Chapter 12

We Got Married 2!

Krystal looked around and wandering her eyes over the crowd; silently wished that she was at home right now; watching NCIS and fangirling over Gibbs; the handsome old man in NCIS. The business dinner tonight was really disturbing and if it’s not for Min Hyuk’s father, she won’t be here. Mr. Kang wasn’t there, but he was already called Krystal—to accompany Min Hyuk for business party held by Andrew, their business partner.

 

Min Hyuk looked so gorgeous with black tuxedo and bow tie. She gulped so many times at the scene, and need to control her breath. Meanwhile, she was wearing mint green dress; accompanied by light-peach clutch and five-inch heels. Mr. Kang personally choose this outfit for Krystal; made the lady couldn’t refuse to go.

 

                “Come on, we need to greet those people. Wear that smile, Krystal.” Min Hyuk ordered. Tch—megalomaniac. She mumbled softly.

 

She was struggling to walk in heels and followed Min Hyuk from behind in slower speed. Min Hyuk was already left her behind and she sighed deeply.

 

                “Krystal! What are you doing here?” someone approached her and she quickly curled up a smile to the person. He was her chief department, Hong Bin. A tall guy with deep dimples and a charming smile.

 

                “I’m here as a companion of my husband.” She answered with big smile.

 

                “Where’s your husband?” Hong Bin asked.

 

                “Over there.” She pointed at the crowd. Min Hyuk was talking with some middle-aged men and he laughed several times. Krystal was in awe seeing her husband with cute eye-smiled; but snapped her mind quickly and focused on the person in front of her.

 

                “You look so pretty.” Hong Bin complimented and took her hands, kissing her palms.

 

                “Thank you, you look so handsome too.”

 

                “Really?” he asked back, “I should accept the compliment with a big heart.” He laughed softly. Krystal joined him too.

 

                “Min Hyuk is so lucky.” Hong Bin muttered.

 

                “What?”

 

                “Your husband is so lucky to have a great woman like you as his wife.”

 

                “I think so…” she replied shortly.

 

From far, Min Hyuk motioned his hands to Krystal, asking her to come to him. Hong Bin realized it and elbowed Krystal lightly.

 

                “So, do you want to go to your husband now?” Hong Bin asked.

 

                “Yes. I think I need to go now. See you tomorrow.” She said and waved at Hong Bin; leaving the guy alone.

 

She walked towards her husband and locked her arms with Min Hyuk. Min Hyuk pulled her closer and brought his mouth to Krystal’s ear.

 

                “I saw what you were doing just now. Don’t simply talk with anyone here. You are my wife, people would have eyes on you all the time.”

 

Krystal ignored Min Hyuk’s words and kept answering the questions by Min Hyuk’s business partners; but still wondering, why would Min Hyuk sounded something—like—jealousy? She shook her head softly, brushed off the thoughts. She could see Adel was here too, with Chanyeol. She was wearing electric blue long dress, her little bump showed a little outside. She waved at Adel and smiled happily.

 

Krystal took a glance to Min Hyuk; wanted to see his reaction, but his eyes looked so calm, no more love flames inside those small eyes when he saw Adel. Krystal wondered why.

 

Kang Min Hyuk, I really want to know you better, she secretly made a wish.

 

                “Hi Krystal! I never thought we would meet!” Adel greeted them. Krystal released her arms from Min Hyuk and caressed Adel’s little bump.

 

                “I thought you weren’t coming because of your morning sickness.”

 

                “Nope, this time, this little angel behaves so properly.” Adel laughed; showing her white teeth.

 

                “Congrats for your pregnancy, Adel, Chanyeol.” Min Hyuk said; congratulating the couple.

 

                “You should make one, faster.” Chanyeol interrupted and got a pinch from his wife. Krystal’s cheeks reddened and Min Hyuk’s cheeks showing a small blush.

 

                “We’re not ready yet. Krystal is still young.” Min Hyuk gave an excuse.

 

                “Adel was young too when we had Taehyung.” Chanyeol reminded.

 

                “Aish—Krystal and I are different cases.” Adel cut off.

 

                “I still remember how bad her mood swings were.” Min Hyuk said out of sudden and laughed. “She scolded me for many times without any reason in class.”

