2NE1 and the 3 Angels

2NE1 and SHINee : Hello Baby !

 

At the supermarket...

“Mason, Yoogeun. That is Dara Umma.” Bom Pointed to Dara who is heading over with Mavin in her arms.

“Annyeong!” Dara put Mavin down and introduced Mavin to the other Ummas. They got 2 trolleys and put Mason and Yoogeun in one, Mavin and Dougie in one.

“Dara Umma.” Mavin gave a fearful look at Dougie while stretching his arms out to Dara.

“Aigoo.” Dara carried Mavin and pinched Mavin’s nose. “Dougie is a nice puppy. He won’t bite you. Nae?” Mavin buried his face into Dara’s neck.

“Nae, Nae. I put you with one of your hyungs. Yoogeun Mason ah. Who wants to sit there?” Mason volunteered and was put into the cart with Dougie.

Minzy pushed the trolley where Mason and Dougie is in with CL. Dara and Bom pushed the trolley where Mavin and Yoogeun were in.

“What should we get?” Dara browsed through the fruits section.

“Tomato.” Mason pointed to the tomatoes. “Umma Tomato.”

“Nae~” CL brought a packet of tomatoes and put it in the basket in the trolley.

Bom picked up a watermelon and put it in the trolley. “Watermelon is healthy.”

They were passing by the snacks section but the 3 boys insisted on checking the snacks section.

“Lollipop. Lollipop.” Mavin tried to pick the whole container of Lollipop.

Dara picked up the container and put it in. “Ummas and Bigbang Ahju-Hyungs have a song called Lollipop Mavin-ah. You want this?”

Mavin hugged the container tight. Bom tease Mavin.

“Andwae! Too much lollipops are bad for their teeth!” Bom managed to snatch the container out of Mavin’s arms. Mavin burst out in tears.

“Omo! Bommie ah!” Dara scolded as she carried Mavin.

“Mianhae! Mianhae! There you go!” She quickly return Mavin the lollipop container. Mavin stopped crying a while later. Bom felt guilty and cried.

“Aigoo. Mavin ah~ Bommie Umma cried.” Mavin looked at Bom who was tapping the tears with the tissue. Mavin stretched out his hands for Bom to carry him. Bom carried but was awkward with him. Mavin gave a small kiss at her cheek, cheering her up immediately.

 

“Milk ~ Milk is important for the kids.” CL muttered under her breath while scanning through the milk section. “Yoogeun, Mason, Mavin ah! Which milk do you guys want?” Yoogeun pointed to Banana milk, Mason pointed to Chocolate milk and Mavin pointed to Strawberry milk.

“Aish I’ll get 3 each...” She took out 3 banana milk, 3 white milk, 3 chocolate milk, 3 strawberry milk and put it in the cart. “I shall cook Galbi , Mandooguk , kimchi, SaewooBokumbop. I’ll need beef short ribs, cabbage, pork, shrimps, green peas. I have the other ingredients at home...”

 

“Umma I want to play there.” Mason pointed to the sea.

“Andwae, you’ll get wet.” Bom said

“Bommie Unni, Dara Unni. Why don’t you bring them over and play at the sand first? Minzy and I will take some time to prepare too.”

“Nae~ Palli go Chaerin Minggkki ah~” Dara pushed the maknaes into their van.

 

At the beach...

“Bommie Umma, help me open this..” Mavin passed to her the lollipop.

“There you go. Mavin ah do you know what is this.” Bom grabbed some sand and held it in her hand.

“Sand.”

“You can built sand castles here.” Dara looked around.

They started to build a sand castles that took them around 45 minutes.

Sandcastles

“End~” Let’s take a picture!” Dara held out her phone and all of them took the photo with the help of  one of the PDs.

Me2Day: It is a good day today! ^_^ I made this with my 3 sons : Mavin, Mason and Yoogeunnie! Bommie helped too!