smile on her face but in her heart she was kinda hurt. "You are right Ankita but I was joking anyway" I said as I pulled over in the driveway of my father's mansion,I didn't tell her the real situation of my marriage even though she was my best friend and a former lover,I felt that was between me and somin. We went into the house and my mom was really excited. "Did you just come my darling?" Mrs kim asked as she hugged me. "Yes omma" I replied and watched her as she kissed Ankita. "How have you been?" Mrs Kim asked her. "I have been really good and I missed you so much" Ankita replied with a smile. "Let's have a sit and you can tell me all about your travels,the maids will take your bags up". Mrs kim said I spoke up then I wasn't in for their female gossip I needed to see Somin. "I will get going omma,Somin doesn't know am back I want to see her" I said and Mrs kIm beamed at me with approval. "There will be no need for that Somin is here,she arrived yesterday...I guess she was bored at your house" Mrs kim said. "Where is she?" I asked because I knew there was no way that chatter box wouldn't have made herself known if she was around. "Oh she went out with lee min oh and park shin hye...they went out to have fun since Somin didn't have any class today" she said but I felt my blood boil with rage.She had gone out with Lee min oh again even after I warned her, I marched to the house telephone and dialed her number. "I want you at the mansion immediately and don't let me call you again" I said and hung up but not before I heard her gasp of outrage. I sat down and waited patiently for her to come. "What was that about Joongie?" Ankita asked curiously."She knows I hate it when she goes out with Lee min oh...I told her not to do it again" I replied coldly but Ankita chuckles and says. "I have met Lee min oh twice and he is a really nice guy...I really don't know why you despise him" she said but I just ignored her as I thought about the best way to punish my beautiful talkactive wife when she got here. ~SOMIN'S POV~. I felt angry,happy and anxious after I received Joongie's call. Happy because he was back,angry because he was still an arrogant jerk and anxious because I missed him a lot. I quickly apologize to shin hye unnie and Min oh oppa but they said it was alright so I left and hailed a taxi to take me to the mansion. When I got there I saw his Ferrari parked in the drive way I felt my heart beat faster and I quickly entered the house,the first person I saw was him, he was starring back at me and he looked as gorgeous as ever. He was wearing a gray denim jeans and a black shirt but he had an angry expression on his face...I bit my my lower lips and turned my face and that was when I saw her, I felt my eyes widen in surprise as I stared at the perfect creature sitting down beside my mother in law,the magazine didn't do her beauty justice...so he had brought her back with him!I felt really angry and jealous all over again but I didn't have time to express my feelings because Hyun joong grab my wrist and dragged me upstairs into his room and locked the door while he pushed me against the wall. "What the hell do you think your doing going on a date with Lee min oh dressed like this! Or even going on a date with him at all" he said in a very calm voice that made me shiver. ~END OF CHAPTER~. *Hi peepz, am really sorry if this chapter is short and boring but it a necessary chapter that introduces the "ANKITA" character and explains the relationship she has with the kim family. Pls keep commenting and upvoting, I really appreciate all your support and encouragement. GOMAWO* *kisses*