Tour around the house (Part 2)

2NE1 and SHINee : Hello Baby !

 

Continued ...

 

Mason and Mavin looked out of the door, only to see a swollen-red eyen Dino Jonghyun. The moon brothers held their hands tight and walked to Jonghyun.

“Dino Appa...” They pulled Jonghyun down to squat and Kissed his cheeks.

“Mianhae but you really look like dinosaur...” Mason murmured.

“Awww~” The ‘inside’ people cooed. Everything is at peace again.

______

Everyone except the kids were in their room, the others left to check on the other rooms.

 “Annyeong Taemin! We are checking the other rooms!” Minji waved to the playful and childish SHINee Maknae who was still playing on the slide.

“WAIT THERE IS A DOOR HERE!” Taemin pointed to the socalled ‘cowboy’ door

The kids went in with Taemin. It is pink. Woah.

Key's Room

“KEY HYUNG! IT’S YOUR STYLE! PINKK! ” Taeminj examined the room. “The owner must be rich...”

“Yes, the owner is.” The PD replied.

Key ran in. “I AM TAKING THIS OH MYY!!! I CAN TAKE CARE OF THE KIDS TOO! AND MADEN! PLEASE PLEASE!” He begged the 2NE1 ladies since he knows none of the SHINee members like pink.

“Key! I wanted this room!” Dara complained, stomping on her foot.She was acting as though she wants this room but she doesn’t want but Key doesn’t know.

“AH!” Key looked at Dara wide-eyed. “PLEASEE!”

“NO!” Dara stomped her foot and turned to the other direction.

Key shook Dara’s shoulders, “PLEASEEE! I BEG YOU!”

Dara laughed and held Key’s shoulders and shook him like how he shook her.

“I WAS KIDDING!” Dara giggled.

 

They went to the next room. Like the previous room, there is another room in a room.

“Taemin, You okay with it with me?” Minho asked.

Taemin nodded, “Nae!” 2NE1 ignored them as the room isn’t their style, they went to the other connected room.

Onew's room

“Bwoh? A single bed?” Bom muttered .

“Jonghyun-sshi and Onew-sshi. One of you have to take this. Since the last room will be ours”

“MEMEMEMEME! I DONT CARE-EH-EH-EH-EH-EH~” Onew snatched the room, while singing to 2NE1’s I don’t care. The Ladies giggled.

“Aish. I’m sharing room with Key then!” Jonghyun made his way slowly into Key’s room. “YEOBO AHH~ I’M SLEEPING WITH YOU~”

“BWOHH?!” Key screamed. “ANIYA!!! THIS ISN’T YOUR STYLE YEOBO~!”

“AS LONG I HAVE YOU I’M OKAY!” Jonghyun replied.

 

2NE1 went to their room , the last room, with Taemin, Minho and Onew behind as they were curious how the room looks like. It was white. Unlike other rooms which have a door to connect, it connects with a mini staircase. It is the largest room.

Small staircase                                                                                                                                                                             

“Wahh~ It is so fresh!” Minji took a deep breath, admiring the room. “I like! I want the white one can I Unnis?”

“I’m sharing with you!” Bom joined. “I’m Spring! Ahhh~”

Minji and Bom laid on the bed. The others went down the mini staircase. The room with was the opposite of white-black room.

“Definitely!” CL clapped. “I LOVE IT!”

“I’m sharing with you then~” Dara cooed. “Ddok-chae~ Okay?”

“Hmm. Nae Unni” 



 

 

A/N : how is the chapie ? > < Kekeke. Mavin is a protective brother~ Poor Jjong he cried .TT-TT Jjong is actually my bias in SHINee > < And I made him cry . I feel so bad . Forgive me readers! For making Jjong cry >< Are you envious of their House? I am TT-TT Huhuhu. Next chappie will still be on the tour of the house~ Look forward to it! ^_^ Thank you for reading! 

MusicLove_Vampire

 

Quick replies : -

bigbang990 : Ah ! Yeah! I will elaborate more on their actions. There will be an affection test soon. ^_^

shiningKat : There may have some blooming feelings among each other~ Maybe ^_^ Thank you for reading ! ^_^

shanaenae123 : The shocker is making Jjong cry > <  Aish I feel bad for making Jjong cry when he is my bias! ><

ambzchan : Yeah ! Dara teased Key Kekek. XD  In upcoming chapters, there will be like Onchae, Jongrin Etc moments ^_^ Please look forward to it! 

Seana21 : Heheh. Jjong does look abit like a dinosaur > <  I've watch T-ara hello baby and found out that Mason is abit scared of Dino and Maden cries when he is with people he isn't familar with. XD   I watched 2NE1's appearance on Star King and found out the CL is a clean freak XD

cupidzangel : There you go ! 2 chappies ! ^_^