 

                “Don’t remind me, Minnie. It was a bad memory after all. My husband was practically defending other girl.” Chanyeol pouted and put his arms over Adel.

 

                “I won’t do that again.” He said, then leaned closer, “I love you.” He whispered romantically.

 

                “You were pregnant during high school?” Krystal asked out of sudden. Ade shook her head.

 

                “Nope, but right after we graduated from high school; Min Hyuk and I attended language class. Minnie didn’t tell you about it?” Adel asked back.

 

Krystal trembled at the question and slowly elbowed Min Hyuk. Min Hyuk smiled and started to put up some act, knowing their secret would be spill anytime. He put his hands around Krystal’s waist.

 

                “I told her, but she forgets maybe.” He covered up. “Right, baby?”

 

Baby. That word almost made Krystal jumped. All the muscles inside her body awakened at the word. She blinked several times before nodded. “I’m sorry, I was not paying an attention, maybe.” She said back.

 

                “You two really make a good couple, right hubby?” Adel said, nudging her husband hand.

 

                “Yup, they would make cute babies.” He beamed playfully. “Work harder on it.” Chanyeol said while patting the other one’s shoulder. Adel widened her eyes and slapped her husband on the back.

 

                “You and your dirty mind cannot be separated.” Adel scolded.

 

                “That’s why we keep producing human.” Chanyeol said back; stealing a kiss from his wife.

 

Krystal was admiring the situation before her. They looked so lovely and sweet together. She wondered if she could feel all the happiness one day. She was married but it was a fake marriage. They have another seven months until their contract finish, the thought made her shivered.

 

She was scared.

 

Scared of the thoughts she has fallen hard in love with her own husband. Pardon, pretend husband, and it was forbidden to fall for him.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

Min Hyuk laid his body on the bed; feeling empty beside him. He sighed and ruffled his hair in frustration. He saw it. He saw how she talked to that guy, they looked so close. The moment Hong Bin kissed her palm; a slow, steaming anger had risen up within him. The heat started at his feet, traveled to his stomach, his chest, and finally settled like a fire band around his head. If he was a horse, he would have snorted out smoke and stamped his hooves. If he was a wolf, he would have howled at the moon and eat that guy alive.

 

But, that’s not important right now.

 

The worst was when she smiled at him.

 

It was a dazzling, bewitching, come-hither smile that told the man on the receiving end he was everything she was looking for, everything she wanted. A smile that gave a man nasty dreams at night and haunted his waking hours.

 

And he got another problem. He had never seen that smile directed at him and something crazy exploded inside him.

 

His plan had been disaster. He’d expected her to be mildly entertaining to the count and gain a few unknown feeling inside him. He was planning to avoid those feelings, but it was a big failure. Krystal managed to open his heart after Adel.

 

Slowly, he admitted.

 

He was in love with his own wife.

 

But he wasn’t sure if the lady loves him back.

 

I’m sure both of you won’t follow the rules in the contract after months of your marriage. You’ll completely in love with her.

 

Jong Hyun’s voice echoed to the wall. Jong Hyun said this at the first minute he talked about marriage contract.

 

I won’t. She’s just a pretend wife, Jong Hyun. We did this for each other’s benefit.

 

He still remembered his answer to Jong Hyun. Now, he needed to figure out Krystal’s feelings towards him.

 

Min Hyuk went out from his bedroom and walked past Krystal’s room to the kitchen. Deeply, he was wondering what the lady do inside the room. Was she lying awake in bed, dreaming of him? Or was she thinking about their last kiss and wanting more?

 

He shook his head, trying not to think those nonsense things and drank his water to quench his thirstiness. On the way back, he stopped right in front of the door and wanted to knock it, but his hand resisted it and he made way back to his room.

 

He couldn’t agree more.

 

He has fallen in love with his own wife.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

Krystal yawned several times in front of her computer, papers were scattered all over her office table. The hot chocolate from morning was still there. She has no time to even have a sip from it. She rubbed her forehead slowly, feeling headache because of a load truck of work. She has to make sure her work is done before she went home today. She leaned her back against the chair and closed her eyes slowly; trying to get some rest until someone called her. She lazily picked up the call without seeing the caller ID.

