Chapter 33

THE OFFER {EDITING}
«««SOMIN'S POV»»»». "What?!" I said in a whisper,"your my mother's father??? Wait...my mom even had a family? I thought she was an orphan....anytime I brought up the issue about family or my father my mom always got sad or I figured you were dead" I with choking emotions,I can't believe this...I had a grandfather?!. "She didn't talk about me because I hurt her" Mr lu said with sadness lacing his tone and I felt a slight tug in my heart. "Luhan am confused,how did you know? Infact I don't believe it!" I stated...this was crazy....I am going crazy,I looked at Hyun joong but he had a blank expression even though he held my hands. "I am Mi rae's younger brother...step brother though..." Mr lu caught luhan off and looked me in the eyes. "I know your stunned but I am willing to explain if you are willing to listen" Mr lu said and I nodded so he could go on because I don't think I can find my voice yet. "Your grandmother,my wife may her soul rest in peace died while she was giving birth to your mother and so it was only I and Mirae for a long time...we were so close ,we were best friends" I became a little alarmed as I noticed tears in Mr lu's eyes and a bittersweet smile. "That lasted until she was 18 and I fell in love with a very attractive woman...I got so carried away that I didn't spend time with my daughter or have those father daughter heart to heart talk we usually had....the lady eventually got pregnant and I married her against Mirae's wishes...Mirae was heartbroken and we fought at every little instance,I mean there wasn't any understanding between us anymore. I thought that changed when Luhan was born,Mirae loved luhan so much she was practically his mother but I didn't know that the fact the we didn't quarel or talk and she was smiling the way she use to even though it was for Luhan was the calm before the storm." Mr lu cleared his throat but it was abvious his mind was in the part...I didn't know what to feel so I listened to him when he continued speaking. "She came to me one day and told me she had decided to get married,she was 21 and I was happy that she had decided to settle down but the shock came when she presented the man she wanted as her husband,he was our house gardener and I didn't feel he deserved her so I refused...Mirae was mad,she told me I married Luhan's mom against her wishes so I had no right to object to her choice of me,I got angry and decided to marry her off quickly but I was too late,they were secretly married and was even pregnant before she told me about him so there was nothing I could do....I felt bitter and angry...betrayed so I didn't speak to her until she gave birth to you...you were like the light in our dark lives and everybody tried to get along because of you somin". Tears spilled out of my eyes when I heard the story of my mom,she was a really brave woman defying her father so bravely and fighting for the man that she loved. "Where..."I sniffed and hyun joong pulled me into his arms "where is my father?" I asked. "He died five years after you were born somin....when he died I told your mother to come back to the mansion,I wanted to marry her off to a man that deserved her immediately but when she got to know of my true motives...she ran....I and luhan have been looking for you and your mother since that day but your mother knew how to hide well" Mr lu said still looking at me. "Was my dad a bad person? Why didn't you support their marriage? Why did want to force her to get married?" I asked feeling very sad,angry and hurt for my mother. "No somin,your father was a good and kind hearted man...I should know because your mom and dad took care of me while my father traveled for business and my mom too busy to care about me..." Luhan said with a sad smile. "Then why did you disapprove?" I asked Mr lu who looked at me with regret. "He was poor...your mother was probably the wealthiest woman in south korea,I didn't her to end up with a gold digger..." Mr lu said and I just look at Hyun joong and cried... _______________________________________________________________________________________ ««««HYUN JOONG'S POV»»»»»»». I looked at somin who was sleeping in my arms,I played with her face...I didn't like what was going on with my baby,first it was ankita now it was her long lost family...this might sound selfish but I want her only for myself,I didn't want her to cry anymore,I already made her cry too much. She stirred in her sleep and opened her eyes. "Was I dreaming I meet my lost grandfather and uncle?" Somin yawned and stretched and I chuckled,she looked really cute. "You weren't dreaming baby,your grandfather was here" I told her and pecked her lips. "What am I going to do joongie?"Somin whined. "A family is something everyone should have baby and your grandfather well...he seemed really happy to know you and luhan well he adores you..." I told her but she looked at me with wide eyes "what?" Somin laughed "I thought you weren't comfortable with luhan and now he is my uncle and he adores me?" She asked blinking her eyes, I just grinned. "He is family so he is no threat" we laughed together. "All I am saying is that you should give your grandfather a chance,he isn't getting younger so atleast let him spend time with you" I said and she nodded and snuggled against. "Yah you guys still cuddled on the hospital bed? Is that even legal" lee min oh said as he,Shin hye,Hera and Kyungsoo entered the room laughing. "Trust me somin and hyun joong are the exceptions to those rule" Shin hye said as she made her way to somin and kiss her on her cheeks "hello darling,how are you." Smiling and hugging shin hye "am wonderful unnie" somin said as she eyed Hera "yah are you not going to say hi?" She asked but Hera just shrug and smirked. "Ofcourse" Hera hugs somin. "Anyways I have a really wonderful nice...Min oh and I are getting married" shin hye said with a squeal. 'Omg are you serious?" Somin asked and squeal hugging shin hye who was sitting by the bed side. "I am so happy for you..." We all congratulated the new couples while the girls chatted about the decorations for the wedding and clothes to wear,I felt my heart tug...I wanted another wedding with somin more like a real one where I mean every vow but that will be when her therapy was over. "My family found me today" somin said and everyone kept quiet. 'What do you mean your family?" Shin hye asked. "Apparently her grandfather and uncle found her after many years of searching" I said after somin explain everything to our friends. "You are an Heiress somin,nice catch Hyun joong" Hera high fived me. "But seriously this is wonderful,there is nothing like being surrounded with people that love you somin, congratulations" Kyungsoo said with a smile and we all laughed. ****END OF CHAPTER****