Children's Grand Park (Part 2)

2NE1 and SHINee : Hello Baby !

 

 

At CL's and Minji's side...

 “XANDER HYUNG! KIBUM HYUNG!” Kevin hugged the formal members of Ukiss.

“HYUNG~!” Kiseop shouted.

“I MISS YOUUUU~” Soohyun cried.

“Ke, can we join you guys? We got bored so we came here.” Alexander scratched his head.

“No prob Sunbaenim!” Baro showed his ‘OK’ sign.

“Anyway,” Kibum squatted down, looking at the 2 kids. “I am Kibum Hyung, he is Xander hyung, arraso?” He smiled, the kids nodded their heads in a form of reply.

“Speaking about AJ, waeyo?” Kibum asked.

“AJ likes CL~” Kiseop cooed.

“And Kevin likes Dara~” Soohyun continued.

Kevin blushed.

“So I wanna make AJ hyung jealous.” He spoke, covering his pink face with his hands.

Minji just laughed.

“Let’s go in Omma~~~” Yoogeun whined.

“Okay so we shall spilt into our teams?”

“I going with CL~” Alexander pushed CL’s team and went to find a seat in the Merry-go-round.

“Then I’m going with you guys~” Kibum followed Minji’s team.

__

“IMMA BANG HYUNG!” Taemin ‘chased’ after Onew in his White bumber car.

“ANDWAEEEE~ IMMA BANG MINHO!” Onew ‘chased’ Minho in his bumber char.

“Yah! Don’t be so childish Hyung! After this we are gonna find Cha-” Minho coughed as Onew banged his car. “HYUNG YOU ARE GOING DOWN!” He sped to chase after Onew to get his revenge.

Taemin giggled and Banged Minho’s car, caugin it to bang against a pole.

“TAEMIN!” Minho yelled. “I AM YOUR HYUNG!”

__

“Omma! I want the photo!” Mason potined to the screen. There was a camera that took the photos.

“I want too!” Noise filled the place as the ‘members’ of the CL and Minji team bickered over the photos.

“Let’s just buy all!” Kibum shouted.

Everyone looked at him. Smiles crept on their faces.

“CALL!”

After waiting for 5 minutes, they left the Merry-go-round and headed for the other rides.

__

5 minutes after CL and Minji ended got their photos…

“ Now my stomach hurts…” Minho complained, rubbing his stomach. “ Because of banging into the poles too much… Aigoo…”

“I feel like vomiting..” Onew whined. “The popcorn is gonna come out of my stomach and it is gonna be empty and I am going to be hungry.”

They walked slowly past the merry-go-round.

Something caught Taemin’s eyes.

“Hyung! Look!” He pointed to the screen, photos of CL; Minji and the others were on it.

“They were here before!” Onew cried. “We’ve missed the chance!”

“Aish! Where else can they be now!” Minho stomped his foot.