Breakfast

2NE1 and SHINee : Hello Baby !

 

The next day...

Everyone was asleep except for Bom, Minji, Taemin, Key and Jonghyun.

 

“I know how to flip it!” Taemin took over the stove.

“Yah! Taemin you are ruining it!” Minji whispered out loud, pointing at the ruin egg.

“Taemin just go set up the Table.” Jonghyun ordered.

“You too Jonghyun. You are ruining the bacon!” Bom yelled. “Shoo!”

“Omelette~” Key Sang.

“Yeobo is gonna eat them~” Jonghyun looked at the golden-yellow food on the frying pan.

“Go away Yeobo. Help taemin.”

 

“What is that smell..” Key sniffed. “What is burning...??” Key turned around. Only to find Taemin staring at the toaster- wide eyed.

The toast is burned.

“YAHHH! TAEMIN I TOLD YOU TO SET THE TABLE!” Key pushed Taemin away, settling the toaster.

 

“Spoon on the left. Plate next to it. Fork and knifes on the right. Cup placed it on the left of the spoon.” Taemin looked at the arrangement. He dusted off the imaginary dust off his hands and smiled. “Yahh. Taemin you are a genius!”

Jonghyun place the milk side by side on the table, so they can choose the milk they want to drink.

Key, Bom and Minji cooked the food well. It is like eating a Buffet breakfast.

  (Omelette)

 (Egg)

 (Chesse Sandwiches)

 (Pancakes)

Chocolate Croissant (Chocolate Croissant)

 

“Mingkki~ Taemin~ Please wake the sleepyheads up~”

Bom , Key and Jonghyun rested in the living room while waiting for the others. They woke up very early in the morning just to prepare the breakfast.

__

In 2NE1’s room...

“Noona? Wake Up~” Taemin chirped, standing next to the bed CL and Dara was sharing.

“Unni~” Minji  poked CL. “Wake up~ There is Ommelette~”

“Mmm...” Chaerin rubbed her eyes. Dara sat up straight, staring into air,

“Chaerin Noona~ Wake up for I’ll kiss you.” Taemin teased.

“I’M UP!”

__

In Minho, Taemin and Onew’s room...

“Hyung!” Taemin lied on his stomach, facing Minho. “Hyung~ Wake up~” He poked Minho. Minho was facing the opposite direction.

“Minho wake up!” CL’s shouted. She kneeled down in the direction Minho was facing. Her face was an inch away from Minho’s.

Minho opened his eyes and stared into CL’s eyes. He leaned in closer, slowly.