Chapter 4

We Got Married 2!

[A/N: Thank you so much SyeeraAJ for this awesome poster!]

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/579826/awaken-of-blossom-heart-taehyun-love-tao-ocgirl-romances

Mind to check this FF? I'm sure you won't be dissapointed especially when you're Tao's biased kekeke


Krystal didn’t need to make herself comfortable in front of Min Hyuk’s family since he has only father, the only family he had and his father was a very on-going person and accepted Krystal’s existence in the house very well. Other than his father, Min Hyuk also had another two adopted brothers, Lee Jung Shin who’s same age as Min Hyuk and Jung Yong Hwa, a hyung to Min Hyuk.

 

The hours passed with hearty Italian lasagna, fresh garlic bread with cheese and herbs, and a jug of kiwi juice. Krystal had so much fun with Kang’s family; her imagination about arrogant-wealthy family suddenly disappeared.

 

                “What did you study in university Krystal?” his father asked. Min Hyuk did really resemble his father a lot. Charming eye-smile and cute face.

 

                “I’m taking Banking and Finance degree, sir.” She answered politely.

 

                “Hey, don’t you dare to call me sir okay. You’re a family now, so call me dad.” He said, earning a nod from Krystal. “So, what’s your plan next? Let’s work with us. You can work in Finance Department. Or…you can be Min Hyuk’s secretary.”

 

                “Hm, it’s okay sir…oh I’m sorry I mean, dad. I want to be independent without relying on Min Hyuk.” She said and smiled genuinely.

 

                “Oh, you’re a great girl. I’m glad that Min Hyuk found you before everybody else did.” His father said with laugh. Krystal’s face flashed red.

 

                “No, I’m not. I’m the one who lucky to meet Min Hyuk.” She said afterwards. Min Hyuk put his hands on Krystal shoulder’s made the girl startled a bit. Min Hyuk leaned closer and whispered, “Don’t make startle eyes like that, they will be suspicious.”

 

Somehow, the way Min Hyuk whispered slowly in her ear sending a weird feeling through all her body, but she quickly brushed it off; not wanting to fall so easily.

 

                “So who will be your groom maid, Min Hyuk?” Yong Hwa asked while furrowing his eyebrow.

 

                “Both of you need to do rock, scissors and paper with Jung Shin, then.” Min Hyuk joked.

 

             “Hey, Minnie. I’m your friend, so I should be your groom maid.” Jung Shin said. Min Hyuk playfully smacked the back of Jung Shin.

 

                “Krystal, who do you think suitable for groom maid position?” Yong Hwa suddenly asked.

 

                “Hm..ah..hm I think…dad is more suitable.” She stuttered. Yong Hwa and Jung Shin laughed heartily.

 

                “You’re cute, Krystal-ssi.” Yong Hwa said. Cupping her face, Krystal shook her head.

 

                “Don’t say like that Yong Hwa-ssi. It makes me embarrassed.”

 

                “But, you’re cute, really.” Jung Shin agreed. “Don’t you think the same, Minnie?”

 

                “Hm, yes she’s cute because she loves me right honey?”

 

A sudden electricity waves shocked Krystal when Min Hyuk rubbed her hands. She looked upon Min Hyuk and forced a smile.

 

                “Yeah, maybe.”

 

                “AAAAAA SO CHEESYYYYYYYY ~~~” Jung Shin claimed.

 

                “Yah both of you! Stop making her shy!”

 

                “Aw, are you jealous, Minnie?” Yong Hwa asked with tone. Krystal chuckled lightly.

 

                “So, you have a family in Korea right?” his father suddenly asked.

 

                “Yes, that’s why I’m planning to go back to Korea.”

 

                “Then, after both of you get married, where should you live?”

 

                “Hm…huh…” Krystal stuttered and elbowed the person next to her.

 

                “We’ll live in my house. Here.” He said on behalf of Krystal.

 

                “Hm, Min Hyuk. I will think about it later okay. I’m thinking of sending you back to Korea and managed our company there. Krystal shouldn’t be far apart from her family.” His father said.

 

                “But…dad…”

 

                “We’ll discuss about it okay?” his father firmly state. “Your wedding will be in Korea where our relatives stay. Krystal, is it okay with you?”

 

                “A..aa…I’m okay as long as Min Hyuk is okay.”

 

                “I’m fine with that, dad.”

 

                “Okay, let’s decided the wedding date too. The soon you get marry, the soon I can get grandchildren.” His father’s words made Krystal chocked her coffee. Min Hyuk quickly handed a box of tissue to her.

 

                “Why? Don’t you like kids, Krystal?”

 

                “No, I like kids.”

 

                “Then?”

 

                “Dad, I think kids are too soon to talk about. Krystal is still young.” Min Hyuk interrupted, save the girl from awkward situation.

 

                “Yes, it’s too soon to talk about, dad.” Yong Hwa agreed afterwards. Krystal looked at the older and gave a thank you smile.

 

After some talks and laughs, Krystal excuse herself while thanking the family for the great dinner. Min Hyuk sent her to the door.

 

                “Thank you for get along with my father and brothers.” He said simply with small smile.

