2shiNEe1

2NE1 and SHINee : Hello Baby !

 

At Minho’s and CL’s…

“Annyeonghasaeyo! Please change into these uniforms and we will meet you at the office!” The person-in-charge passed CL and Minho their uniforms.

Obeying his orders, CL and Minho came out in their uniforms.

“CL-sshi, Minho-sshi, am I right?” He smiled.

“Nae,” both said at the same time.

“Okay, please follow me here.” He gave a small nod and led them to the kitchen. “The food for the cats have been prepared for you. Now all you have to do is to feed them. Please be careful.”

Minho carried the containers with fresh meat to the Tigers’ enclosure first.

CL took out the meat and sniffed it.

Minho smiled and took the meat from her, throwing it to the hungry tigers.

“Omo.” CL gasped, watching the Tigers eat.

After feeding the tigers, the person-in-charge led them to a room.

CL eyes widen, not in fright but in excitement.

“It’s so cute!”

 

At Key’s and Dara’s…

Key and Dara came out in their suits.

“So your first job today, is to play with the dolphins.” The person-in-charge clapped her hands. “It’s easy, you can play with them using the ball. You, yourself can also jump into the water.”

Key and Dara nodded their heads.

“So I hope this will not be a big problem for you. I’ll be back in 30 minutes.” She bowed slightly before leaving them alone.

Key went to the edge of the pool.

“Noona, I am as smart as a dolphin, you know?” He boasted. “I can-”

Dara cutted him off by pushing him into the cold waters.

“Noona! It’s cold!” Key complained, trying to swim away from the dolphins who are Chasing him.

“Gogogo!” Dara pointed to the escaping Key. “You can do it, Dolphines!”

“Noona, you’re so getting it from me!” Key gave a smirk…

 

At Bom’s and Onew’s …

“Chicken~~~” Onew sang while holding onto the bucket of rice.

Bom stood next to him, holding onto a bucket of corn, sighing.

“Chickens likes corn too, huh…”

“Noona, don’t be sad!” Onew gave her his eyesmile. “I’ll buy you corn later!”

“You promised!” Bom smiled, before feeding the Chicken.

Soon after, Onew started to run away from a group of angry chicks.

Apparently, he had only fed one group of the chickens and forgotten to feed the other.

“NOONA! HELP ME!!!”

 

At Taemin’s and Minji’s…

“Taemin, feed them. I am holding onto the bucket. So I can’t feed them.” Minji reasoned.

“Andwae! I was supposed to hold onto it but you snatched it from me!”

The 2 Maknaes are fighting over who should feed the Lizard with the live beetles and flies. But both of them are scared to hold onto them.

“Palli, Oppa~~~” Minji whined . “Do this quickly before I throw the bucket of insects all over you!”

“You do it!”

Minji took a handful of insects and throw it into the Lizard’s home.

She send Taemin a glare, and chased after Taemin.

“Stop there Oppa!” 



 

 

A / N : Sorry for not updating ! T~T I'm grounded to use my lappy. And this year is my year where I have to choose courses for my upcoming years. stuff .. ._. So I have been hellabuseh. I may not be able to update much due to that.

But when I am free in school. I may write oneshots. So I might be opening a Oneshot Story. You all can request for the story couple you want. You know. Should I ? Vote ! Majority wins. 

So anyway, have you all seen Etude house photos ? XD

 

I know, IT'S DARAKEY ^~^

I didn't post all of the photos here yet.

I'm updating when my exams are in 3 days time X.X 

Gtg now, I hope too see many many comments ^ ^ 

Oh and remember to Vote !

MusicLove_Vampire