Chapter 22

THE OFFER {EDITING}
~KIM HYUN JOONG~. I walked into the Kim mansion and I looked around,my mom was a really wonderful person,the house looked perfect for the formal dinner and the dress code was black and white,he could see ladies on white dresses and men in black tux and white shirts. I smiled and greeted some of the guests present as I collect a glass of champagne but my eyes moved around the room,I was looking for my wife...I felt bad that I wasn't able to bring her to the dinner myself but work was hectic today,I was helping my dad in the Kim empire because he had gone to the states to manage a project. I looked back when I heard someone laugh and I almost dropped my glass of champagne, Somin was putting on a beautiful white gown and laughing to something the lady beside her was saying. I strolled up to her. "Having a good time without me?" I asked with a charming smile,she turned around and hugged me but when she realized what she had done she quickly released me and blushed with embarrassment,I couldn't help but smirk at her and the people with her laughed too. "Yah! Don't laugh at me" she said pouting and just kept looking at her shoes so I decided to put her out of her misery. "Somin don't you think you should introduce me to your friends?" I asked with a raised brow. "Oh this is kyungsoo and you know her Yoon hera" somin said with hesitation but I just look at the girl with surprise. "You are Yoon Hera?" I asked but the three of them just look at me like I was stupid. "You really do not know who I am?" Hera asked with surprise. "I sincerely don't...am not really a television or magazine person, my manager takes care of my social media and stuffs like that" I replied, am really surprise to see her at my party and with my wife. "So you had no idea what Hera looked like?" kyungsoo asked looking really amazed. "I don't and I don't know what she is doing at my party either if she is really Hera" I said in my usual cold voice. "your mother invited her...and besides she already apologized more than once". Somin said in a small voice. "And I will apologize again...I am really sorry I had no excuse to try to destroy your career I can only say I was temporarily insane". Hera said with all sincerity. "I assure you that she isn't going to be a nuisance to you anymore because I am making this wonderful woman my wife as soon as possible" Kyungsoo said and Hera blushed. I look at somin and it was obvious she wanted me to forgive her so I just shrug. "If my mother invited you,I have no right to kick you out" I look at Kyungsoo and offered him my hand and we shook. "It was nice to meet you".I said to him and turn around only to come face to face with the human being considered my worst enemy. "Good evening Kim hyun Joong" lee min oh said with a charming smile and I looked at Somin who avoided looking at me. "Don't blame so min Hyun joong,your mom insisted I come along with my boyfriend" park shin hye said. "Ofcourse I understand...but if you would excuse us" I said as I pulled somin upstairs. "Why didn't you tell me that lee min oh was going to be here?" I asked in a irritated tone and she looked at me with puppy eyes. "Are you mad at me?" She asked in a small voice. "Didn't I tell you to stay away from him?" I asked her but she just avoided looking at me,she was very beautiful and her lips kept distracting me. "I wanted to tell you but I was scared you wouldn't come...mainhe" she said still not looking. "Look at me somin" I demanded and she look at me with uncertain eyes "you look very beautiful in that dress" I said before I kissed her passionately. "Yah!!! Joongie stop kissing your wife you have her to yourself when you get home...she is my for now,I want to introduce her to my friends" Mrs kim said smiling and dragged Somin away,I cursed under my breath. I watched her parade my wife at the formal dinner and My mom made me talk to Lee min oh politely, I didn't want to but I really loved my mom and I didn't want to make her sad. I didn't want to admit it but Min oh was a cool person and her friends were kind of nice even though I didn't contribute to their conversation,I listened attentively. After a while I realized that somin looked worn out and very tired so we said our goodbyes and I took her home.______________ The next day, I woke up slowly but I felt strange,my wife wasn't snuggled up against me like she usually is,I was already use to the feel of her in the morning when I woke up. Its been seven months since we got married I felt a little scared that the contract was almost over,I hate to admit it but I felt very contented. even when we had issues,we always sorted it out. I smiled at the thought of her putting me in my place whenever we fought, it was a weird sight a pretty little thing like that standing up to me...she made me feel complete. I stood up from the bed and went into the bathroom,I saw her throwing up and crying in the toilet,this was the second time this week I find her this way but she assured me she was fine. I held her until she finished,gave her water and carried her bridal style to the room,She looked very pale and tired. I dove my hand in her hair and massaged her scalp I knew she loved it,she told me once it helped her relax. "Am taking you to the hospital to have some tests done...you don't look so good" I told her. "There is no need for that,its just a flu I will be fine,I just need a little rest...".she replied but I didn't like to see her this way. "I wasn't asking you baby,I was telling you" I told her but she just pouted. "Yah Kim hyun joong, your so annoying... I just hate you sometimes" she said trying to make herself comfortable in bed. "I adore you" I said smiling down at her,I leaned in to give her a peck on her lips. "I love you" she whispered. I felt myself freeze up. ~END OF CHAPTER~.