 

                “No, thank you for the dinner. I haven’t had dinner with family for a long time. It was great.”

 

                “Oh…are you sure you don’t want me to send you home?”

 

                “Yes, I’m sure. Thanks.”

 

Krystal waved at Min Hyuk before shoved herself in the cab. Unknowingly, tears slowly caressed her cheeks as the driver drive along the highway.

 

I miss you, omma, Hanna and Hyun.

_________________________________________________________________________________

She took a glance to the person beside her. She breathed in slowly, its first time she got into Business class on aircraft just because she’s going to marry one of young millionaire in Korea. She rejected at first but Min Hyuk still dragged her all the way because he wanted to convince everyone that they’re madly in love.

 

                “Why don’t you just follow me? Why are you so stubborn saying you’re not going to use my money in fact, you just asked 50,000 dollars?” his words made her heart simply hurt. Finally, she gave in and agreed with him.

 

The stewardesses were going back and forth to serve their passengers. Min Hyuk was in his deep sleep, completely ignored the presence of Krystal beside him. Soon, Krystal feels like vomiting. It was her second time to ride airplane; when she first put her steps on America’s land, and this is her second time. So, she’s not used to it. She felt the queasiness inside and nudged Min Hyuk’s shoulders.

 

                “What?” he asked, coldly.

 

                “I feel like vomit.” She mumbled under her palms.

 

Sighing, Min Hyuk stood up and gave her some way to toilet. He shook his head and cursed under his breath for disturbing his peaceful sleep.

 

                “Tch—such a little girl.” He muttered and crossed his long legs. He was no longer sleepy, and waited for Krystal. After ten minutes, the innocent girl was still not come out from toilet, made Min Hyuk worried. But he put aside his worries and fixed his gaze on the business magazine; smiled sarcastically when he saw the article.

 

                ‘Kang Min Hyuk, the only heir of K Corporation is engaged with some ordinary college student from Korea. ’ – spokesperson of K Corporation stated, Kang Min Hyuk and that girl known each other for many years. They ran into each other after all the years and decided to get marry. Despite the fact millionaires would choose models, heirs of big company, actress and etc as wife, Kang Min Hyuk choose a girl from New York University as his future wife. Said before, Kang Min Hyuk was supposed to marry Sulli, from M Corporation, but he disagreed because he has his own choice. We are looking forward to his future wife. From the source, his fiancé is a Banking and Finance student and not from wealthy family…..

 

He closed back the magazine; sighed and leaned his back against the chair. Felt irritated with the article. He glanced at his wrist-watch; it’s already 30 minutes since Krystal went to toilet. Feeling uneasy, he rushed to toilet and grabbed one of the stewardesses’ hands.

 

                “Miss, can you check the person inside this toilet?” he asked. The stewardess nodded and smiled sweetly. Like, who can control smile in front of this cute guy?

 

The stewardess knocked the door before pulled the doorknob. She went inside and suddenly she popped out behind the door after seconds.

 

                “Sir?”

 

                “What’s wrong with her?” he asked with stress voice.

 

                “She got her period and she has no pad. She said, her sanitary pads are in her bag and she asked you take it.” Huffed to their sit, Min Hyuk grabbed Krystal’s bag and handed it over to the stewardess; and walking back to their sit. With crossed-arms and wrinkles on forehead, Min Hyuk clenched his teeth.

 

                “Th..thank you, Min Hyuk-ssi.” Krystal stuttered.

 

                “You have embarrassed me a lot Krystal-ssi.”

 

                “I’m sorry.” She said softly while putting her hands on stomach, feeling pain. Min Hyuk gave her cold shoulders and ignored her.

 

She sat on her sit and took out some pills, and shoved it into as Min Hyuk watched her over with the corner of his eyes.

 

                “Why?” he asked.

 

                “Don’t bother me. Just continue with what you’re doing.”

 

                “Are you taking some pregnancy pills?” he asked bluntly. With wide eyes, Krystal pinched his left hands causing him to let out some yelp. He rubbed the red marks on his white skin.

 

                “Yah!” Krystal yelled annoyingly.

 

                “What?!”

 

                “I’m not bad as bad as you thought Min Hyuk-ssi. It’s some painkiller for my period cramp.”

 

                “Oh, sorry I don’t know. I don’t have any sisters and my mom already passed away.”

 

                “Next time, watch your words.”

 

Her expression suddenly changed, she grip on her clothes and tried to conceal her pain. Looking at her, Min Hyuk felt pity.

 

                “Pain?” he asked even though he already knows.

 

                “Yeah.”

 

Min Hyuk grabbed her hand and put it aside, his hands rubbing the flat stomach of Krystal. She let Min Hyuk to massage her stomach and fall asleep afterwards.

__________________________________________________________________________________

                “Yah—yah. Wake up, we’re going to landed now.” Min Hyuk elbowed Krystal’s hands. Groggily, she rubbed her eyes and stretched her body. She blinked at Min Hyuk and yawned.

 

                “Fasten your seatbelt.” He said with cold tone. Min Hyuk is known as soft and kind-hearted, warm-hearted guy but he acted different with Krystal, made he felt weird with himself.

