SHINee : Pass or Fail?

2NE1 and SHINee : Hello Baby !

 

SHINee’s side

“Omo. Hyung, we have to take care of the baby?” Taemin pointed at Maden. Maden started to cry.

“Aigoo. Don’t cry. Umma is here~” Key cooed, hugging the baby ; trying to calm Maden down.

“How are we going to take care of it?! Why can’t 2NE1 take care of him?” Jonghyun complained.

“Yah. Be nice.” Minho glared.

 

They got into their van. Key managed to calm the baby down and feed him milk.

“That’s why I’m Almightly.” He boasted. “I can do everything.”

Onew sat furthest from Maden. Taemin sensed it.

“Hyung, why are you avoiding him? He’s cute.”

“Ani. I’m Just scared.”

“Waeyo?”

“I’m scared to touch him. He is different from Yoogeunnie.”

 

They reached the photoshoot after half an hour.

“Key! Please get ready, you will be first!”

“Nae!” Key went to style his hair, leaving Baby Maden alone.

“Annyeong!” Minho went to Maden. However, Maden did not giggle or whatsoever. He cried.

“Omo! Hyung!” Taemin cried.

“Brrrrngnggg! Don’t cry!” Minho tried but Maden only cried harder.

Taemin carried Maden and sang softly.

“JOJO  Seulpeun eumaki heureul ddae  Neol saenggakhae-ae-ae-ae
JOJO  Janinhan neoneun wae  Jiweojiji anhnyago”

Maden slowly stopped crying. Taemin is making better progress with Maden than Yoogeun.

“Hyung! Look! I’m better with Babies!” Taemin cheerfully told his Hyungs, pointing at the sleeping Maden.

 

Half an hour later...

“Taemin! Key! Please get ready!”  All the SHINee members had already styled their hair, now they are taking turns to take the photos.

“Yahh!! Wait!” Jonghyun blocked the door. “What about Maden?”

“You will figure out. Now shoo!” Key pushed Jonghyun away, Taemin following behind.

 

Minho tried to make an attempt again. Trying his best not to make Maden up, he hummed a lullaby and gently Maden.

Jonghyun sat next to Minho, curious about Baby Maden. He picked up Maden’s hand and compare his with Maden’s.

“Woah. His hands are even smaller than Yoogeun’s!”

 

Onew could only look from afar. Maden woke up, seeing that Minho and Jonghyun was there, he got scared and started to wimper.

Minho calmed him down but Jonghyun isn’t helping. He kept on stucking his tongue out at Maden. Maden could not take it anymore and started to cry.

 

“Onew-sshi. Why don’t you try going near Maden?” One of the PDs asked.

Onew made small steps to Maden. Maden saw Onew and Onew gave him a small wave .

Maden giggled.

 

“Bwoh! Jinki hyung can make him laugh and I can’t?” Jonghyun grumbled.

Onew got close with Maden quickly. He can make Maden laugh easily. But Jonghyun was left behind. When Maden sees Jonghyun, He starts to cry.

 

“Maden-ah~” SHINee stood infront of Maden. “I’m Key appa. This is Taeminnie Appa, Jonghyun Appa, Onew Appa, Minho Appa. Nae?”

Key carried him around, introducing him to the members. When he got to Jonghyun, Maden starts to wimper. “Aigoo. He is not scary. Look he is cute.” Key pinched Jonghyun’s cheeks, making it looks like it look funny. It made Maden giggle.

 

Just then, an envelope was found on the table.
“Hyung!” Taemin pointed to the envelope. Onew picked it up and read the inside.

“Congratulations SHINee, you are officially Appas. Maden is not afraid of you. 2NE1 is coming over, now please plan where you would want to go for dinner in a family. Please plan it well.”

“2NE1 passed?” Minho asked.

“Sounds like. If we are having a family dinner. It means 2NE1 passed.”

“We get to see Yoogeunnie!” Taemin cheered.



 

 

A/N : Well , there you go on SHINee's Side ! ^_^ Are you guys curious about them?Will Onew get close to Maden? ^_^ Well, Now you know ^_^ 

Holidays are coming , I wil update alot. ^_^ I'm concentrating alot on homework tmr but I'll make sure I will update this! Thank you for the support ! Look forward to the next chapters ! ^_^

MusicLove_Vampire

 

Quick replies : -

Seana21 : Yes! Mason is closer to CL. ^_^ Thank you for your support !

bigbang990 : Taemin and Onew get along with Babies well ^_^ 

no0nespeciaL_xD : Kekeke! Nae! Yoogeunnie will look forward to it alot! Dara is so-called the Me2Day queen co' she updates alot ! And I've heard     from my friends that A lot of people joined Me2Day after Dara joined ^_^ 

@hoyakuh , shanaenae123 : There you go ! ^_^

itskristen21 : Thank you! Continue to support me ! ^_^