Heaven Ice cream

2NE1 and SHINee : Hello Baby !

 

2NE1 Ladies’ side ...

“Aigoo. Where are they?” Bom tapped her foot impatiently. “I’m hungry!”

“Unni, why did we come here?” Minji asked.

“Kids will be tired too. Give them a snack they love and they would have a good nap!” Bom reasoned.

“Let’s head in first. They must be tired too, from Onew’s voice…” Dara stepped into the shop ,”Heaven Icecream” : A place there they sell delicious Icecream.

They sat on a long table and went through the menu.

“Appas must have work hard today.” CL said as she flipped through the Menu.

“Yeah. So 2NE1 Ummas shall treat.” Dara stated.

“Of course!”

“Let’s have this.” Minji pointed.

“This! This!” CL squealed.

“Bommie, This!” Dara pointed.

“Do you want any Oppas and Unnis?” CL asked in concern.

“No thank you.” They smiled.

Bom wrote down the orders.

After checking the food they wanted. Bom went to the cashier.

“Thank you. Your orders will be at your table later. If you want any ice cream, you can head there and make the cream yourself. Payment will be after your meal. Thank you!” The cashier pointed to the ‘Make-your-ice-cream’ area and handed a receipt. Bom went back to the table.

“You’ve paid Unni?” CL asked.

“Aniyo. We will pay for it after the whole meal. I think the kids would loveeee it here!”

“Wae?” Dara asked.

“If the food we have eaten is not enough, the kids can put the ice-cream in the cone. It will be fun!” Bom clapped.

Just then, SHINee Appas and the Kids arrived.

“Wahh! Umma!” The kids ran to their respective ‘favourite’ Ummas. Maden was sleeping in Taemin’s arms.

“I’M TIRED!” Onew slumped on the seats.

“We’ve orde-” CL was cut in by the food placed on the table.

(Ice cream cake)

 (Coffee Ice cream Waffle)

 (Strawberry and Vanilla Ice cream Waffle)

 (Cookies and Cream Ice cream)

“Let’s eat!” The Appas cheered at the sight of the food.

"I LOVE ICE CREAM TOO! HOW DIDYOU KNOW NOONAS!" Taemin shouted in excitement." I LOVE YO-"

" I'm sure you're tired Taemin-ah." Dara patted his back. "Just eat."

The kids “Wow” at the sight of their favourite cold dessert : Ice cream is served.

Everyone took out their phones and took a photo. Key, Dara and Minji updated their Me2day / Twitter.

[Dara] Me2Day : Ice cream! + _ + Kekeke. The Kids are happy. It is a hard day for SHINee Appas. > < Kekeke.

 [Key] Me2Day : 2NE1 Ummas got us Ice cream! We will eat it well! ^_^

[Minji] Twitter : Enjoy your life, Have ice cream! Kekeke. Enjoy your day everyone! ^_^