Chapter 21

We Got Married 2!

 

She was pregnant.

 

Finally, she was pregnant of Min Hyuk’s child where she never expects this would be happen this soon.

 

Krystal stared at the closed door where the doctor that attended her had disappeared. Yes, she’d been feeling a bit nauseous the days. And yes, she hadn’t gotten her period when she was due, but easily blamed it on stress and load truck of work at office.

 

The words that came out from the OB/GYN doctor just now rang in her both ears. She rubbed her clothed tummy in disbelief.

 

                “Do you have your periods?” the doctor asked while turning over her report pages by pages.

 

                “For two months I guess?” Krystal replied. “But, it’s always happen to me once a while so I don’t think it’s a bad thing. Nothing’s wrong with me right?” she asked back.

 

The doctor curled up a small smile and gave her the report. “Congratulations, you’re two months pregnant.”

 

Krystal’s jaw dropped to her chin and she blinked her eyes several times. “Are you sure doctor?”

 

                “Yes, I’m very sure. The urine test proved everything.”

 

A baby.

 

She was going to have Min Hyuk’s baby.

 

Her mind flashed back to the past few months after the prank pulled by her father in law. They’d grown closer since the accident, until the natural rhythm of husband and wife became second nature. He made love to her with a passion that reached deep and grabbed her soul every single time.

 

But, she was not sure if she has to be happy or not. It was a demand from her father in law that made her wanted a baby—she was unsure if she wanted that baby for real, not because of Kang Woo’s demand.

 

She sighed and dragged her both legs to her car. She climbed up her white Polo Volkswagen and stared at the empty streets while putting her hands on her flat belly. After seconds, she smiled and started the engine carefully and drove back to her house with excitement and anticipation.

 

At that moment, she knew.

 

She was happy for the news, not because she finally able to give Kang Woo a grandchild, but it was because she has been looking forward to have a family with Min Hyuk. She drove while humming to the songs; the happiness was shown brightly on her face.

 

When she arrived at the building, Krystal parked her car and went to elevator as fast as she can. She couldn’t wait to see Min Hyuk’s reaction for this news. She walked into house and smelled something nice from kitchen. She snuck up behind him and came up with tiptoes, squeezing him tight and nuzzling her nose against his neck, inhaling every sweet scent of him. She missed her husband as Min Hyuk was gone for four days to Phillipines for business purpose; he just came back today.

 

Min Hyuk turned around and smiled sweetly. “You’re early today.” He said and leaned forward; giving her a small kiss right in her lips. “I miss you.” He muttered.

 

                “I feel sick, and Hong Bin said I can dismiss early today.” She said while burying her face in Min Hyuk’s chest. Min Hyuk laughed lightly and pushed her gently.

 

                “I think you’re feeling sick because you miss me?” he asked playfully. Krystal threw several punches on his shoulders.

 

                “I’m really sick.” She said sternly while glaring at him.

 

                “Whoa—okay okay—don’t look at me with your scary eyes, you reminded me of that night.”

 

                “Yah! Stop teasing me about that night! I was drunk so I didn’t know what I did!” Krystal said while walking out from the kitchen, leaving the laughing Min Hyuk behind. She rested her on the couch.

 

                “You harassed me that night, baby!” Min Hyuk shouted from the kitchen. Krystal got up and huffed to kitchen. She threw several punches on Min Hyuk’s firm chest and looked at him with her famous death glare.

 

                “If you say things about it again, I’ll never let you know this good news.” She threatened. Min Hyuk narrowed his eyes on Krystal and put down his spatula.

 

                “What news?” he asked. “Good or bad?”

 

                “I don’t know it’s a good news to you or not, but it is for me.” She grinned. Min Hyuk put his arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

 

                “Tell me now.” He commanded. Krystal smiled slyly and released his arms.

 

                “I’ll tell you later!” she said before running as fast as she can to their room. She panted and sat at the edge of the bed and caressing every inch of her flat tummy. “I hope he’ll be happy.” She muttered before step into the bathroom.

 

Few minutes later, she’s already wore her black night gown that revealed both of her milky legs. She walked to the kitchen and beamed a smile to Min Hyuk. He was already set a table full with their dinner made her couldn’t be more grateful for having a husband like Min Hyuk. People said was true, love sometimes can come from hate. Before, she hated Min Hyuk but now she was so in love with him and so he was.

 

                “Hi.” She said while resting her case on the chair. Min Hyuk untangled the apron from his body and sat in front of his wife. “So, what is it that makes you cook dinner tonight?” She asked while letting out a small laugh.

 

                “First, I want to serve my wife as we have been apart for four days. Second, I got the Salcedo’s contract. It’s worth more than 30 million dollars. Finally, I can shut my father’s mouth.” He said. “Father was in awe when I told about it to him.”

 

              “Wow, congratulations hubby.” She giggled. “How he’s doing at Yong Hwa oppa place? Is father comfortable there?”

 

                “He’s good. Yong Hwa hyung and Jung Shin has decided to stay in Korea from now on since father didn’t want to go back to New York. We will move the headquarters in Korea next month.”

