Chapter 14

We Got Married 2!

 

 

Krystal unlocked the shared-apartment with Min Hyuk carefully. The lights were off, signaling there’s no one in the house. Krystal wondered—usually, Min Hyuk will be around this hour. She brushed off the thoughts about Min Hyuk and went straight to her room.

 

She undressed herself and gently went inside the bathtub. She leaned over and relaxing her muscles—while thinking of—her pretend husband. What was Kris saying just now was true. She should let Min Hyuk knows about her feelings; but she was afraid—that the other one doesn’t have any single feelings towards her.

 

After a long bath, she slipped herself into night gown that fell perfectly above her knees. She applied lotion on her hands, rubbing it smoothly. She was about to pull the covers up to her chin when her cell phone rang loudly. She smiled at the caller ID.

 

Min Hyuk.

 

                “Hello?” she beamed; trying to control her tremble voice.

 

                “Hello, Krystal-ssi?”

 

                “Yes? Who are you?” she asked curiously because she knew it’s not Min Hyuk’s voice.

 

                “I’m Jong Hyun.”

 

                “Oh ya, Jong Hyun. Why do you call using Min Hyuk’s phone?”

 

                “Krystal-ssi, Min Hyuk and I were hanging around just now and he’s drunk. If you don’t mind, could you fetch him?”

 

                “He’s drunk?” the words seemed so weird in Krystal’s ears, because he’s never drunk for past few months they lived together.

 

 

                “Yes. Are you about to sleep?”

 

                “Yup—oh, it’s okay. I’ll come. Where is it?”

 

                “Prixon’s. Thank you!” he said and hang up.

 

Prixon’s? The place I met Kris just now. She thought. Without waiting any longer, she changed herself, grabbed her car keys and drove to the highway.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

               

“Thank you, Jong Hyun-ssi.” Krystal bowed. “He never behaves like this.” She said afterwards while stretching her body.

 

                “It’s okay, he’s my friend anyways.” He smiled, glancing at the collapsed Min Hyuk on the couch. Of course he never drunk, he’s drunk because of you. He thought silently.

 

                “Do you want to stay for a cup of coffee?” Krystal offered.

 

                “Oh, it’s okay. I have to go now.” Jong Hyun said; made steps the main door.

 

                “Thank you again.”

 

After bowed and goodbyes to each other, Krystal closed the door, make sure it was locked. She walked to the unconscious person on the couch, carefully put her hand around Min Hyuk’s waist; trying to move the body. Min Hyuk stirred and opened his eyes; smiling cutely.

 

The sweet smile shot right into Krystal’s heart made the lady couldn’t breathe properly. Tch—how could a drunken person be this cute? She mumbled quietly and took off Min Hyuk’s shoes and socks. She brought her nose to his mouth; sniffing it.

 

                “Aigoo—how many glass you drink huh?” she nagged and loose his tie.

 

                “Should I let her go, hyung?” suddenly Min Hyuk spoke. Krystal stopped her movement and stared at Min Hyuk.

 

                “Min Hyuk-ssi?” she called him out.

 

                “I have feelings for her. I admit it, hyung. But—she doesn’t.”

 

Krystal was curious. Who is she?

 

                “What are you talking about, Min Hyuk?” she asked curiously.

 

                “I can’t get her out of my mind. I hear her voice now, see how crazy I am.” he giggled playfully. Krystal shook her head and positioned Min Hyuk carefully on the couch.

 

Out of the blue, she tripped on the carpet and accidentally fell on Min Hyuk’s chest. Her eyes widen in shock, she could hear Min Hyuk’s heartbeat clearly and she got up as soon as possible but something stopped her from doing that.

 

                “You smell like Krystal—hyung.” He said softly while hugging her waist.

 

With that, Krystal’s heart exploded and blooming with kind of flowery cherry feelings and she smiled coyly despite of the fact Min Hyuk wasn’t aware with his words. She doesn’t have any urge to push that firm hands around her waist and wanting to be like that till morning but then something hit her right on her head.

 

Pretend marriage.

 

She definitely loved her own husband now, but they have contract, they have rules to obey and it was all pretend. She got up and gently pushed his hands that around her.

 

                “Min Hyuk?” she called, trying to wake up the drunken man.

 

                “Krystal?”

