2NE1's Mission ?

2NE1 and SHINee : Hello Baby !

 

“Cake!” Mason ate the ice-cream cake CL fed.

“Is it nice?” CL smiled.

“Nae!”

“Hmmm! Our Mavin eats so well!” Dara cooed.

“Do you know Chaerin Umma cooks the best? Let’s ask Chaerin Umma to cook for us next time!” Bom told Yoogeun as she fed his the Vanilla ice cream waffle.

“Aigo! Your mouth is dirty now Maden!” Minji swiped off the ice-cream.

The Appas were engrossed in eating by themselves.

“Do you want to make your own Ice cream?” Bom asked the kids, they replied with an enthusiastic nod.

The Ummas left the table and went to ‘Make-your-icecream’.

__

“Becareful, Don’t dirty the area.” CL warned in a gentle voice as she watched Mason made his ice cream.

Mason took a waffle bowl and put a vanilla scoop in it. He sprinkled a lot of sweets, put two biscuits by the side and put a cherry on the top.

 

“Mavin-ah. You hae to drink a lot of water after this!” Dara held Mavin’s hands and decorate it with him as she did not want it to be messy.

Mavin was less choosy. He took a chocolate waffle bowl and put chocolate ice cream in it with Chocolate syrup on the top.

 

“Yoogeun-ah. Fried Ice cream is amazing. Do you want one?” Bom asked as she lowered herself to see Yoogeun. Yoogeun nodded  and turned to a chef at the area. He asked for a fried icecream made by the chef and place it into the waffle bowl. He sprayed on some whipped cream, put on chocolate syrup and a cherry on the top.

 

“Maden-ah. Since your teeth is not fully out yet, let’s eat something less crunchy. Crepe?” Minji asked as she made her way to the Crepe corner.

Dara took a photo of the kids and 2NE1 with Ice cream.

Me2Day : Ice-tastic day! ^_^ Kekeke. Don’t work so hard everyone! Enjoy Ice cream! ^_^

__

After eating…

Bom handed the money to Yoogeun and Yoogeun handed the money to the cashier.

Thank you! Please come again!” Yoogeun nodded and stretched his arms out to Bom.

The Appas and kids were tired.  They went slept throughout the bus trip home.

Dara swiped out her phone and took a photo of the hello baby family.

Me2day : Aigoo. Everyone is tired. Heading back now~ What are we going to have for dinner? How are you guys? Kekeke ^_^

Just then, 2NE1 ladies received a text message form Hello Baby’s production team.

Text message : SHINee Appas are tired. 2NE1, this is your mission. Let SHINee Appas relax, anywhere but at home. Where can this place be ? 



 

 

A / N : Hello! Double update! kekek. Sorry for not updating yst. I have to do m homework since school is starting tomorrow ! TT.TT  NOOOO Aigo. My homework. Aish. Okay. Please intro in fanfic to your friends and tell them to subscribe, and it is everyone's responsibilty to Comment! No silent readers pleaseee~~ 

Oh ! And a Big Shout out to @firemoth_007 For the awesomeeee Poster ! ^_^ I'm loving it ~ ^_^

MusicLove_Vampire

 

Quick replies : -

bigbang990 : Yeah ! I agree ! ^_^ Kekeke. You seemed to like Bigbang since your name is Bigbang990. Kekeke. Who is your Bias ?

Lixuann : It will come out soon ~ I will make that happen ^_^ Kekeke

Seana21 : Mee too Unni ! ^_^ But it is in Seoul . Aigooo. TT.TT

@Starlightshine : Onew is always thinking about Chicken ! ^_^

cupidzangel : Yeahh. Kids run around alot. Aigoo. 

ambzchan : I'll try my best ! ^_^