Chapter 10

THE OFFER {EDITING}
~AUTHOR'S POV~. Park shin hye looked at So min who was sitting down so lost in her thoughts she didn't realize that shin hye was there. "Hey dearie".shin hye went to sit beside her and held her hands "lovers spit?" "Yeah". So min murmured and stared blankly. "Have you been crying?,tell me what happened?" Shinhye said "it makes me sad to see you like this". "Should I give up this marriage?" So min asked looking very sad "he doesn't care about me". "Do you love kim hyun joong?" Shin hye asked her. "Yes I do, I wasnt supose too it was..."About to tell shin hye the truth behind their sudden marriage but she interrupts So min. "Then don't give it up, make him love you I mean you are beautiful,smart even though you talk a lot " they both laugh "but who wouldn't love you? I am serious don't give up on anything you love, I have known KHJ for a few years now since appa started working with him, when I see him am reminded of a coconut" shin hye smiles but So min frowns "a coconut?" . "Yes, all rough and hard on the outside but sweet and kinda soft on the inside,he just needs to open up for you to truly see him,he needs you So min so don't give your love up ,fight for him" so min smiled. "Gomawo...You are so wise unnie really grateful but aint you going to take your own advice with min oh oppa?". So min asked with a raised brow "I won't because we don't have a relationship however you and KHJ are almost married" she replied. "Arraso". Joongie I am never going to leave your side because I promise you before the end of a year you are going to love me whether you like it or not thought So min. The days before the wedding were so busy that Hyun joong and So min didn't see each other but with the help of Mrs Kim things went smoothly. A day before her wedding, she had packed all her stuff and was ready for her honeymoon morelike she was ready to win the heart of the man she loved. She was trying to close the last suitcase filled with her clothes when some one entered her room,her back was facing the door while she tried to close the bag so she assumed it was shin hye. "Unnie has joongie's driver come yet? I know if am late to his parents house he will get mad and I don't want to argue with him again but the suit case won't just close...am so tired" she mumbled. "Then don't stress yourself my bride has to look beautiful tomorrow" Hyun joong said standing behind her but she just in fright faced him and beat his chest,she puts her hand over her chest trying to calm her racing heart. "Yah joongie do you want to kill me? What are you doing here? She pouted. "I came to pick you up so we can go to my parents house together" he told her "Arraso, I will just close the bag" she said and continues struggling to close it when suddenly he carries her from her waist and sits her on top of the suitcase then he bends which makes his face very close to hers,she refused to meet his eyes and she felt her heart beat faster "wha...tt arre you doing joongie" she stuttered out but Hyun joong just smirks and moves his face closer,her eyes widened in surprise. "What? You heart is beating faster?Are you uncomfortable? Or Do you want me to kiss you?" He asked her but she remained quiet "answer me" he persisted. "NO" she said a bit too loud and it even sounded false to her own ears but he chuckled. "Liar... But don't worry am just helping you close your suitcase" he said as he closed the bag,he took a step back and carried her two suitcase that were on the floor and walked out of the room. "Jerk!" She said in frustration and disappointment "making my heart beat so fast". ~END OF CHAPTER~.