 

Min Hyuk blinked his eyes several times, trying to get himself on the ground back. He rubbed his forehead and opened his eyes slowly. “What’s happening? Where am I?” he asked, half-awake.

 

                “You’re drunk. Now, get up. Let me help you to your room.” She said, coldly; trying to hide all the feeling that eat her inside and not wanting to show it to Min Hyuk. She collected his tie on the floor and reached her hands to Min Hyuk.

 

                “Come.” She motioned and helped Min Hyuk to his room. After tucking him into bed, she walked out but a voice stopped her from doing that.

 

                “Stay with me. Tonight.”

 

She wasn’t sure if Min Hyuk really meant it, but his voice sounded desperate and…lonely and irresistible. She walked back to Min Hyuk and stared the features of him. He was fully drifted to dreamland and she doubt if she could stay even though he was the one who asked for it.

 

She sighed deeply and pulled up the blanket to cover Min Hyuk’s body up to his chin. “Goodnight.” She said softly and decided not to stay, but then, something gripped her hands.

 

                “Please stay.” Min Hyuk mumbled in his sleep and tightened grip.

 

Her eyes felt heavy and she rested her head at the edge of the table, slowly closed her eyes to sleep.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

Min Hyuk stirred and tangled himself with bed sheets; stretching his long body when his legs kicked something—not something but someone. He rubbed his eyes and blinked several times. Yes, his prediction was right; Krystal was sleeping with her head on his bed, and her legs on the floor; proven that she didn’t sleep on the bed. He shook his head; trying to remember what happened last night.

 

Oh—he met Jong Hyun and saw Krystal and Kris at the bar, chatting around with sweet smiles—bewitched smiles to be precise. How happy she looked last night, how big her laughter—but it was with Kris. They held hands—and they kissed.

 

The last night’s heartbreaking moment made Min Hyuk felt angry. He climbed down the bed and went to bathroom without wake Krystal up. But seconds later, he felt guilty and walked out from the bathroom, gently patted Krystal’s back.

 

                “Hey, hey.” He called. “Wake up.”

 

Krystal yawned with eyes closed tightly and she put her hands above her head, doing the simple morning exercise; her routine every morning. She still not realized that someone was looking at her interestingly and chuckled softly at her movements.

 

Min Hyuk leaned his body against the wall while eyeing the woman he loves, doing some stretches; secretly complimented her natural beauty. She’s beautiful, he said quietly; inaudible in Krystal’s ears. He faked a cough to make the other one be cognizant of his existence behind her.

 

Krystal turned her head and gaped; blinking her lashes several times, trying to get what’s going on. Oh, he did ask me to stay last night. She combed her messy hair with her long beautiful fingers, and tied it up. She stood up and went straight to door.

 

                “Wait.” Min Hyuk stopped her. “What happened last night?” he asked.

 

                “You’re drunk.” She replied, while turning the doorknob. “So badly. You almost resemble my late father when he’s drunk.” She chortled softly.

 

                “I know I was drunk. But, why are you here? In my room?”

 

                “You ask me to stay. Now, my body sore because I didn’t sleep comfortably in my bed.” She said; emphasizing the word my bed.

 

                “I’m sorry.” He said genuinely. “I must be burden to you. Jong Hyun called you?” he asked while checking on his mobile.

 

                “Yup.” She said. “Uhm—do you have a bad day last night? I heard you mumbling about she doesn’t have feelings for me, hyung thing last night.”

 

Min Hyuk froze at his position. So, she knew? He askedhimself. The thought about what happened last night at the bar, made he felt…annoyed. That smile, too much skinships and the—kiss. It was not a kiss on the cheek, but on lips. He felt stupid and angry with himself for not being brave and tell her— he was in love with her.

 

                “Nothing. I must be total drunk last night.” He lied.

 

                “Oh, really? But…ah nevermind. I have work today. Do you want some breakfast?”

 

                “Sure.” He replied shortly.

 

She raised her eyebrows before left the room. She was curious and confused but she just shrugged it off.

 

Maybe she was just hallucinating last night. She thought.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

Min Hyuk stared blankly at his screen, didn’t have the feelings to do his work. The kiss scene was replying in his mind over and over. He closed his eyes; letting out a deep sight from his thin pink lips. Suddenly, someone knocked his door and he jumped a little due to the shock.

