Knowing the news

2NE1 and SHINee : Hello Baby !

 

“We should have a Special Season. 2 famous groups from 2 famous companies in Seoul to work together to shoot Hello Baby. SHINee from SM Ent is in with Jung Yooguen! Viewers love them.” 1 of the Script writer of Hello Baby suggests at the meeting.

“So should we put SNSD in? Or T-ara? Sistar is currently shooting.”

“Shiero, T-ara’s Hello Baby viewers are the lowest among the 3! They have 3 cute kids while SHINee and SNSD gets 1 but yet their views have the least! T-ara can’t be in. And SNSD gets weird. Jinjja. Not even 3 and they give blind dates then?! Let’s have a fierce group to work with SHINee, a different company from SHINee...”

“Miss A? JYP is one of the top 3 companies in Seoul other than SM.”

“Miss A has shown their feminine sides. Not strong and fierce to attract the viewers...”

“What about National’s group 2NE1?”

“Why didn’t I think of that! 2NE1, with the baddest female , Ero Maknae, Sweet visual Maknae and Strong vocals : CL, Minzy, Dara and Bom! It’s settled! 2NE1 will be with Moon Brothers!”

________

At YG entertainment...

“Girls, Sajangnim wants you to meet him now. Palli Palli.” Manager Oppa rushed the Famous 2NE1 girls out of the practice room.

Unknown to the girls, there were hidden cameras around. They monitored 2NE1 for the show “Hello Baby”.

The girls stepped into the lift and press the button to YG’s office.

“Why would Sajangnim ask for us? Did we do anything wrong?” Minji asked in concern.

“Maybe he wanna give us another concert?” Dara comforted.

“No matter what it is, let’s all face the music. 2NE1 Stay together! NOLZA!” CL leader side spoke.

They knocked on the door before heading in.

“Annyeonghasaeyo Sajangnim.” 2NE1 bowed 90 degrees, greeting the Sajangnim.

“Take a seat down girls.” YG pointed to seats available in the office.

“Did you guys have fun at your Solo concert? What are your views? Minji?”

Minji had a wide smile on her face, thinking about the things that happened in the concert.“It was fun. Youngbae Oppa taught me alot. Blackjacks were cheering. They had fun. I had fun.”

“Bom?”

Bom immediately answered. “Nae. It is fun. We get to have time with the fans up close. Bond with the fans.”

“Dara?”

“Blackjacks are connected to us. They know about the pets. It was a memorable experience.”

“CL?”

CL sit up straight on the sofa. “Its was defiantly fun. Blackjacks were all screaming. They made me feel confident and excited. It makes me feel like doing more for them.”

YG snapped his fingers. “Doing more. You’ve got the point. Everyone knows and acknowledge 2NE1 as .... A fierce , strong , charismatic girl group. Now lets change their minds abit. In your music career, you guys will still be the Power girl group 2NE1. But now, we will show them what is under these 2NE1 girls.”

“2NE1 TV?” Bom clapped her hands in excitement.

YG shook his head. “What do you guys think of kids?”

“Bwoh? Sajangnim we are gonna take care of your baby girl?! Kyaaa!” Dara cheered.

“Aniyo. 2NE1 will be taking care of the 3 Moon Brothers on Hello Baby Special Season with SHINee.”

______

At SHINee Dorms...

“Yoogeun-ahhhh. I missing kissing Yoogeun ~” Jonghyun whined, lying on the sofa of the SHINee dorms.

“Byuntae. Byuntae Jonghyun Hyung.” Minho muttered under his breath while packing the things he need for going to the gym

“All of us miss Yoogeun but remember~ He only remembers me – Key Appa ~~~” Key Boasted.

Taemin whined at the comment while taking out Banana milk from the fridge to drink. “Yoogeun and I can share Banana milk...”

“And he can eat my Chicken. I only share with Yoogeun Chicken.” Onew commented.

All of them miss Yoogeun.

“Let’s go SHINee, Palli.” Onew dragged Jonghyun out of the dorm.

 

In the car...

“Boys. Do you miss Yoogeun ah?” Manager Hyung asked them

Without hesitation they ahouted : NAE!

“What if you have a chance to see them again?”

Their eyes widen.

“You will be shooting a Hello Baby season with 2NE1. Kids will be the Moon brothers and Jung Yoogeun.”