12 November - 2NE1's Dara Birthday ! (Part I)

2NE1 and SHINee : Hello Baby !

 

1 week later …

12 November 2011

2NE1’s DARA BIRTHDAY !

 

6 AM KST

Dara tiptoed her way to the bathroom. Everyone was still asleep and she didn’t want to wake them up. She checked her phone.

There wasn’t a single message from YG Family and her other idol friends wishing her a happy birthday. Not even MBLAQ’s Thunder wished her a happy birthday.

“This is strange,”  Dara decided to ignore it and head out to buy breakfast for the Hello Baby family. She took a video camera and head out in her car.

[Me2Day] Dara  : Good morning ! Today is my birthday ! ^^ Wooo ~ ! Santokki is going to head out to  buy breakfast for my family and friends. Have a great day everyone ! \ (^ __^ ) /

 

7.15 AM KST

“Umma, did you sleep well?” Dara asked.

Dara went to fetch her mother just now as Dara’s mother called. They are now on the road with Dara driving, discussing where to buy good food for her Hello Baby family.

“Yeah, of course. Did you? Is it tiring?”

“Sometimes, but its okay. YG Sajangnim treated us well.” Dara nodded, looking at her mother.

“Ah, okay. YG Sajangnim is good. Oh, we are reaching.” They saw the place they are heading to.

 

9 AM KST

“Good morning ~” Dara greeted the family as she made her way in the house. The kids were still sleeping. Maden was with his real mother at a photoshoot.

“Good morning Noona.” Jonghyun and Taemin yawned.

“Sup?” CL and Minho both said at the same time.

“Dara – ah ~” Bom muttered half asleep. “I’m sleepy.”

“Noonaa~” Key Whined. “I’m hungry make us food!”

“You guys didn’t eat yet?” Dara smiled. “Don’t worry, I’ve got breakfast !”

She placed the food she bought on the dining table.

 “What is this?” Minji asked, pointing to a card on the table.

“I didn’t notice this just now.” Dara spoke. She opened the card and read .

 

Annyeonghasaeyo!

It is the time of the year again, THE AWARDS!

2NE1 Ummas and SHINee Appas have worked hard.

And now it’s time to work even harder!

2NE1 Ummas and SHINee Appas are having a collaboration stage.

It will be broadcasted live worldwide.

Please prepare well !

 

 

“Omo!” Minji gasped. “Omomomo.”

“Should we pair up now?” Bom asked.

“Maknaes with Maknaes.” Taemin pointed.

“Oldest with Oldest.” Jonghyun pointed.

“Waeyo?” Bom asked.

“I don’t wanna pair up with Noona. My spotlight will be taken away.”

“Bleh!” Bom stuck her tongue out.

“Me and Chaerin!” Minho raised his hand. “The Rappers!”

“I’m with My yeobo!” Jonghyun hugged Key’s arm.

“What about me?” Dara asked.

“Molla.” Key immediately spoke after Dara.

There was an awkward silence.  After eating, they didn’t even thank Dara for her food.They just left the table and went back to their rooms.

Dara frowned. She shook her head and cleaned up the table.

 

12.09 PM KST

“You are doing it wrongly, Noona!” Key scolded Dara.

The Hello Baby family is now at 2NE1’s dance studio at YG Entertainment. The kids were sitting at a corner, playing with Dougie; Boo; Choco. The Ummas and Appas were practicing for their performance. They chose ‘Dream High’ ‘s starting song to perform.

“It’s this than this!” Key did raised his hand while doing a bodywave and then pushing the body inwards.

“This?” Dara did the action wrongly.

“Nonono!” Key scolded.

“Aigo!” Dara squatted down, hugging her legs and burying her face in her knees. She wanted to cry but she know she can’t, they just started.

“Palli! We can’t stop now Noona! Get up! ” Key Nagged.

The others stood there, looking at Dara.

“Come on Unni, let’s continue.” CL spoke.

Dara stood up and did the move again. This time she got it right.

“Finally!” Key rolled his eyes.