Special Guests : Super Junior ! (Part 1)

2NE1 and SHINee : Hello Baby !

 

The next day …

“Annyeonghasaeyo!” The family bowed and greeted anyone they saw at the backstage.

“Annyeong!” The Super Junior members greeted.

“I’m jealous! Our leader get to go on Hello Baby while we don’t!” Donghae complained.

“Yeah! Mee too! We aren’t Super Junior for nothing!” Eunhyuk added.

Leeteuk scratched his head and smiled awkwardly.

__

“Omo! Jinjja Kyeopta!” Kyuhyun spatted down and pinched Mavin’’s cheek, causing Mavin to cry.

“Aigoo. Don’t cry!” Dara comforted as Bom started to sing one of her solo song ‘don’t cry ’.“This is your hyung!”

“Mianhae! Mianhae!” Kyuhyun paniced. “Are you okay? Hyung doesn’t mean it!”

Dara hands Kyuhyun a lollipop. “Sunbae, open this and give it to Mavin. He will stop crying.”

“Ah, Jinjja!” He unwraps the lollipop wrapper. “Mavin-ah~ Hyung has a lollipop!” He waved infront of Mavin’s face.

Mavin’s face brightened up and took the lollipop away from Kyuhyun. He it and led the lollipop to Dara’s mouth and Dara it.

“Your Hyung wants it too Mavin.” Dara pointed to Kyuhyun who has his tounge sticked out.

Mavin slide his lollipop on Kyuhyun’s tounge before putting it into his mouth.

__

“Do you know who am I?” Shin Dong asked Yoogeun.

“Pig Ahjusshi’s twin.” He replied without much thought, making Bom laugh.

“Aniyo! I’m not Pig Ahjusshi!” He laughed. “I Am ShinDong Hyung!”

“Pig Ahjusshi.” Yoogeun muttered.

“Aniyo! Shindong Hyung! Repeat it after me, Shin Dong Hyung!” He introduced himself again.

Yoogeun turned to his other side were Jonghyun was. Jonghyun pouted at Yoogeun, disappointed at his son being disrespectful to his sunbae.

Yoogeun thought that Jonghyun wanted a kiss and thus gave a kiss to Jonghyun.

He jumped up, smiling. He pointed to the camera. “You filmed it right! Ahh Im happy!” She squealed, running away.

“Hyung wants one too!” Shindong puckered his lips But Yoogeun started to cry.

“Aigo!” Taemin witnessed the scene and gave a banana bottle milk to Yoogeun, stopping his tears almost immediately.

__

 “Aigoo!” Heechul cooed.

“Kyeopta!” Siwon, Sungmin and Ryeowook shouted in unison as they saw the big eyes Maden in Key’s arms.

Maden held onto Ryeowook’s index finger as he looked at the guys curiously.

“Do you know us?” Sungmin asked. “Of course you can’t talk. Okay so Im an Sungmin Hyung! This is Heechui Hyung, Ryeowook hyung and Siwon Hyung! Nae!”

Maden frowned and looked at Key.

__

“Annyeong!” Yesung waved to Mason. Mason looked at him curiously while holding onto CL’s hand tightly. “What’s your name?”

“Mason.”

“Annyeong Mason-ah. Chonum Yesung Hyung~” He introduced, squatted down to reach Mason’s eye level. CL and Minho followed.

“Yesung Hyung.” CL pointed while telling Mason.

“Mason-ah, do you like this?” He shook the Bread he got from Bom infront of him.

“Nae! Yesung hyung.” Mason reached his hands out to Yesung and hugged him. Yesung carried him up.

“Yesung hyung, are you my Appa?” He asked while eating his bread.

“Aniyo. SHINee is your Appa.”

“I want you to be my Appa too!”

“Ah, wae?”

“Chaerinnie Umma and Minho Appa and Yesung Hyung looks good together!” He smiled broadly. 



 

 

A / N : Hello Hello~ Sorry for not updating  > < I have been busy in school as my final year examinaions are coming. I think I am not the only one who has examinations soo Hwaiting to everyone! Do  your best! And I promise that I will update a lot more often after my examinations! By the way, did you guys saw B1A4's new MV - Beautiful target? OMG , THEY ARE ALL SOO CUTEEEEE. Baro is blonde in the comeback stage ! And and Ukiss NEVERLAND - AND - AND - AND - AND - AND - AND ! SO CUTE AND HAWTT. *STARTS FANGIRLING* KYAHHHHH ^_^ 

I have a new idea popping out. Will you guys support me? Please Vote !

 

MusicLove_Vampire

 

Quick replies : - 

@Lixuann : Hwaiting to you too Unni ! ^^ Being a class vice-chairman is tough ! Homework is never ending ! > < 

Sujushineebang : Thank you so much ! ^_^

kissme21 : I've brought my Dongsaeng to this type of fish spas before. She wasn't scared at all and I was scared the hell out. OMG ! > < Kekeke 

cupidzangel : Aww~ Thank you ^_^ It's rather scary for me. Its very ticklish when ths fishes come to you. 

Starlightshine : Thank you for telling me! I didn't know there was a double post. Key is freaking out coz' it is toooo ticklish and his nails are killing Jjong > < Onew condition is shown ~ kekeke Taeminnie seemed to love the ticklish effect on him . Kekeke Hwaiting to you too! Do well for your examinations ^_^

ambzchan : Hmmmm , I try ~

marisol_1998 : Thank you for telling me ^_^

kmcl21 : Ah! Jinjja ?! Omo Mianhaee > <