Hyper Taemin

2NE1 and SHINee : Hello Baby !

 

 

 

At the Meet up area...

“Aigoo! I’m so tired!” Taemin complained. Yoogeun ran towards Taemin with a bottle of Banana milk in his hands.

Taemin eyes brightened. “For me? AHH GOMAWOOO!” Taemin hugged Yoogeun tightly.

“Taemin-ah. Noona was the one who bought it!” Bom stomped her foot like a 6 year old.

“Aish. Unni is so childish.” CL spoke to herself, pushing the heavy trolley towards the bus with Minho. The rest followed, leaving Bom; Jonghyun; Taemin and Yoogeun behind.

Key trying to make Dara less-angry at him. “Noonaaaa. MIANHAE! FORGIVE ME OR I’LL HUGG YOUUU.”

“AHH! I FORGIVE YOU!” Dara ran to CL’s Side, afraid that Key would Hug her.

“NOO- aish forget it.” Key looked around. “I’ll talk to Minji. MINJI –AHH!” He ran towards Minji.

“I’m so happy~ I’ve got a whole set of Pink! Kyaaa! I’ve got the pink room, pink toothbrush, Pink clothes, Pi-...”

 

Meanwhile...

"Noona I wanna hug you!" Taemin wriggled his fingers.

"Noooo..." Bom slowly walk backwards.

“SARANGHAEYO NOONAAAAAA!” Taemin ran towards Bom with his arms spread out wide. Yoogeun took his chance and ran to Minho.  

“OM-OMOO! AIGOO! DON’T HUG ME!”

“NOONAAA!” Taemin ran after Bom, who was running AWAY from him.

“YOUR HYUNG WAS THE ONE WHO BOUGGHTT ITTT!” Bom ran, screaming.

Taemin stopped on his tracks, turned at looked at Jonghyun. He spread his arms wide.

“HYUNGG! SARANGHAEYOOO!” Taemin ran towards Jonghyun and hug him tightly.

“c-c-ca-nt b-br-brea-theeeeeee!” Jonghyun smacked Taemin’s Back.

“Ahh, My yeobo is so sweet. He got my a pink toothbrush. Gomawo Yeob-. Yeobo?” Key looked around, only to find Taemin hugging his precious Yeobo.

“Yahh! Let go of m Yeobo!” Key ran towards Taemin. “You’re on Sugar rush!”

“Annyeong!” The rest shouted. All of them went into the bus when Taemin went to hug Jonghyun.

“WAIT WAITT!” All of them ran with all their strength.

 

In the bus...

The kids were sitting with Taemin, drinking their milk and eating the chocolate chip crackers.

“Aigo. I’m tired~” Dara laid on CL’s shoulder. “I’m weak at grocery shopping.”

“You look okay Unni.” Minji said.

“Ani! It’s coz’ Mavin is just so cuteeee!”

Key, who was sitting with Jonghyun shouted. “MAVIN IS MINEEEE~!”

“ANDWAE!”

“MINE!”

“Aigo. Stop fighting. You just got to clear up the quarrel with Dara Noona just now and you want to quarrel again?” Minho said, leaning against the window, facing Onew who was munching onto KFC’s Popcorn chicken which he bought earlier. He swiftly took one piece of popcorn chicken and popped it into his mouth.

“NO! MINHO MY CHICKEN! WAEEE! WAE YOU EAT MY CHICKEN!” Onew glared at Minho.

“Yeahhh.” Bom chirped. “You two , don’t quarrel anymore!”

“MY CHICKENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!” Onew sobbed.

“Aigo, let’s all live peacefully~” CL and Minji said at the same time.

“Umma Appa don’t quarrel~” The Kids shouted.

“Yeahhh~ Or there will be no Banana milk for Dara Noona and Hyung! And Onew Hyung and Minho Hyung!” Taemin shouted.

Everyone looked at him as silence filled the bus.