CL, BOM, MINZY’S STORY

2NE1 and SHINee : Hello Baby !

 

 

“AHHH KYEOPTAAAA!” Bom carried Yoogeun and gave him a mini ‘merry-go-round’ by turning round and round, in excitement.

“Annyeong Mason. Chaerin Umma. Chaerin Umma.” CL pointed to herself. “Come let’s meet the other Ummas.” She held Mason’s hand and went to Minzy. Minzy was playing with Dougie.

“Mason-ah. This is Minji Umma. And this is Dougie~ Nae? You have 2 more Umma. One is Bommie Umma and one is Dara Umma. Nae? ”

Mason nodded his head, sat down and started to play with Dougie. Yoogeun managed to escape from Bom’s arms and went to join Mason.

“Chaerin Umma. Who is this?” Mason asked, pointing to Bom.

Just then, T.O.P came in.

“That is your Alien Umma. Chaerin-ah, was Alien making all that ruckus just now?” Yoogeun nodded.

“Alien Umma?” Both boys asked.

“ANDWAEE. I’m not Alien Umma. I am Bommie Umma. Nae? This is Alien Ahjusshi.” Bom squatted down next to them.

“Annyeong Oppa, Manager Oppa has already prepare the van for us. See you. Let’s go~” CL carried Mason and Bom carried Yoogeun.

“Bye Alien.” T.O.P teased Bom, Bom just stuck her tongue out. Minzy on the other hand was carring Dougie.

 

In the car...

“Boys sit next to Bommie Umma, are you guys tired?” Bom patted the seats next to her as she was sitting in the middle. The boys shook their heads no. Bom played Tap Tap revenge with Yoogeun while Mason was playing with Dougie.

 

At the beach (1 hour later...)

“Can you run as fast as me?”CL teased, and got an immediate response: NAE!

They played alot at the playground located near the beach.

“Bommie Umma! You cannot find me!” Yoogeun shouted as he hid underneath. Dougie ran to find Yoogeun, in a way of helping Bom.

“Found you! Hahah!” Yoogeun sat down on Bom and laughed.

“Mason ah! Come back!” Minzy ran after Mason around the playground.

“I’m caught you!” CL popped out infront of Mason and carried him up. Laughter was heard everywhere. They bonded well with the boys.

 

“Yeobosaeyo? Dara Unni!” Minzy smiled as Dara dialled her number. “Umm. Nae~ We will be heading to the supermarket. Bwoh? We have to meet SHINee later? Mmm... Nae~ Send Mavin home first, he must be tired... Shireo? Do you want to meet ? Yeah we are around that area. Hmm. Nae ~ We’ll meet at the supermarket. Annyeong!”

“Let’s go see Dara-yahhh~”Bom stood up but hit her head. “Owuch Owuch.”

Yoogeun patted her head. “Are you okay Bommie Umma?”

“Nae~ bboe booe.” Bom pouted her lips abit and Yoogeun gave her a kiss. “Ahh Kyeopta~” She cooed and pinched Yoogeun’s chubby cheeks.

“Ah-go go go !” CL chorused while holding onto Mason’s Hand, running towards the van.