Pretty Mini-family

2NE1 and SHINee : Hello Baby !

 

                                                            

 

 “Snacks...” Dara muttered. “Mavin-ah~ What snacks do you like?”

“Umma...” Mavin was struggling in the seat of the trolley. He stretched out his arms to Dara, wanting to walk.

“Aigo! Okay, Kibum can you push the trolley?”

“Wae? I wanna walk with Mavin!” Key quarrelled.

“Mavin wants me more!” Dara talk back.

“I need to bond more with him!”Key continued, not giving up hope to bond with Mavin.

“I want Dara Umma.” Mavin stopped the fight

“Nae...” Key Muttered. “I will push...”

“Choco-chip!” Mavin ran towards a big packet of chocolate chip crackers and carried it.

“Appa will take it for you~” Key took the chocolate chip crackers and put it into the trolley.

“Pistachio nuts! 2NE1 loves it!” Dara took 2 packets and put it into the trolley.

“Ah. Taeminnie Loves these.” Key Grabbed a bunch of Crackers and put it into the trolley.

“ Aigo there’s so much crackers... Now we should get fruits.”

 

___

 

“Banana. Orange. Apple.” Key took the fruits and dumped it into the trolley.

“Watermelon. Bommie loves water- Ohh Chaerin called. 

“Yeobosaeyo? Tomatoes?  Okay I won’t buy them. Annyeong Chaerinnie!” Dara picked up 2 watermelons and placed it in the trolley.

“Grapes!” Mavin hugged the packet of Grapes and handed it over to Key.

“It has seeds in it. Let’s go get the seedless ones.” Key held onto Mavin’s little hand and walked over to the grapes section, leaving his duty of pushing the trolley

“3 packets seedless grapes. Let’s go find Dara Noona~” Key held onto 2 packets of grapes in one hand while the other hand was holding onto Mavin’s hand.

“Yeobosaeyo? Bommie? Corn?! Bwoh?! Can we buy them? Ahh.. Nae... Annyeong.”

Dara pushed the trolley to the corn section and picked out some corn. Corn in a can, Corn on a cob.

“Ehh. Where are the 2 boys? I don’t have their number...” Dara looked around.

“Aigoooo!” Dara pinched her nose. “Where can they be ?”

“Shhh.”Mavin signalled to Key. They crept up behind worried Dara and scared her.

“Boo!”

“Aigo!” Dara Jumped.

“Mianhaeyo!” Key bowed. “kekeke, but its fun.”

“Kaja~ gogo~” Dara ignored Key and Pushed the trolley to the meet-up area.

“Noona! Wait~!”