2NE1 and SHINee : Hello Baby !

Description

 

 

“We should have a Special Season. 2 famous groups from 2 famous companies in Seoul to work together to shoot Hello Baby. SHINee from SM Ent is in with Jung Yooguen! Viewers love them.” 1 of the Script writer of Hello Baby suggests at the meeting.

“So should we put SNSD in? Or T-ara? Sistar is currently shooting.”

“Shiero, T-ara’s Hello Baby viewers are the lowest among the 3! They have 3 cute kids while SHINee and SNSD gets 1 but yet their views have the least! T-ara can’t be in. And SNSD gets weird. Jinjja. Not even 3 and they give blind dates then?! Let’s have a fierce group to work with SHINee, a different company from SHINee...”

“Miss A? JYP is one of the top 3 companies in Seoul other than SM.”

“Miss A has shown their feminine sides. Not strong and fierce to attract the viewers...”

“What about National’s group 2NE1?”

“Why didn’t I think of that! 2NE1, with the baddest female , Ero Maknae, Sweet visual Maknae and Strong vocals : CL, Minzy, Dara and Bom! It’s settled! 2NE1 will be with Moon Brothers!” 

Foreword

YG and SM entertainment , top 2 Major companies of the music industries in Seoul, South Korea. 

YG groups : 2NE1 and Big Bang was Never seen with any of SM entertainment groups : SHINee, Super Junior , SNSD .

I hope they have like a collab thing - a show to be better. But Aish - My hopes were always destroyed. 

 

This fanfic has 2 of my fav groups : 2NE1 and SHINee ^^ 
This story would be updated at least once a week

Please look forward to it! Press Subscribe! 

Correct me whenever I'm wrong nae! 

MusicLove_Vampire

 

Lovely poster done by firemoth_007, Thank you sooo much ! ^_^