 

                “Mr Kang, there’s someone wants to meet you.” His secretary carefully said.

 

                “Who?”

 

                “He said, his name is Kris.”

 

Hearing that name, made Min Hyuk anxious. Why would Kris search for him? Did he want to ask him to leave Krystal—to divorce her so that they could be together? He nodded before said, “Get him here.”

 

Kris Wu—inexplicably handsome with V-neck shirt; with stylish leather jacket around his body. He was indeed taller than Min Hyuk, of course and he looked mature. He beamed a smile as soon as he got his feet in Min Hyuk’s office. Min Hyuk returned back a small smile to him.

 

                “How have you been?” Kris asked as introduction. It was awkward between them since their last encounter, they were almost punch each other’s faces.

 

                “I’m doing good. How are you? I heard your business in Europe is doing great.”

 

                “I’m not as good as you in business. Thanks to my workers.” He laughed a little. “Do you want to offer me a sit?” he asked since Min Hyuk didn’t invite him. Min Hyuk let out a small laugh and walked towards black sofa at the corner of his office.

 

                “I’m sorry. I am shocked seeing you here, actually.” Min Hyuk said. “Coffee or tea?”

 

                “Tea. I can’t take too much caffeine. I’m old already.” He said, chuckling.

 

                “Oh—you like Krystal. She doesn’t take caffeine often too.” Min Hyuk spoke without thinking. Seconds later, he realized that…Kris and Krystal have the same taste. It made him more than sure that Krystal loved Kris.

 

                “Yeah, we’re same.” Kris replied. “That’s why we are friends.” He said; with vehemence in his words.

 

                “So, why are you here?” Min Hyuk asked.

 

                “I’ll be going to Europe for maybe few months. I just want to see you.” Kris chuckled. “No, actually I want to ask something for you.”

 

                “What?”

 

                “Please take care of her while I’m away. I really need to tell you this.” He paused, earning a what-the-hell look from Min Hyuk.

 

                “I know how to take care of my wife.” Min Hyuk said, emphasizing the word of wife.

 

Kirs cachinnated. But then, he stopped, wore back his serious state. “I know about the agreement, Kang Min Hyuk. You don’t have to pretend like she was really a wife to you.”

 

Min Hyuk’s eyes widen in reaction. “What?”

 

                “This marriage contract obviously. I know about the contract between you and Krystal.”

 

                “Then, what do you want me to do? Divorce her right away so that you could be together with her?”

 

                “You’re really stupid. I’m not that bad to messy around with someone’s marriage. Even if it was fake. I guess you are the type of person who loves to jump into conclusion without asking first.” Kris attacked with a smirk across his face.

 

                “You want to know something? I saw you last night with her. Guess both of you are still in love, so why would you ask me to take care of her?” Min Hyuk countered.

 

Chuckling softly, Kris crossed his arms over his broad chest and leaning his back on the couch. “So you saw me kissed her?” he asked annoyingly.

 

At that time, if Min Hyuk could punch him, he would. The scene was replaying in his mind again, and he was so ed up with this . He gritted his teeth and trying to calm himself. At the matter of fact, he was mad, utterly mad with this kind of situation. He lost. He lost to Kris. He thought.

 

                “Before you throw me your punch, let me say something to you. It was a parting kiss. Of course I love her, but now I have to let go for her own sake. She was in love with me before, but now the feelings once she had for me were gone.”

 

                “I still don’t get it why did you come into my office, telling me about these useless things. I don’t want to know about your feelings though.” Min Hyuk sarcastically spoke.

 

                “Don’t you want to know where her heart belongs?”

 

Min Hyuk stiffed at his position. Does he really want to know? Is he ready to know?

 

                “It’s you. She has fallen for you.”

 

***

 

Hi lovelies! It's me again ^^

So, how was it? I was about to make an angst chapter lol but restrained myself but the angsty part will come soon tsk oh please don't be mad my beautiful reeaders! ^^

By the way, I'm working on this FF (Ethral of De'Amor) featuring Kris and other kpop idols [mind to check it?] but yeah I promised not to abandon this fic okay! *pinky promise*

Please drop off your comments and thoughts! ^^ and thank you for subscribing, reading, upvoting and commenting. I love you guys to the moon and back! ^^