2shiNEe1

2NE1 and SHINee : Hello Baby !

At Minho’s and CL’s…

CL had a wide grin on her face as well as Minho. Excited, they took the milk bottles from the zookeeper and went forward, learning how to feed the cubs.

“This young one is about 2 months old and we have yet gotten him a name, would you like to name it?”

The two idols looked at each other, excited before nodding with a smile on their faces as they discussed.

“Since we have the Moon brothers and Yoogeun… What about… Sun?” Minho suggested.

“Taeyang? Taeyang Oppa?” (Sun means Taeyang in Korean and Taeyang happens to be a member of Big Bang, 2NE1’s senior in the company)  CL laughed softly as she fed one of the cubs ‘Searra’.

“Not Taeyang sunbae!” Minho laughed along, shaking his head as he the cub’s fur. “What about…  ”

 

At Key’s and Dara’s ….

Dara laughed, watching Key play with the dolphins. A zookeeper came in soon after to give Dara the dolphin’s food. Smiling, Dara called Key back and fed the dolphins with Key.

“You’re eating well!” They cooed, smiling brightly as the dolphins ate.

“Now, we can head to the other parts that you can help out with.” The zookeeper smiled, nodding. “Should we go?”

The zookeeper lead them to the sharks area with the shark food. Dara, being the lady, was afraid of them. “D-do they bite?” She asked timidly.

“They don’t bite, they are nice if you’re nice to them, don’t worry, Dara-sshi.”

Key smirked, looking at Dara. “Noona is scared of sharks?” He teased, thinking of revenge for earlier.

 

At Onew’s and Bom’s…

Laughing loudly, Bom looked at Onew who hurriedly fed the other chickens while yelling sorry. Doing her job, Bom sneakily went to the coops to check on the eggs and putting them in  basket as told to do so.

“Good job! You guys are really good at this!” A zookeeper complimented before leading them to where the sheeps are.

The whole group of furry animals were at the large green piece of land.

Bom immediately noticed the shepherd dog following them and asked. “Is this doggy going to help us?”

“Yes. Now, Bom-sshi, I need you to show this command to Blaze, our shepherd dog.” He showed Bom the action and Bom followed. Right after, Blaze went to chase the sheeps into their rightful housing.

 

At Taemin’s and Minji’s…

 “Oppa! Nappeun Namja!” Minji laughed sofly, stopping when the zookeeper brought them to another place. Taemin just laughed, patting Minji’s head affectionately. “Good dongsaeng.”

“Well, over here, we are going to do a photo taking session. You will be learning on how to handle the snake here and how the photo taking session works.” The zookeeper explained, pointing to them a beautiful white snake with orange spots over it.

Minji was a little scared, so she stepped aside as Taemin learnt. Visitors came to take photos with the idols they recogise.

“Omo! Taemin Oppa! Minji unnie! I watched the show, it’s great!” One of the fangirls giggled as she got a photo with the 2 idols and the snake. “Hwaiting! We love you!”

Minji smiled gratefully and bowed politely to the visitors, gladly taking photos with them and signing books with Taemin as the snake laid on their shoulders.