 

                “Hello?” she beamed as soon as the phone landed on her ear.

 

                “Krystal—I’m just coming back from Europe. I wonder if you want to meet me.” Kris said, more to asking actually. Krystal jumped a bit and straightened her body when she heard Kris’ voice.

 

                “Oh—Kris. I thought you were Min Hyuk. Sorry.”

 

Kris laughed, but it sounded fake. “Must be missing him all day right?” he said, trying to sound happy, in fact, he felt like his heart was jabbed by knife.

 

                “Nope—it’sjust—oh never mind. What are you saying just now?” she said back, stuttering. She doesn’t felt right, she was supposed to be happy because Kris called her, but she didn’t. She was happy, but not as happy as before.

 

                “I wonder if you want to meet me. I just came back from Europe and bought few things for you.”

 

                “You don’t need to buy me anything, Kris. Aish—I told you, right?”

 

                “I just want to. Hey, consider it as your wedding gift. I haven’t give you anything right, for your wedding?”

 

                “Okay okay, I’ll let you pass this time. Next time, don’t buy things for me. Understand?”

 

                “Okay. So, are you free tonight? Let’s hang out at our usual place? Ask Min Hyuk to join us.”

 

                “I don’t think he has time…”

 

                “Ah, it’s okay, then it will be us two, huh?”

 

                “Sure. I have some work, after I finish it, let’s meet.”

 

                “Okay, see you later.”

 

                “Bye.”

 

She hung up and leaned back against the chair. Min Hyuk shouldn’t be there, Kris would be hurt. She wanted to make sure, Kris wouldn’t feel the pain. She sighed and continued back her undone work.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

Min Hyuk’s eyebrows twitched as he watched his workers doing presentation in front of him. He tried to give attention, but he couldn’t. His mind was filled with his own wife—Krystal. He shook his head several times to get the image out from his mind, but he failed.

 

                “So, from the graph I’ve shown you just now, our company makes profit and the increment was 7% from last month. The company’s capital has raise to—”

 

                “Get out from my mind, Krystal.” Min Hyuk murmured intensely, and it was audible, immediately cut off Lee Hyuk, the accountant of K Corporation.

 

                “What sir?” Lee Hyuk asked. Min Hyuk realized his stupid action just now and shook his head.

 

                “Nothing. You may continue now. How many profit we earned this month?”

 

                “We earned 64 million approximately and it increased 7% from 60 million, last month.” Lee Hyuk explained back. Min Hyuk nodded and started to get him mind on the track back.

 

Lee Hyuk presented back his points and the whole audience clapped their hands proudly as K Corporation made profit this month, and their products were boomed in the market. The project with Conte also was in good progress.

 

After a monthly-meeting with his workers, Min Hyuk headed back to his office, asking his secretary to not disturb him since Krystal has been distracted him for the all day. He took off his coat and laid it on the couch. He shuffled to his office table and threw himself on the chair.

 

Suddenly, his phone beeped, signaling he just received a new message. He unlocked his phone and he read the message.

 

I’m going out with a friend tonight. I just feel you need to know. That’s all – Krystal.

 

He found himself felt extremely curious. Who is that friend? Is she or is he? He has an urge to ask, but quickly shook his head.

 

I don’t have rights. He muttered silently and put back his phone on table without replying Krystal’s message. Soon, his phone rang and he quickly answered it after glancing at the caller ID.

 

                “What’s up?” he asked as soon as he tapped on green button.

 

                “Wanna grab some drinks later?” Jong Hyun asked over the phone.

 

                “Sure,” he agreed as soon as the thought he wouldn’t see Krystal anyway if he comes back home early, so he decided to meet his hyung and the only person he trust to let out all of his confusion.

 

                “That’s great! I’ll pick you up later. Leave your car at office.”

 

                “Sounds great. Okay, see you later.”

 

He hung up. 

 

***

 

Finally, I managed to update phew.

Thank you new subscribers & upvotes! ^^

I have to make this fic as subscribers-only & members-only because I think my classmate found this is so oh horror! I don't want anyone of them knows about this hehehe

Mind to check out this fic? I wont update until We Got Married 2 finish hehe

Hey Master, I Love You

My Shy Boy

Don't forget to drop off your comments here! Bye! XOXO :*