Meeting the kids

2NE1 and SHINee : Hello Baby !

 

Dara’s side

Fresh vocalist of 2NE1 woke up early, she brushed up, bathed and got changed at an early time : 6AM KST. She was sitting in the living room , her dorm is shared with CL.

“Aigo Aigo. Guitar... Checked. Okay now my me2day...” Dara was getting ready to take a photo of herself with her guitar to update her me2day when the doorbell rang.

“Annyeong? Annyeong? Yeobosaeyo? Open the door!” A kid voice screamed.

“Omo. CL may wake up because of me. Palli Dara.” Dara hurried to the door, there is a little cute boy there.

Moon Mavin.

He was smiling widely while eating a lollipop. Dara carried him in and settled him down on the sofa.

“Annyeong. What’s your name?” Dara asked with a smile on her face. The boy is just sooo cute!

“Moon Mavin.” She opened the bag and found an envelope and some snacks in it. She read the words in the enevelope.

“This is Moon Mavin, one of the child you are taking care of. Dara Umma,  Please take good care of him and make him love you. If you fail to do so, Hello baby will not have Dara Umma in it.”

_____

2NE1 side...

All of the members were heading out. Dara went to Music Bank to cheer her brother , Thunder of MBLAQ , leaving Bom; Minzy; CL home.              The 3 girls decided to head out to exercise and get their mind off things – including the ‘Hello Baby’ shoot.

All of them waited at their practice room, doing some stretches while waiting for their Manager oppa to prepare their van.

“Unnis, what if we don’t do well?” Minji asked while playing with her puppy.

“Just be ourselves, I’m sure we will do okay. We will get to learn from it too. How to take care of a child and stuffs...” The eldest, Bom commented.

Just then, knocking sounds could be heard. 2 small figures could be seen through the translucent door. “Annyeonghasaeyo! Annyeonghasaeyo! Open the door!”

CL hurried over and Opened the door, revealing 2 cute boys.

Jung Yoogeun and Moon Mason.

They went in and gave an envelop to CL.

CL opened the letter and it wrote : Make these two boys love you girls using 2NE1 style, 2NE1’s catchphrase , NOLJA. If they don’t like 2NE1 , means you have failed the mission and will not shoot Hello Baby.

______

SHINee’s side

The 5 Flower boys were heading to their photoshoot.

“Banana milk... Hyung! Where’s My Banana milk?” Taemin searched through the frigde, hoping he could find some. Unfortunately, it wasn’t there.

“Its goneeeeeeeeeee!” Taemin sobbed. Minho went over and slung him over his shoulder.

“We’re gonna be late because of you Minnie. Jinki hyung will scold us. Kibum Hyung took your Banana milk.”

The 5 boys waited at the dorm’s entrance.

“Manager Hyung you’re here!”

They opened the door but to their surprise, someone was sitting on one of the passenger’s seat – a baby infact.

An envelope dropped. Key picked it up and it read : Can SHINee take care of this 1 baby? If you can’t you fail and will not get to shoot Hello Baby. 


 

A/N: Comment please ! ^_^ What do you think of it so far? 

MusicLove_Vampire

no0nespeciaL_xD : There you go ! ^^

rowena : Thank you! Please guide me along ^^

Seana21 : There you go ! ^^