Majang Market (Part 1)

2NE1 and SHINee : Hello Baby !

 

 

 Park Sisters’ side …

“Wahhh ~ I saw corn ~!” Bom squealed in excitement.

“Omooo ~ Ramen !” Dara gasped at the large choice of ramen selling a a store.

“Wahhhh ~ So many tasty food ~” Dongho, Hoon, Eli ,AJ cooed.

“I haven’t been eating this since the comeback !” Dongho ran after Dara, carrying Maden.

“Let’s stay together ! Yahh !” Eli pulled Bom and went to Dara.

“YAH YAH YAH IM YOUR NOONA ARENT I?! I WANT CORN FIRSTTT.” Bom complained like a little kid.

“Do you like Ramen? ” AJ asked Mason, holding his hand, making his way with the others to the Ramen shop.

Everyone ordered 5 servings of ramen as they are going to eat more food later, they did not want to be full after eating Ramen.

    

 

__

“Yeobo ah~ Where do you think Dara Noona and Bom noona will be?” Jonghyun asked, looking around lazily.

“Somewhere in the street…” Key answered. Suddenly Jonghyun stopped at his tracks.

“Yeobo let’s spilt up. It will be faster.” Jonghyn ran to the east of Majang market. Key shook his head and went to the west.

“What does Dara noona like?” Key searhed on the web and found out Dara’s love for Ramen. “Ramen shop? Or Corn since Bom Noona likes corn.”

 He tapped on his phone, walking down the street, ignoring the squeals from his fan. He walked past the Ramen shop Dara is in as he ran towards the corn shop.

__

“Omo ! I just saw Key.” Eli gasped.

“Is he with anyone?” Gongchan asked.

“He is alone, So it means Jonghyun must be alone too ! We have to be careful.”

“Yeah, done here everyone?” Jinyoung stood up.

“There you go Ahjumma! The food is great!” Dara bowed and paid.

“Omo! You are welcome pretty lady, come again soon!” The ahjumma smiled.

“Unni would you mind taking a photo with me?” A young lady next to the Ahjumma asked, blushing.

“Sure! Oh can you do Unni a favour? We are on this game with Key and Jonghyun. If you see them, take a photo with them and upload it on Me2Day So I can know which part of Majang Market are they, is it okay?”

“Sure thing Unni!” They took a photo with Dara’s polariad. Dara even gave her her autograph.

After paying, they went to the corn shop located at the north side, opposite the entrance of the Majang market.

__

“Bom noona isn’t here…” Key scratched his head, walking back. Then he saw the Ramen shop Dara Was in.

“Maybe Noona is here!” He went in. He greeted the Shop owner, who was standing next to a young lady.

“Annyeonghasaeyo! Did you see Dara Noona here previously?” Key asked.

“Oh ! Dara unni. She came.” The lady exclaimed

“Came?”

“She left 10 minutes ago. You past by here just now. If you come in then, you would have seen her!” The shop owner ahjumma continued.

“Aigooo! Gomawo Ahjumma!” Key bowed.

“No problem! Would you mind taking a photo with my grand daughter here?”

The younglady combined the 2 photos and uploaded on her me2day. She tagged Dara in her post.

[Me2Day] Key oppa paid a visit to my Grandmother’s shop today! /Dara/ Unni was here too! 


 

 

 

A / N : Sorrryyy for not updating ! Really Sorry ! > < And I lost one subscriber! ㅠ ㅠ     My exams starts tomorrow so I really need to revise my subjects. Here is the last update for you guys before my hiatus officially starts ! ㅠ ㅠ Huhuhu . And my exams ends next thrusday . After my exams, I will sapm you  guys with the chappies ! ㅋㅋㅋ  So looki forward to it! 

Sooo. How do you find this chapter? Is it okay? Is Dongho's GIFs cute? XD ㅋㅋㅋ  It got my fangirl about his cuteness! ^^ ㅋㅋㅋ I hope this fanfic gets 80 subscribers soon ~ And continue vote evryone ! sorry for the trouble caused ! 

And a question for all : Who is your favourite 2shiNEe1 couple and Why ? It is of your own choice, I may not have pair them up in this fanfic yet like ... Jonghyun and CL / Onew and Bom etc . Tell me your answer, the best answer gets to have a chapt on that 2shiNEe1 Couple ! ^^

Thank you for your love and support ! Shoot me all your love!  

Love you  guys ! 

MusicLove_ Vampire 

 

Quick Replies : - 

sweetsmiles : Kekeke, I know whatchamean ~ My Bias in 2NE1 is CL too ! ^^ ㅋㅋㅋ  and thank you ! ^^

 

love_2ne1 : CN Blue?! Kyaaa~ ! Minhyuk And Jonghyun. Omo omo omo ~ ^^ XD I will make CN blue have their special guest appearance too ! 

Seana21 : I hope they do Unni ~ ^^XD

cupidzangel : ㅋㅋㅋ  Yeahh ~ And there is smth with GD today ㅠㅠ  Lucky that 'case' is kinda dismissed. I want Big Bang as a 5 member group again ~ 

2ne1ab : Aww, Thank you ~! Saranghae ! ^^ My day is complete with the comments ~ ㅋㅋㅋ I will update lots after my exams ! ^^

12kpopsushi : Woah ! So I guess Im your Unni , ㅋㅋㅋ .

Lixuann : Yeahh ~ ^^

Starlightshine : Dont feel old , No one is old ! ^^ ㅋㅋㅋ Thank youu ! ^^

smiilee : Thank you soo much ! ^^