Tour around the house (Part 1)

2NE1 and SHINee : Hello Baby !

 

Outside the house...

“We’re home!” Taemin ran out of the bus first, excited seeing his home. “AH PRETTY!” Taemin squealed, covering his blushing cheeks with his hands. The kids ran out after Taemin.

“WAAHHH!!!” The kids cheered out in excitement. “UMMA! APPA! PALLI! I WANNA SEE THE HOUSE!”

Dara took out a camera facing herself and took a video. “Everyone, 2NE1 is now filming Hello Baby with SHINee and the kids~ Kekeke.” Dara pinched her nose. Key was trying to get into the camera’s view. “Ahh~ We are going to live there soon~ Annyeong Dorms~~~ Let’s go take a look at the houseee~”

She turned the camera and quickly went out of the bus with excited steps. The others followed behind Dara. Their response is the same as Taeminnie.

House

 

“PD-nim why is our house better?” Taemin asked.

“Even before the show started, it attracted alot of people’s attention and we wanted you guys to live well.”

“Ahhh~ Gomawo!” Everyone said as one and bowed. They walked into the house.

“Wahh~ Isn’t our house nicee?” Bom asked Yoogeun. Yoogeun nodded his head vigorously.

Inside of the house

 

In the house...

“The living room is so pretty!” Key exclaimed, taking a seat on the sofas.

“Appa!” Yoogeun ran to Key and Hugged him.

“Yoogeun do you like it?” He nodded.

“How much do you like it?” Key asked again.

“This much!” Yoogeun spread his arms wide.

Living room

The others were looking around the living room.

“Mason~” Jonghyun walked towards Mason, trying to get a kiss from him.

Mason turned his head to the source of the sound and saw Jonghyun. “CHAERIN UMMA THERE IS A DINOSAUR!” He ran the fastest he can to CL and hugged her legs as he was still short. CL pulled Mason close to her and and faced Jonghyun.

Jonghyun pouted. “Aniyo!” He flared his nosetrills, shouting.

Mason cried. “Chaerin Umma! He is scary!”

 

“Mavin-ah, what is happening there? Why is Mason crying?” Dara put Mavin down. Mavin made his way and saw his Hyung crying.

He turned and looked at Jonghyun. “WAE YO! WHY MY HYUNG CRY!”

He looked at his still-crying-hyung and frowned at Jonghyun. “WHAT DID YOU DO! WAE HYUNG CRY!” Mavin started to cry too.

Dara went to carry Mavin to calm him down. “Don’t cry.” Dara patted, walking away with Mavin in her arms. “Umma is here. Hyung won’t cry anymore.”

CL carried Mason up and patted him.

“Don’t cry. He is no Dinosaur. He is Jonghyun Appa. Don’t cry. Let’s take a look upstairs, see the rooms. Nae? Don’t cry” CL hurried up the long stairs.

“Wait for me!” Minho followed with Maden in his arms, excited over rooms.

Jonghyun was left in the living room with Taemin. “Maybe I do look like a dinosaur. Aww Ottokae! The kids hate me now!” He started to sniff.

Taemin went over and calm his Hyung down. But failed, he cried harder.

“Woah! The owner here must have love the kids alot!” Onew ran into the room. “I want to be a kid again!”

“Hyung let’s go up now.” Taeminbrought Jonghyun up as Jonghyun was not crying much already, but Jonghyun didn’t went into the room. He waited outside, peeking in like what Onew use to do to avoid Yoogeun.

“Mason ah look!” CL pointed, Mason raised his head up and saw the room. He immediately stopped crying.

Dara went up too after hearing what Onew shouted. Mavin saw the interior and stopped crying. He wriggled out of Dara’s arms.

 “WAHHH!” Mason went up the ladder with the aid of CL.

“Chaerin Umma I want this bed.” Mason took the upper bunk, lying on the soft bed.

“Umma  I want to sleep below Hyung.” Mavin pointed to the lower bunk. CL nodded.

“BRMMM BRMM!” Key sat on the car bed with Yoogeun. Acting as though they were racing.

Taemin just went into the room, when he saw it, he ran to the upper bunk.

“Mason can appa come up?” Taemin asked with a wide smile.

“Will  you spoil the bed?” Mason ask worriedly.

“Aniyo!”

“Nae! Appa come up!”

Taemin climbed up and slide down from the slide. “Wee- Oh no more. I need a longer slide. Ahhh~ Kids things are so nice nowadays. I wanna be a kid...”

Taemin caught Jonghyun peeking. “Mason-ah. Mavin-ah. Dino Appa is crying. Ottokae?”

 

To Be continued ...