 

                “That’s mean, your Belle will move in Korea too, right?” she asked with jealous tone; earning a laugh from Min Hyuk.

 

                “That’s not my Bella, okay.” He corrected her. “And yes, she will move too; I can’t do anything because to be honest, she’s hardworking and father trusted her at most.”

 

                “Your father wants her to be his daughter in law.” She sighed.

 

                “Hey, baby. Don’t say things like that. I told you before; to quit your job and work with me.” Min Hyuk said; and rubbing her hands lovingly. “Then, I can breathe comfortably without having Bella around me. Please?”

 

                “But, I don’t want to rely on you too much.”

 

                “You are my wife. It makes you have rights to rely on me. You are my responsibility.”

 

                “I’ll think about it later.” She smiled. “Hey, I love that when you said, I am your responsibility. How can a person like you be so sweet like this?”

 

                “I’m always sweet, to you.” He laughed. “We’ll discuss about this. I mean your job issue. Now, eat and tell me your feedback. I’m a good cook since high school you know.” He said proudly and handed a fork to Krystal. Krystal put one mouthful of lasagna and savoring every taste delicately before she felt the queasiness in . She ran to bathroom and vomited all the things she just ate. Min Hyuk frowned slightly before followed her to bathroom.

 

He patted her back softly and tucked her hair behind ear. “Are you okay?” he asked worriedly.

 

                “I’m okay. This is the thing I need to go through for months I guess.” She said and gave him a meaningful smile.

 

                “What do you mean?” Min Hyuk asked with clueless tone. Krystal held his hands and stared right into his eyes; trying to do telepathy to him.

 

                “What?” Min Hyuk asked again. Krystal shook her head in disbelief; didn’t believe she had this stupid guy as her husband. She brought his hands to her stomach and looked at him again.

 

                “Are you sure?” Min Hyuk asked with big eyes—I mean his eyes are small but let’s just pretend he widened his eyes kekeke.

 

                “You are pregnant?” he asked again for confirmation. Krystal nodded slowly and with one motion, Min Hyuk carried her in bridal style and she giggled happily.

 

                “No wonder Hong Bin gave you a time slip from work today.” He chirped. “I’m happy. I’m beyond happy.” He confessed and kissed her cheeks.

 

                “Where are you taking me?” Krystal asked when Min Hyuk already made steps.

 

                “To our room. You need to have a rest and—yes, I prohibited you from working. Do you hear me?”

 

                “No! I still need to work!”

 

                “No, if you want to work, work with me. I will blame myself if anything happen to you and our baby.” He smiled while placing her on bed gently. “I love you, okay.”

 

                “I love you too, but—I want to work.” She pouted.

 

                “You can work with me, wifey.”

 

                “But—I…”

 

                “No buts.” He replied sternly. “I’m going to bring your dinner here. Wait for me.” Min Hyuk said and went to kitchen. Moment later, he’s back with a tray with dinner.

 

                “Eat up.”

 

                “I don’t feel like eating, Min Hyuk.”

 

                “Just a bite.”

 

                “Okay.” Krystal surrendered. Who can ignore the orders from megalomaniac-Kang Min Hyuk?

 

After took a sip from her glass, Min Hyuk pulled her by shoulders and laid her back to bed. He pulled the covers up to her chin and kissed her forehead. “Now, sleep.”

 

                “I don’t want to sleep.”

 

                “Then what do you want to do?”

 

                “I—hm nevermind. I’ll just sleep.” She said and closed her eyes. Min Hyuk smiled; knowing what’s on her mind actually. He put the tray on his side and changed his pajamas. He slipped under the covers and moved closer to her. He pulled her into big hug.

 

                “You want to cuddle, right?” he asked playfully. Krystal nodded and nuzzled in his chest.

 

                “You smell so nice.” She mumbled and tightened her grip.

 

                “I can make my scent become a perfume for you if you want.” He teased. “You are so cute when you’re pregnant. If it this case, I will make you pregnant non-stop.” He said and as expected, he earned a pinch from Krystal.

 

                “Tch—since when you become so ert like this?”

 

                “Since—I love you?” he replied. Krystal chuckled.

 

                “It’s not the right answer, but yes I love you too.”

 

Both of them laughed and cuddled even more; stealing kisses from each other and fell asleep in each other’s arms; dreaming a sweet dream together and silently vowed to love each other forever.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

                “What? She’s pregnant?” Kang Woo asked in disbelief. He smiled insanely at the couple and pulled Krystal into hug. “You’re doing good. Finally.” He said.

 

                “Two months, dad.” Min Hyuk informed. “So you are not mad anymore?”

 

Kang Woo laughed and patted his son’s back. “I’m never mad. I just want to teach both of you a lesson. Now you know you can’t play with me. I will always know. Remember, if you have problems, you can always talk to me, Min Hyuk.”

 

                “Both of us are sorry.” Krystal interrupted. “I’ll be a good wife to him.” she promised.

