Chapter 31

THE OFFER {EDITING}
««««HYUN JOONG'S POV»»»»»»»». I walked into the hospital quickly and headed towards somin's ward,I felt kind of guilty because I promised to help her with her therapy and I already missed the first...Dr luhan had called me the previous evening updating on the progress of somin. I looked up and saw a nurse supporting somin to get to her room but I could see somin was in pain. "Hey baby" I nodded at the nurse and thanked her. "Joongie ah...my legs hurt so bad" somin told me as I moved closer to her,I carried her with bridal style into the ward lied her on the bed and tried to make her comfortable. "Kumawo...am so tired" she said as she avoided meeting my eyes,its been this way since I confessed to her,she never looked me in the eyes and avoided being alone with her. "Am sorry for not being here for your therapy,I had a really urgent meeting with my manager" I tried to explain to her,"I promise I will be with you from now on" but somin just nodded her head and looked at her fingers. "Does your leg still hurt?" She nodded and I started to massage them. "You don't have to do that...you just came back from a meeting,you must be tired go..and rest" I heard her say in a small voice,I stopped massaging her leg and raised her chin so that I could look her straight in the eyes. "I know your still mad at me...but I am so sorry,I was a fool...look at me baby I long for you...I love you so much and there is nothing that I wouldn't do to make you feel that love....I will spend the rest of my life proving the fact that I love you" I said with all sincerity,I really loved her and I couldn't stand the fact that she avoided and ignored me...she use to look at me with love and happiness,I want that! I want my somin back...I wiped the tears on her face. "I know that this is a contract marriage but I never plan to let you go because you are my life...I want you to say with me forever!" I said as she sobbed. "But I..."I quickly caught her off before she could say anything. "I know you love me...I just want you to give me another chance,I know I don't deserve it but I miss you too". I said as I cupped her face with my hands. "I miss you too..."Somin said as he launched herself into my arms "I am so sorry for being stubborn,I love you and I was just scared...I never stopped" she held on to like she was never letting go and the I kissed her gently at first but soon it turned very passionately and hot,we kissed until I found it hard to breath. "Let's not fight again" she said with a happy smile. "I promise never to hide the way I feel from you again" I said to her. "Me too" she replied and I kissed her again because I couldn't resist her sweet lips. "I love u" I whispered. __________________________________________________________ _____________________________. ***somewhere in seoul******. «««««AUTHOR'S POV»»»»»». "How can you be so sure luhan...we have been searching for years?" A figure lying down on the bed asked as he watched luhan. "I am sure father,when I first meet somin I was startled by her resemblance to noona but I pushed aside my suspicion when I saw her file she was Kim so-min but today she told me her name was Jung somin and her mother's name Jung mi rae" luhan answered confidently. *the man on the bed sighs*"is there anyway to make sure we are right?" The man asked thoughtfully. "We can have your men discreetly run a dna test not at the hospital ofcourse but getting a sample of her blood would be easy" luhan replied. "Let's do that then....my heart feels so tight luhan,how is she like?" The old man asked with tears in his eyes. "Beautiful...naughty,funny...cheerful" luhan whispered. "Just like my Mi rae...she is married?" The old man asked. "Yes,to a kpop star...although she has been sad recently,she just lost her first baby". Luhan said in a sad voice. "I have a lot of regrets in my life,her mother and her are my most painful regrets...I wish I can turn back the hands of the clock,I would have certainly done thing differently" the man said with a very sad voice,it was obvious he was a sad. "You will definately be able to make it up to her father,I know you". Luhan held his father's hand and kissed it. "I hope so...luhan don't make the same mistakes I make,never let your hurt pride and anger blind your better judgement. Arrasso?". The man said. "Arraso" the old man nodded satisfied with luhan's answer and made himself comfortable on the bed ready to sleep while luhan still held on to his hand and kissed it. *****END OF THE CHAPTER*****. Is the chapter too short?! Am sorry I feel so lazy anyways thank you guys so much,your the best! Thanks for upvoting and commenting. Please keep it up,luv ya! *kisses*