Adam Couple + Mavin (Part 1)

2NE1 and SHINee : Hello Baby !

 

Adam Couple side ….

The Adam couple exchanged looks.

Mavin, who was uncomfortable in Jokwon’s hug, starts to whine.

“Yeobo, what to do?” Jokwon asked his wife, GaIn.

“Molla!” She panicked, smacking JoKwon’s arm.

Jokwon set Mavin down. He squatted down to his eyelevel.

“Mavin-ah, I’m Uncle JoKwon. This is Aunt GaIn, arraso?”

Mavin shot him a scared look and went to GaIn, hiding behind her legs.

GaIn laughed, covering with her right hand.

“Yeobo, he’s so cute!” GaIn squealed.

GaIn carried Mavin up, “This hyung is scary, right?”

Mavin nodded his head hesitantly .

Jokwon’s eyes widen in disbelief,he turned to the other side, crossing his arms.

“What is this?” He muttered, frowning.

“Mavin-ah, Noona has a lollipop. Do you want Noona to give it to you?” She asked, taking out a lollipop from her pocket.

Mavin took the lollipop from her and tried tearing the wrapper open, but failed.

“Uhh..”Mavin whined, hitting Jokwon with the lollipop.

Jokwon, who felt the hit, turned around with his hand rubbing the area Mavin hit.

“That hurts !” His mind went somewhere else, and started to sing 2NE1’s It hurts.

“Yah!” GaIn gave her well-known scream. “Palli! He is getting impatient!”

“Arraso Arraso.” Jokwon snatched the lollipop from Mavin and tore the wrapper.

“I’ve give you if you call me JoKwon Hyung.” Jokwon hid the lollipop behind his back.

Mavin tried to reach for the lollipop, but JoKwon blocked him.

Not able to get what he wants, Mavin starts to cry.

“Omo omo! Look what you did! What to do now?” GaIn yelled, smacking JoKwon’s arm.

“Arraso Arraso.” Jokwon gave the lollipop to Mavin, stopping the cries almost immediately.

Mavin held onto the lollipop tightly, looking at JoKwon with his big eyes

“Pshh… I’m forgiving you because you are cute!” Jokwon patted his head.

“Yeobo, he has big eyes.” GaIn commented, pouting.

“Yoogeun, Mason, Maden also have big eyes, Yeobo.” JoKwon patted GaIn’s back. “Don’t worry, Yeobo. My eyes are small with you~”

GaIn’s nose flared up a bit, a sign that shows she is happy.

A figure caught Mavin’s eye.

“Go there!” 



 

A / N : Merry Christmas Eve everyone! ^ ^ Sorry for not updating much, I was rushing through my holiday assignments.

You guys know Infinite? They are ruining my bias list D: mostly by  L and Sungjong . Omg. And I am thinking of making a 2NE1Infinite fanfic alr ! D: Someone stop me ~ 

So here's Adam couple with Mavin ! Who do you want to see next?  Khuntoria? YongSeo? Or Jjong? Or do you want to see the 2shiNEe1 Couple side? Rapper couple (CL x Minho) ? Maknae Couple (Taemin x Minzy) ? Darakey Couple? Or the Oldest Couple (Bom x Onew )?  XD   Leave me your comments! 

I'm writing my other updates for my other stories now. So gtg! Remember to leave me a comment ! Merry Christmas Eve ! ^ ^ 

MusicLove_Vampire

 

Quick Replies : - 

TaeLi05 : Ikr ! XD Let's all pray for Jjong Oppa ~ 

KoreanKira : I don't know XD I watch them via the web. Adam couple is really sweet. They act more like a couple. Yongseo is formal, coz' Seohyun is very polite. Khuntoria is just - so ... XD Jjong? Let's hope Maden isn't bad to him ~ 

AdeleSkyD : Hahahah! Minho-ah~ Don't touch Chaerin so much ~ ;D

kendra93 : Hahah ! Ikr! I wonder why They only pair CL with Key and not with the other members. D: But Chaekey is cute too ! 

cupidzangel : Hahah ! Yeapp ! 

Sari_KpopLover : Taeminzy  ~ ! ^ ^ They're just so cute ~ 

ambzchan : I'll do my best !