2shinNEe1

2NE1 and SHINee : Hello Baby !

At Minho's and CL's ...

"Miae?" Minho suggested, smiling at CL as the tiger cub drank from the bottle hungrily and eagerly. CL simply laughed, agreeing to the name and held onto the bottle tightly so the cub couldn't take it away. 

"Miae ah, grow up well, alright?" She cooed. The zookeeper took away the tiger cub once it drank finish its milk. 

"Please follow me, Minho-sshi and CL-sshi. You can help us with the feeding of the bigger tigers. This way." The zookeeper smiled, leading the way to where the safari is. 

"They are caged up so you don't have to worry, all you have to do is to throw the food over the fences."

"Are those raw meat?" Minho asked, eyes glued to the meat stacked up in the truck. 

 

At Key's and Dara's....

"Dara noona volunteers to feed!" Key shouted, pointing to the shocked Dara. Dara shook her head, trying to pull Key's hand away. She has no intentions of getting into the waters to feed the sharks herself.

"A-ah no! It will be an honour to do so but I'm scared." Dara explained quietly, shaking her head. Dara simply stood aside, her hands gripping on the bar as she watched the zookeeper, in his the swimsuit, and checking the air tanks and all. 

Key noticed that and felt bad. He shouldn't make use of her weakness like that. Key, though he is also scared, volunteered to feed the sharks instead. He went over, getting the swimsuits as well, and went to put it on.

"I'll go in place of Dara noona."

 

At Onew's and Bom's....

Bom clapped and cheered as she watched Blaze, the shepherd dog, get the sheeps into their housing. Onew went out after making sure the chicken's coop is locked. He spotted Bom and rushed over. "Noona!"

The helper came forward and let Bom and Onew to where the cows are. 

"I'll show you how to milk the cow. Then, Onew-sshi and Bom-sshi have to milk 2 buckets!"

Bom squeaked, eyes widening at the cows and went forward. "We are going to milk this?" She asked, the cow's body as the cow ate the grass. Onew followed, feeding the cow graa before going to the helper as he demostrated how to milk the cow. 

"Be careful and don't pull it too hard, the cow will be in pain. It's your turn to do it!"

 

At Taemin's and Minzy's....

Once the phototaking session was over, the zookeeper brought them to where the crocodiles are. 

"Over here, you'll be feeding the crocodiles." He explained, pointed to the crocodiles lazing in the waters. "Just drop the meat in and you'll be fine." 

Minzy looked at the crocodiles and then at the meat. Timidly, she picked the meat up and dropped it in, squeaking when she saw the crocodile move to get the meat. "Omona!"

Taemin's face scrunced up at the smell. He covered his nose and watched as Minzy fed. He didn't really like it and let Minzy do the feeding. 

"Taemin-sshi, do you want to give a try?" The zookeeper asked and Taemin shook his head.