Leaders Mini Family

2NE1 and SHINee : Hello Baby !

 

 

“Mason sit in here~” CL carried Mason into the trolley. “Umma likes to sit in the Trolley too.”

“Chaerin-ah~ Let’s go.” He pushed the trolley with CL. CL held onto the trolley and stopped on her tracks to buy some Vegetables.

“Mason~ This is a cabbage. Say it after me. Cabbage.” CL was teaching Mason about Vegetables.

“Cabbage.” CL patted Mason head, leaving Onew tapping his foot impatiently waiting for the Mother and son.

 “Chicken...” Onew sobbed.

“We will head there later Oppa...”

“Noww~~”

“No.”

“Pleaseee~”

“No.”

“Tomato!” Mason pointed. “Chaerin Umma, Tomato!”

CL picked up 2 packets of tomato and put it into the trolley.

“Mason-ah~  Tomato is a fruit, not a vegetable nae?”

Mason nodded his head.

“I’ll give Dara Unni a call to tell her we bought tomato since Key Oppa and her is in charge of fruits.”

“Nae, we bought tomatoes so don’t get Tomatoes later on Unni. Nae. Annyeong see you later!”

__

“Let’s go there!” Onew trapped CL inbetween his arms and pushed the trolley to a chicken place in the supermarket. CL didn’t mind about the little gap between Onew and her as she was enjoying the fun with her Son, Mason.

Mason was shouting “Faster! Faster!” Other shoppers noticed this and recognized that they were none other than : SHINee’s Onew, 2NE1’s CL and Moon Mason. They Swipe out their phones and took photos.

“Look! BBQ ones!” Onew asked the lady to get him 3 BBQ chicken drumsticks, one each for the leaders mini-family.

“Yummy!” Mason complimented the chicken.

“Mmm. Its okay Oppa.” CL shook the fact of.

“Okay?! Its awesome Chaerin! Let’s taste the fried chicken one. And you will tell me its Awesome!”

“So how is the fried ones?” Onew grinned, expecting CL to say chicken is the best or something.

“Its okay. Crunchy.”

“Isn’t Chicken the best?” Onew looked at her, shocked.

“Aniyo. Naega jeil jal naga. 2NE1 is the best.”

“Fine~ Chicken is my wife anyway.”

“Arra~”

________


“We’ve got almost everything...” CL looked at the half-loaded trolley.

“Bread!”Mason shouted, running towards the bread section ; taking the chocolate buns.

“Bread? Bommie Unni can eat bread though...” CL murmured.

“The kids can have bread for breakfast.” Onew spoke, munching onto his chicken.

“Good point.”  Mason came running back with several packets of chocolate buns

“Okay we are done!” CL cheered. It was already 9.45PM.