 

Krystal cupped and yawned again before fasten her seatbelt. The pilot smoothly landed the aircraft, there’s no difficulty at all.

 

Min Hyuk turned his gaze to outside. Korea; where he had his first love, unrequited love and heart broken. There are many bittersweet memories here. Pulling out his phone, he quickly dialed up a number.

 

                “Jong Hyun-hyung. I’ve arrived.” Then he hung up. He looks around and took a breath.

 

                “Min Hyuk-ssi!” he turned around just to see Krystal struggled with her luggage. He walked towards the tiny girl and helped her.

 

                “Th..thank you.” She said. He just nodded. “Hm, Min Hyuk-ssi? I’ll go straight to my house. Do you want to come along?”

 

                “No, just go. I have someone to pick me up.”

 

                “Okay then.” Krystal smiled and waved at him. “Goodbye Min Hyuk-ssi! I’ll call you later. Don’t forget about dinner with my family tomorrow.” He simply nodded as an aswer.

 

Soon, his Jong Hyun-hyung arrived. Min Hyuk beamed a smile at his not-blood related brother and ran to him; pulled the older one into big hug.

 

                “Oh—hyung, your biceps are not a joke!!!” he joked around while tapping Jong Hyun’s arm.

 

                “It’s nothing really, I worked out just now, and that’s why it looks this big.”

 

                “I want to have a good body like you!”

 

                “Yah Minnie! You’re not suit with six packs and biceps. You’re just cute like this.” The older one said and pinched Min Hyuk’s cheeks.

 

                “Ah—hyung! I’m a man now! Not the boy you used to know.”

 

                “For me you’re still a cute boy with some crush.”

 

Talking about crush, makes Min Hyuk’s heart stopped a while. Adel, that name appeared in his mind right then. He smiled and nudged Jong Hyun’s shoulder.

 

                “Hyung—let’s stop at Adel’s house first.” Jong Hyun nodded.

__________________________________________________________________________________

The blue sky with the white clouds could be seen on the numerous panes of glass that formed the windows of the three-storey foyer. The grass had covered the sprinkler, makes it looks shining from far. The house looks peaceful from its’ outside, describing how happy the family that lives in the house.

 

Min Hyuk got out from the car and smiled. It’s been two years since he last put his steps on this house. Jong Hyun waited in the car, not wanting to disturb Min Hyuk. Carefully, he pressed the doorbell but no one answered it. When he was about to press it again, a familiar female opened the door from inside.

 

                “MIN HYUK!!!!” Adel screamed. On her right hand, there’s a spoon and Min Hyuk can notice a short- good looking boy beside her. He smiled and pulled Adel into hug.

 

                “I miss you.” He said from his heart. Adel released herself from the hug and smiled; still can’t believe her best friend is in front of her.

 

                “Hey, I miss you too! How dare you not to call me!” she said and smacked the taller one’s back. Min Hyuk yelped and laughed.

 

                “You’re still good in beating someone.”

 

                “Always.” She chortled. “Taehyung—do you remember your Uncle Minnie?”

 

                “No—” he shook his head. Min Hyuk knelt down and kissed the little’s cheek.

 

                “Yeah, you forgot me? I’m the one who bought your first Star Wars sword!” he said while caressing Taehyung’s cheeks. The boy’s eyes widen and smiled until his teeth appeared.

 

                “Ah! That sword is from you?! I thought it’s from Uncle Suho!”

 

                “Tsk—how dare you. Come here! I miss you!” he opened his arms and Taehyung hugged him.

 

                “Tch—you and Taehyung has no different at all. You’re still a cute boy.” Adel exclaimed.

 

                “Yah, I’m no longer a boy. I’m a mature man now. Tsk—why is everyone keep calling me boy.” He faked a sob.

 

                “Want to join our lunch?” she invited. Min Hyuk shook his head immediately.

 

                “No, I have Jong Hyun-hyung in the car.”

 

                “Ask him along! Let’s go in!”

 

                “Next time okay? I have someone to introduce to you.”

 

                “Really? Your girlfriend?”

 

                “Hm? What if I say yes?”

 

                “Then, I’ll be happy for you!!! It’s time for you to build your own family Minnie!” Geez, I want to build a family with you, Adel. He said to himself.

 

                “I’ll come next time and make sure you’re the one who cooks, not Aehri or any maids okay?” he said playfully.

 

                “Okay! Pinky promise!” she held out her pinky and Min Hyuk happily intertwined his pinky with Adel’s.

 

                “I’ll go first. Send my regards to Chan…eh speak of that where’s that giant?”

 

                “He’s at office but I’ll make sure he knows that you’re here.”

 

                “Okay then. Take care. Take care Taehyng.” He ruffled Taehyung’s hair and quickly make his moves.

 

She’s happy; I shouldn’t be a third wheel. He mumbled quietly.

 


Yeayyy updated. Finally

Drop off your thoughts and comments

By the way, I'm co-authoring this fic with OhEvilHun94 - Soul Eater

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/717710/soul-eater-angst-sehun-chanyeol-xiuhan-krishan-chanbaek-chanhun

Thank you ^^