Oppa, Noona, Umma, Appa

2NE1 and SHINee : Hello Baby !

 

In the kitchen ...

“It really has all the furniture...” Key murmured as he slides his finger on the no-dust shelves.

“The plates are pretty! The kitchen has a nice comfy - home- feeling” CL examined the kitchen.

“There is no food in the fridge!” Onew screamed, kneeling infront of the fridge while pulling his hair. “OTTOKAE! WE WILL DIEE!”

“AH! JINJJA HYUNG!” Taemin’s eyes were soo big, the eyeballs can drop out. “NOOO! ANDWAEEE! I DID NOT EVEN LEARN HOW TO MAKE BANANA MILK YETT!”

“What is this?” Minji asked curiously, holding onto the envelope. That was on the table “Mission?"

“Please head to a mall and buy a Baby Swing Cradle and some food home~ It is a gift from the owners of the house as they are huge fans of Hello Baby and as they are proud there are idols living in their house. kekeke. Gomawo!"

“AH, LET’S GO AND BUY FOOD!” Onew screamed, running out of the house.

Dara took a photo of the house and uploaded it on her Me2Day.

Me2Day : The house is big isn’t it? ^_^ It is warm inside~ kekeke But I’m heading out with my Hello Baby family now~ Annyeong! ^_^

____

In the mall...

“Let’s buy the cradle first.” Key lead the way to the baby section.

“Wae?” Onew whined, acting like a little kid.

“Onew-sshi, you will forget about the Craddle first and where would Maden sleep?” Dara sided Key.

“Yeah. Listen to Noona!” Key rested his arm on Dara’s shoulder.

Dara looked at Key weirdly, “When was I close to Key-sshi? Why is he resting his arm on me?”

Key, as though he can read people’s mind, kept his arms to himself and walked away awkwardly.

 

“We should get this!” Key carried Maden into the cradle. “See! How cute!”

“It’s because it is Pink. Nono Yeobo.” Jonghyun stopped Key from getting that cradle.

“Its too girl for Maden.” Minzy reasoned.

“Yeah. Too girl. Maden doesn’t like it too.” Taemin supported Minzy, pointed at theget-me-out-of-this-girly-bed Maden.

 

 

“Hyung! This!” Taemin squealed in excitement, pointing to the ‘egg’ cradle. “Like star wars yeah Hyung? A bit right? It’s so cool!”

“Aniyo. Maden grows fast...” Bom said.

"Maden isn't a baby chick. Coz if he is, I'll make sure I eat him when he is a chicken." Onew voiced out.

"Definetly not this." 

 

“This!” CL pointed as she lightly pushed the cradle, making it swing side to side.

“Ahhh. It is is enough for Maden too.” Bom examined the cradle.

“I like this too!” Taemin said, cutely.

“Let’s get this then!” Onew shouted enthusiastically. “And Palli Palli so we can get Food!”

 

In the Supermarket...

“Should we partner up?” All of them stood at the entrance of the super-big supermarket, where the trolleys were located at.

“Umma!”The kids shouted, hugging the Umma they wanted to spend their shopping trip with.

Mason hugged CL.

Mavin stretched out his arms to Dara.

Yoogeun held onto Bom’s hand tightly.

Maden was in Minji’s arms the whole time.

 

“MADEN!” Taemin went next to Minji. “Since Maden is a baby and babies love milk, he must have a love towards milk! Like me!”  Taemin grinned.

“I will be with the Maknaes since they are still young and I doubt they know much about Babies.” Minho stood behind the Maknaes – Minji and Taemin.

“I want to spend more time with Yoogeun.” Jonghyun walked towards Bom.

“Leaders Unite!” Onew grouped up with 2NE1’s leader  - CL.

“Yah! Yeobo, I wanted to be with Yogeunnie... Make sure you take good care of Yoogeunnie and Bom-sshi.” Key glared before walking past them, to Dara’s side. “I will be with Mavin then.”

 

“Okay.  OH WAIT WAIT I FOUND OUT SOMETHING YAY!” Onew cheered. “Maden, Minho, Minji, Taemin. All of their names have a letter ‘M’! So they shall be called the Four ‘M’s!”

“I like it Hyung!” Taemin complimented. “Hyung is smart! Hyung Jja-!”

“Okay, anyway!” Key cutted in. “Since the four Ms have a baby with them, they shall shop for Baby food and nessceities.”

“Nae!” Minji, Minho and Taemin replied.

“The leaders will shop for CHICKEN!” Onew shouted, giving his eye-smile.

“Yoogeun, Bom-sshi - ”  Key continued but Bom cut in.

“Noona, it is less awkward. And for Chaerin and Mingkki, call them Oppas if they are older. Formalities seems awkward. ” The others agreed.

“Okay then. Yoogeun, Bom Noona and Yeobo will shop for necessities like tooth-brushes, towel etc. And Drinks”

“Mason, Chaerin and Onew Hyung will search for food like meat etc? Dara Noona , Mavin and I will search for snacks and fruits.”

“Nae! We will meet after around... 2 hours?” CL asked, taking a look at her watch. It was already 8PM. Others nodded in reply and headed off to start on their shopping trips.


A/N : Which mini-family do you want to see next chapter? ^_^ Leaders mini-family (CL, Onew and Mason) or Four Ms (Minho, Minji, Taemin and Maden) or Pretty Mini-family (Dara, Key and Mavin) or Vocals mini-family (Jonghyun, Bom and Yoogeun)? ^_^ 

Vote Here :  http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/9471

CL, Onew and Mason are the Leaders mini-family coz CL and Onew are the leaders of their band and Mason is like the leader (and eldest) of the Moon Brothers 

 

Minho, Minji, Taemin and Maden are the Four Ms mini Family coz they have a M in their name. Lol

Dara, Key and Mavinare the Pretty Mini-family coz All of them are pretty. Aren't they..? Okay or maybe it's just me...

Jonghyun, Bom and Yoogeun are the Vocals mini-family coz Bom is main vocalist of 2NE1 and Jonghyun is the one that can sing high notes, Yoogeun sang better than Onew during a trip in Hello Baby (last few eps?) .

Kekek. Comments make me happy. More subscribers make my day happy ^_^ Okay I'm talkign random now. Look forward to the next Chappie! ^_^

MusicLove_Vampire

 

Quick replies : -

@ambzchan : Pretty couple (Key and Dara) is out now ^_^ For the shopping trip chapter. Hope you will like it ^_^

@shanaenae123 : Kekeke  =^_^=  Hope you like the chappies ^_^

@Starlightshine : Thank you for reading this fanfic ^_^ I hope this is actually a real Programme > < Please vote for the mini-family you want and look forward to the next Chappie ^_^

@Lixuann : Thank you ^_^

@Seana21 : It is peaceful ^_^ - for now. I actually had my ideal bedrooms and I hope one day I can design my bedroom(s) ^_^ Kids nowadays are soo lucky TT-TT

@RandomPerson : Heyheyhey! XD Thank youuuu ^_^

@cupidzangel : Yoogeunnie is a cute kid ^_^ Jonghyun is okay with the kids~ Everything is peaceful in the Family ^_^ - for now . There might be quarrels in the future ~~~ 0.0

@bigbang990 : Hahah! Yeapp, Jonghyun is a Emotional and brave Dino~ If he ran, he wont get to group up with the boys for the shopping trip . > < Hwaiting! ^_^

@kmcl21 : CL is my Bias in 2NE1 Too ! Highfive! Kekeke. CL and Onew / CL and Jonghyun seemed to fit since I've watched a yoube vid. Kekeke XD

                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTYnrcUnbBE