2NE1 : PASS!

2NE1 and SHINee : Hello Baby !

 

On the way home...

“Dara ah~ Look , they fell asleep.” Bom whispered to Dara. Dara is driving the kids and Bom home earlier as the kids are tired.

 “Yeap. They fell asleep after drinking the milk Chaerin bought.” Bom cautiously wipe off the perspiration on Mason’s and Yoogeun’s face. Mavin was sitting beside the driver’s seat.

They stopped at the red light, Dara took out her phone and took a photo of Bom and the kids sleeping.
Me2day: Kekeke. Bommie and the kids are sleeping now~ They are tired. Heading back to the dorms now to meet Mingkki and Ddok-chae ^_^ See you guys soon !

After Dara parked her van, she went to the back of the car and got out a 4-seater kids trolley. She carefully put Mavin into one of the seats. And after that, she carried Mason out while Bom carried Yoogeun out and they settled the kids down. They didn’t want to wake them up.

 

At 2NE1’s Dorms...

CL and Minzy reached home earlier they made the dumplings by themselves. And when their sons and Unnis reached the dorms, lunch is done.

“Shhhh. They’re asleep.” Bom pointed to the 3 angels.

“Ahh. Nae~ Let them sleep for a while more. Unni go bathe. I’ve prepared extra food for the crew and SHINee.”

 

Few minutes later...

“Dara Umma?” Mavin sat up, rubbing his eyes.

Mason laid down on the bed , “ Chaerin Umma Minji Umma...?”

Yoogeun stood up rubbing his eyes “Bommie Umma?”

“UMMA!!!!” 2NE1 Ladies ran into the room and carried their angels out of the room.

“Aigo did you sleep well?” “Are you still sleepy?” Questions boomed out of 2NE1’s ladies mouths, concern about their angels.

Galbi

Galbi

 

Mandooguk

Mandooguk

http://www.trifood.com/image/food/saewoobokeumbap.JPG

SaewooBokumbop

 

Kimchi

Kimchi

 

“Let’s take a picture before eating!”Dara swiped out her phone and took a photo of 2NE1 with the 3 angels and their lunch and Dougie’s lunch. Minzy took a photo too to upload on her Twitter.

 

[Dara]Me2day: Annyeong! The kids are awake now~ Have you guys eaten? ^_^ Kekeke, I’m going to eat with Bommie, Ddok-chae, Minggki, Mavin, Mason, Yoogeunnie and Dougie now! Remember to eat everyone! ^_^

[Minzy]Twitter: Annyeong! How are you everyone? 2NE1 Unnis, Mason, Mavin, Yoogeun, Dougie and I are going to eat now! ^_^ Stay healthy everyone ! ^_^

They ate the lunch, CL and Minzy cooking skills are good !

They are off-camera for once. 2NE1 are gonna shower the 3 boys as they did not know how to shower properly.

 

“Ahh! Stop splashing water at me!” Bom covered herself with her arms as Yoogeun keeps on splashing water at her.

“Bubble!” Dara popped one, making Mavin giggle.

“Scrub your arms and legs, be a clean boy~”CL sang.

 

2NE1 got ready quickly for the filming again. At the same time the filming starts, a envelope was on the table.

“Bwoh?” Minzy pointed at the envelope, Dougie bit it and passed it to Minzy. CL opened it and it read what it wrote inside.

“You’ve passed the test, congratulations! You are official Ummas of Moon brothers and Yoogeun.  Now, head over to SHINee to meet them.”

“Did SHINee pass?” Dara asked

“They didn’t state it here.”

“SHINee Appa?” Yoogeun asked.

“Nae. Yoogeunnie remembers? They are you Appa, we are going to meet them~”

“Nae, Let’s gogogo~”  



 

 

A/N: Wahhh~ Tons of Updates of 2NE1 today ^_^ 

Are you guys curious what happened at SHINee? Can just Moon Maden , a baby, make SHINee fail to be Appas? Look forward to the next chapter ! ^_^ 

Remember ! Comment, Subscribe and Introduce this fanfic to your friends ^_^ See you guys soon! 

MusicLove_Vampire