Chapter 5

THE OFFER {EDITING}

SO MIN'S POV.
 The few days following my acceptance of the contract was really hectic, the wedding preparation started and the company in charge of the event wanted my opinion on every detail of the wedding, I had yet to meet Hyun joong but I didn't have time to ponder on that, I was going through a collection of the world's most expensive wedding gown and I was having a difficult time choosing,they were all beautiful. My phone started ringing, I looked at the number it was an unknown number, since the wedding invitations went out I had been receiving calls from various entertainment magazines and television channels for an interview but I had refused because Mr park had warned that even though Hyun joong was an idol he enjoyed privacy.
"Hello?" I picked up the phone.
"Be ready in five minutes wear a dinner gown, my driver will pick you up. We are have dinner with my parents ." and the phone hung up.I was dazed, I looked at the phone in my hands. Was that Hyun joong? How rude! I was suddenly very angry the arrognant bastard! I quickly went upstairs to dress up in an elegant LBD (little black dress) it was a really short gown but I like it. I was almost done with my make up when park shin hye came inside the room, she didn't know that my marriage to hyun joong was contract,she felt it was love at first sight. I hated lying to her. But I had no choice.
"Wow so min! You look wonderful" shin hye exclaimed.
"You think so?" I said with doubt looking at myself from side to side in the huge mirror.
"Ofcourse! Let me guess...em dinner with the love of your life?!" She said with a questioning gaze I fake a smile because joongie wasn't even my man muchless love of my life.
"Yes " I said it blushing,"am meeting his parents tonight over dinner".
"So the limo outside is waiting for you?! She asked with a raised brow.
"Yah! Why didn't you tell me!" I quickly grab my jack and bag, running downstairs I hear shin hye laughing her  out. I step outside and the driver graceful opened the door for me I mumbled my thanks and tried to make myself comfortable in the car that was when I noticed Hyun joong at the far end of the car, I felt my heart skip a beat at the sight of him. He looked so handsome and his eyes? They made me hold my breath for a moment then I felt my cheek burn in embarrassment when I realized I was starring, I blinked.
"Yah! Why are you so quiet, you scared me and I almost had an heart attack" but he just ignored me and said.
"You are late" he looked at me with cold eyes.
"I prepared as fast as I could and given the fact you just told me like fifteen minutes ago I would say I did well so if you think am late its your fault not mine" I retorted with all the dignity I could muster and looked out the window but the he grabbed my upper arm roughly and said in a very low voice that could froze hell.
" I pay you half a fortune for your services,so you will do well to remember your position, I am your boss I do the talking" then his eyes went to my lips and he dragged me closer giving me a punishing kiss.
"There you look like a glowing bride to be" he released me and I felt my face burning with embarrassment and anger but he just ignored me through out the ride.
~END OF CHAPTER~
*i really hope this can get you back on track with the story emmauella and tomcat I changed a few things that will make it more comprehensive*