Chapter 2

We Got Married 2!

[A/N] I'm sorry for the late update tsk 


     “What? A pretend wife?” Krystal asked back with loud voice. She almost chocked just now when Sulli said it.

                “Yes, a pretend wife.”

                “What is this all about, Sulli?” she asked softly, when she heard sob in Sulli’s voice.

             “My parents want me to get marry with this one guy, but I just can’t. You know I have Min Ho right?” Krystal nodded. “But they’ll let me go from this arrangement if that guy has his own girlfriend to be his wife.”

               “Then? You’re asking me to be a wife to someone that I barely know? No, Sulli. No. I have family in Korea and I need to go back to them, without any husband beside me. Mother will be shock and what if she collapsed again?”

              “Then pretend to be his girlfriend. To make everyone believe that you two are couple. Please Krystal.” Sulli begged.

Krystal shook her head and grabbed her bag, ready to leave the restaurant; Min Ho grabbed her hands and asked her to sit down. Sulli was already a crying mess.

                “I thought you’ll help me.” She sobbed.

                “Sulli, I’d like to help you, but…this is not the right thing to do. I don’t know that guy!” she said louder; to make Sulli understands her words.

                “Krystal…”

                “I’m leaving.”                       

Krystal stood up and left the restaurant. She ran as fast as she could because she can’t believe Sulli’s suggestion. Be a pretend wife means she has to get marry with unknown guy and pretend to be his wife. She always wanted to be in marriage life, but this is not a right way. She wanted to be in happy marriage life with someone she loves, not someone she doesn’t know about.

Reaching at her apartment, she flopped on the bed, covers her body with blanket. It’s nearly winter, and the temperature was declining slowly; made the night become so cold. Suddenly, her phone rang and she smiled when she saw the caller ID.

                “Krystal…” her mom’s voice called her out as soon as she takes the call.

                “Omma…” she replied with cute tone; and happy tone.

           “Krystal, they came again. They took all our belongings…they…” she can hear how hard her mom’s breathing. Putting her hands against her chest, she tried to control her voice.

                “Omma, are you okay? How about Hyun and Hanna?” she asked with tremble voice.

                “They’re okay…but our house is such a mess. Hanna was crying…”

                “Omma, breathe in, breathe out. What else did they do?”

                “They said, they’ll take Hanna if we can’t pay the debt within this month. Krystal-ah, I don’t know what to do. I’m not a good mother. I put all of you in danger. I don’t deserve to live.”

              “Omma, please don’t say things like that. For me, you’re the best mom ever exist in this world.” She cried.

                “Krystal-ah, what should we do? Where can we get 50,000 dollars in a month?” she heard how her mom cried helplessly.

                “I’ll think about it. For time being, please find Kris and ask him a place to live. I’ll be in Korea two weeks more. Don’t go out anywhere without accompany. I’ll call you later.” She hung up. Leaning her back against the wall, she pulled her knees together and buried her face.

                “What should I do now?” suddenly, her mind thought about something.

Sulli.

__________________________________________________________________________________

                “So, you made up your mind already?” Sulli asked.

                “Yes, I’ll be a pretend wife as you asked.” She gave a cold reply. Her eyes were red and swollen enough to resemble a panda.

                “Thank you, Krystal. I don’t know how to say thanks anymore.”

                “But in one condition…”

                “What condition?”

             “50,000 dollars, at the end of this month.” Sulli’s jaw dropped at the amount. So far what she remembers, Krystal is not a girl like that. She always rejects money from Sulli and rejects all the expensive branded items.

                “Why?” Sulli asked.

                “My…family is in danger.” She said and sobbed. “They want 50,000 dollar at the end of this month.” She clarified everything. Sulli hugged her and patted her back.

                “Syhh…don’t cry. Please don’t cry.” Sulli whispered. “I’ll help you.”

                “Thank you Sulli.” She wrapped her hands around Sulli’s waist and hugged her even tight.

                “You need to meet Min Hyuk.”

                “Min Hyuk?”

                “Yes, Min Hyuk, your husband to-be.”

                “It’s pretend husband, Sulli.”

                “Nah, for me it’s same. Don’t cry, and I’m sure he’ll agree with your terms. He’s ing rich. Richer than me.”

                “Whatever Sulli. The most important thing is I can save Hanna and my family.” Tears slowly flowing over her cheek, Sulli looked at her and slowly run her thumb across Krystal’s cheek.