 

                “Aigoo—my daughter in law, you don’t have to be a good wife to him.” Kang Woo said. “Please be cruel to him a little, he yelled at me sometimes.” He whispered, but it was audible in Min Hyuk’s ears.

 

                “Dad! You are so mean to me.” Min Hyuk huffed. “Don’t listen to him. I’m a good son to him. Really.” He said back to Krystal; earning a laugh from Krystal and Kang Woo as well.

 

                “We should really celebrate this. Let have some celebration then. I’ll ask Belle to reserve a table for us at Jours’—Krystal?” Kang Woo paused. “Is it okay to ask Bella to join us?”

 

Krystal looked down and formed a smile before lifted her head to Kang Woo. “Sure. I’d love to.” She replied. Min Hyuk looked at her in disbelief. He thought she won’t agree, but she did. Krystal nodded to her husband, signaling him it’s okay to have Bella with them for dinner.

 

                “You don’t have to agree if you don’t want to agree.” Min Hyuk whispered to her ears when they walked out from Kang Woo’s room.

 

                “Min Hyuk, your father wants her to join, so let her join. Why? You have something that you hide from me that you didn’t want me to meet her?”

 

                “No—I just—okay fine. We can have her for our dinner. Just, remember, I’m yours forever.”

 

                “Of course you’re mine. Who said you can leave me?” she chuckled. “Come on, we got a date to go.”

 

                “A date?” Min Hyuk asked; raising his eyebrows.

 

                “You promised me a date once you came back from Phillipines.” She glared. “Tch—you forgot.”

 

                “I’m not.” Min Hyuk laughed and pulled her closer. “Let’s go.”

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

The dinner at Jours’ went very well with sounds of laughter and good mood set up by Kang Woo although Bella looked uncomfortable around them. Min Hyuk keep on showing off to her that he has wife and he was going to be a father soon. After having their last course which was a special desert by Jours’, Krystal excused herself to the toilet and Kang Woo ordered Bella to tag her along for safety reasons.

 

                “So, congratulations.” Bella spoke when both of them were washing hands. She reached out her compact powder in her purse.

 

                “Thank you.” Krystal smiled to her. At the matter of the fact, she felt like wanting to punch Bella’s face for kissing her husband once, and make fuss about it. And for secretly looking at her husband during their dinner just now, but she held it inside.

 

                “I guess your plan went very well right?” Bella asked with laughed.

 

                “What plan?”

 

                “To get all Kang’ wealth by getting pregnant. You are secretly hoping your child is a boy right? So it’ll be easy for you to claim all his assets.”

 

Krystal turned to Bella and smiled slyly. “Aw—how did you know about it? Yes, I’m planning to get a son in order to get all of his wealth. I wonder how did you know.” She paused. “Oh—maybe you have the same thing in your mind too, if you marry him?” she attacked her.

 

Bella eyed her in disbelief and rushed out from the toilet.

 

                “Wait.” Krystal called her out. Bella stopped her steps and turned her back. “Miss Bella, I love him, not because of his money or what. I just love him without reasons. I don’t even know why I love Min Hyuk.”

 

                “What are you talking about?”

 

                “Bella, I know you love him too. But, have you ever questioned yourself why? Why did you love him?”

 

                “Because—I don’t have the answer.” Bella stuttered.

 

                “Yes, you don’t know the answer, you love him without reasons, just like the way I do. Then, why do you have to ruin his happiness? I’m not saying that I am his happiness, but can you see he already got a family? Family means happiness.”

 

                “I—I want Min Hyuk to be mine.”

 

                “So—it’s not love anymore. It’s obsession. You don’t love him.”

 

With that, Krystal left Bella all alone with satisfied smile. In her way back to their table, she bumped into Min Hyuk. She grinned at him and hugged him tightly.

 

                “Hey, what’s wrong? I come to check on you because you’re gone for quit of long time. Where’s Bella?” he asked to his wife.

 

                “Nothing’s wrong. Bella? She’s still inside the toilet; reflecting herself, maybe.” She replied. “Did father leave already?”

 

                “Yes. What happened inside?”

 

                “Nothing. Just—girls’ talk. Come on, let’s go home. I’m tired.”

 

                “Uhm—okay.” He said while putting his arms around her waist. “You know that I love you, right?”

 

                “I know. And I love you too.” She giggled.

 

They walked out from the restaurant hand in hand without realizing Bella was looking at them from far. She clenched her fist and fell on her knees.

 

                “I’m sure that I love you; but if you’re happy, then I’ll be happy too.” She muttered.

 

 

***

 

I’m a bad person because I didn’t update for ing two weeks or maybe more? I’m so sorry for not updating this story T.T

 

I’m so busy these days; preparing for my degree. I’ll be away again—but I’ll try to catch up. Thank you for waiting for me, for the updates. I can see some of you already leaving :( it hurts, but its okay I still have you, who didn’t leave :)

 

Just for your information, this fic will be end soon, maybe two or three chapters more. Until then, goodbye and thanks! :)

 

p/s: don’t forget to drop off your thoughts inside the comment box :)