Chapter 1

THE OFFER {EDITING}

CHAPTER 1

*KIM HYUN JOONG'S POV*

 

"You have to get married...you are not taking this issue seriously at all, this could ruin your career and everything you have worked for" Mr park said with a very serious expression.

  I sighed as I looked at my manager, he really was a pain in my if he wasn't so good at his job I would have fired him a long time "look manager Park i have had enough of your senseless exaggeration if you have nothing important to tell me then leave" I said as I tune my violin playing it a little to see if i was satisfied with the way it sounded, I hear my manager mumble to himself but I just ignore him.

"But there is no other solution hyun joong,I warned you when this scandal started but you choose to ignore me as your doing now"he said with a feeling of frustration. "Mr park I pay you to manage my career not my personal life,my personal life is none of your business...so I am going to say this just once and for the last time, I HAVE NO INTENTION OF GETTING MARRIED" I said looking my manager straight in his eyes giving him cold glare.I hated the sort of situation when people think they had the right to make decisions concerning my life.I was a very popular kpop idol,I had the looks,the money,the charm,I had everything I wanted and I was also the sole heir to my father's business empire. You could say I had more than everything.

"Hyun joong the fact that you haven't denied or confirmed the announcement made by Yoon he ra hasn't been good for you reputation, I tried to tell you but you wouldn't listen...the castle group are thinking about withdrawing their endorsement"he explained and that gave me a pause I needed that endorsement not because of the money but because of business reasons "What do you mean withdrawing? I thought the contract was sealed?" I asked coldly but my manager just shook his head.

"Because of the scandal they are thinking of transferring the contract to lee min oh" Hyun joong felt fury pump in his veins, lee min oh was his rival in the entertainment industry,they were so different but the dude wanted everything he had "Call a press conference" I said furiously "i cannot believe your incompetence! avoiding this sort of mess is what i pay you for you dimwit!" i added with disdain, i was furious....there was noway i was going to lose my endorsement to pretty boy Lee min oh.

"Am sorry but its too late for that, people already believe you are having a serious relationship with Yoon he ra and you are losing many of your fans we have to take a more drastic measure, if only you hadn't been so stubborn...." mr park said with regret.

"Enough!......." i stood up  and paced my study looking out the window, i really hated this sort of complication, my life was organized and i always know what to expect...I never expected a wife. "So you think marriage is the best option?" I asked wanting to be sure there wasn't any other way.

" sadly....Yes" Manager Park answered not quite meeting the eyes of the younger man.

"Then let's do this."

*END OF CHAPTER*

                                                                                         EDITED! i really hope you people like it this way.