                “Don’t cry, I’ll always be there for you. Thank you again.” Sulli then hugged her and patted her back.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Min Hyuk’s gut coiled, and his sick sense of humor almost caused a laugh to spill from his lips. He rose from his chair, stripped off his black coat, and sighed deeply. One flick of his wrist unbuckled his belt, and he quickly changed into his exercise outfit. He both feet into his sport shoes and entered his little gym in his house, which he’d filled with sketches, inspiring photos, a treadmill, some weights, and some exercise tools.

He the treadmill and tried not to think about his ing arranged marriage. Annoyed at his thought about marriage, he exercised on the treadmill with maximum speed. After half an hour he breathe in and out, and turned off the treadmill, he fell down on the floor; panting hardly.

He would just marrying Sulli, but Sulli has boyfriend. He can just agree with his father’s choice, but he couldn’t because Sulli has someone that she loves. Feeling guilty, because he still has feelings towards Adel; that makes him can’t even love other girl. His mind is filled with Adel only. Cursing himself, he got up and punched the empty walls.

So, now; he needs to find a wife.

He wouldn’t waste any more time griping about unfairness. Min Hyuk decided to make a clear list of the attributes his pretend wife would need, and see if he could think of any appropriate candidates.

His mind suddenly thought about his father’s secretary. Bella is always clingy with him; trying to seduce him but he just can’t. No, Bella is not a suitable candidate for his pretend wife; he mumbled. Being with Bella, means he will experience a hell.

Sulli’s suggestion past few days knocked his head. A girl without boyfriend, with gambling debts by her late father and has responsibilities. Sounds good, but he won’t have heart to ruin this girl’s life. He ruffled his hair out of frustration because of this marriage.

He took another drink of water and ran his thumb in circles over the rough edge of the bottle top. He’d once read if a person made a list of all the qualities he admired in a woman, one appeared. Min Hyuk frowned as he think about his ideal type; it always been Adel.

But right now, he’s desperate. Not wanting to be a border between Sulli’s happiness, he has to find a wife. But his Adel; is a wife to Chanyeol, a mother to Taehyung. His Adel, already find her own family, and he’s still here, hoping for some miracles that Adel would be his.

Sighing, he grabbed his phone and dialed up the number that always he memorized. After a moment, the person over there picked up his phone.

                “Hm, hello Adel.”

                “Eh, hello Min Hyuk! How are you?” Adel beamed him with cheerful voice.

                “I’m doing well.”

                “Seems like something bothering you, Minnie. What’s wrong?”

                “Nothing, it’s just…my father wants me to get marry.”

                “Oh, really? That’s good. Get marry faster!” how could she be happy, he thought of it himself.

                “I don’t have any girlfriend here, if only you’re not Chanyeol’s wife I’d be marrying you.” He fake a laugh while Adel laughing heartily.

                “Nah! I don’t deserve you Minnie. Come on, find a girl, propose her and have a good life.” Yeah, if only I can propose you Adel.

                “How’s Taehyung? Doing good?”

                “Yeah, he talks too much these days, I think it’s because he always be with Baekhyun and Sehun.” She giggled.

                “I miss him.”

                “I’ll tell him that his uncle Minnie misses him. I don’t think he remembers you Minnie, you’ve gone too long. When will you come back here?”

                “Soon, maybe.”

               “Hey, can we talk later? Chanyeol just came back from work; I’m going to prepare dinner for him.”

                “Oh, I totally forgot it’s already night there in Korea. Sorry…”

             “h, it’s okay. Come back here soon, I already know how to cook your signature dish hehehe…” he chortled at Adel’s words.

                “Really? I’ll be there soon, okay? Take care, send my regards to Chanyeol. Kiss Taehyung for me.”

                “Okay, you too, take care. Bye!” she hang up. Min Hyuk sighed and looked at his phone. She’s happy, I shouldn’t bother her anymore…but my heart aches. He cried silently.

Beep.

He wiped his tears with his back of hands and quickly unlocked his phone.

                ‘I’ve found your pretend wife’ – Sulli.

                ‘Who?’

                ‘The one I talked to you before.’

                ‘Okay, anything for you, as long as she agreed.’

                ‘Thank you Min Hyuk! I’ll arrange a  meeting for both of you day after tomorrow okay?’

                ‘Okay.’ He sent a short replied. Looks like he just agreed to Sulli’s ridiculous suggestion.


Hi lovelies ~ I'm sorry for the late update T.T

Many things happened to me recently and I couldn't write any fanfic sobs

I hope you'll understand my situation okay

Thanks new subbies, I love you and thanks for upvoting my FF

I'll do double update today but the next chappie will be little short okay?

Enjoy and don't forget to drop off your thoughts.

I love you :")