Chapter 24

THE OFFER {EDITING}
~SOMIN'S POV~._________ I woke up to my phone ringing. "Hello? Shin hye unnie" I said in a sleepy voice. "Yah! Lazy bone are you still sleeping? Its 12 noon!" Shin hye said from the other side of the line. "Unnie...I am so tired" I replied. "You better stand up from that bed,we are going to have fun or don't you want to how Hera's date went" she asked with excitement. "Of course I want to...can you pick me up? I don't want to go with the driver" I said but she gave a pause. "Okay I will Come and pick you up" she replied. "Arraso,I will get ready" I said with an happy tone. "Somin". "Mmm?".I answered. "I know there is something going on with you and you are going to tell me when I come get you okay?" she said in a very serious tone. "Ok" I hang up and looked up, Joongie was at the door way staring at me. "Good morning" he just nodded to my greeting and kept staring at me which made me uncomfortable so I got up from the bed,went to my wardrobe to search for a suitable cloth to wear when I found one I went into the bathroom to prepare. By the time I was done,park shin hye was already waiting for me outside. "I am going out with shin hye unnie" I said to Joongie in a small voice and avoided looking at him. "When are you coming back?" He asked me which made me surprised, this was the first time he was actually talking to me since my confession. "I dunno...we will just spend time. together" that said I quickly walked out of the room,I refused to let my hope up and get disappointed. ___~KIM HYUN JOONG'S POV~. I watched her as she walked out of the room,I felt empty I didn't even need to avoid her anymore because she did her best to stay out of my way. She was really hurt but her confession took me by surprise I didn't know how to react so I ran away...I didn't even understand my feelings for her. I just know that every time I ignored her,her hurtful expression made me feel really guilty and sad. I missed her a lot,I missed everything about her but I needed to figure out my feelings first. ~~~~~AUTHOR'S POV~~~~~. Park shin hye took somin to the mall she was more interested in designer shoe shop but Somin went to the section where they sell baby clothes and admired them. "Yah somin what are you doing in this section?" Shin hye said with suspicion. "Em...I was just admiring the clothes" she stuttered. "Your a pathetic liar somin,don't think I haven't notice your dizziness and weird tiredness...are you pregnant???" Shin hye asked with concern. "Aiiisssh...unnie why do you have to be so smart?" Somin said with a smile and shin hye gave her a warm hug. "I am so happy for you! Does Hyun joong know??" Shin hye said with joy. "Not yet." She said her smile fading away. "Why not? You have to tell him! this is wonderful news" Shin hye said with a grin. "I will when he isn't too busy" somin said with a smile. "I am so excited! I wanna be his God mother" shin hye said clapping her hands together. "Who says its a boy?" somin teased shin hye but she just shrug. "Whatever it will even better better if they were twins,a boy and a girl...let's shop for this little darlings". Shin hye said as she drag somin through the shop. They bought wonderful things and even toys for the babies until they were both exhausted and we realized it was already evening. "Unnie...I am so tired and I think we bought every piece of clothing in that shop".somin said with a sign. "Come on,the babies has to know that their God mother loves them very much" shin hye said laughing but her phone started ringing. "hello?" Pause "ok,I will come and get you" she hungs up. "Lee min oh's car broke down a few yard away from here and we are were supose to eat together...do you mind if I go and pick him up?" Shin hye asked somin. "Oh no...I will just wait at the restaurant in the next building" she replied. They dropped all their shopping bags in the car. "I will be right back, just order something and eat" shin hye said to somin as she got into her car. "ArrAso". She replied. Somin walKed into the restaurant and sat by the window as she went through the menu,she didn't order immediately because she wanted shin hye unnie and min ho oppa to get there first. As she went through the menu she received a notification in her phone,she checks it and frowns at the text message she received, it was from Hera. It said she was had lost her purse and was stranded at a museum very close. "Why would she use an unknown number? But that means it must be an emergency". She quickly grabs her purse,goes outside and hails a cab. ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Meanwhile, lee min oh was looking for a space to pull over when shin hye noticed somin running out of the restaurant and hailing a cab. "Yah where is somin going to?" Shin hye said with a frown. "Maybe she wants to get something" Min oh said. "Follow her" but min oh looks at shin hye with surprise. "Why? She is a big girl!" min oh said to shin hye. "No! You don't understand! Somin is pregnant What if something is wrong with the baby?! Follow her already!" Shin hye said with concern. "Okay" Min oh says as he follows the cab somin entered. ~~END OF CHAPTER~~ So sorry for not updating plz forgive me. Keep commenting and tell me what you think.