Chapter 6

We Got Married 2!

[A/N: I'm sorry for the late update sobs]


He was still there, admired the perfect features of Krystal. Krystal stirred in her sleep and opened her eyes when she felt too comfortable on someone’s lap.

 

White face, firm hands, good-looking—brown eyes and thick eyebrow—she gasped when she discovered who’s lap she put her head on. Clumsily, she woke up and brushed her hair using her fingers.

 

                “Kr—Kris!” she screamed lightly, do not expected that the tall guy was here.

 

                “I’m here.” He smiled lovingly.

 

                “Ho…how do you know that I’m here?” she asked, stuttering.

 

                “I came to your house and your mom said you were out since morning. Since I know you for years, I have instinct that you’re here.” He said. Krystal bit her lower lip.

 

                “I almost had a heart attack!” she yelled, “I thought some ert—oh I forgot, you’re a real ert jerk.” She said playfully.

 

                “What?” Kris raised his thick eyebrows. “I’m not ert!”

 

               “Yes you are. Back then, you almost got detention because you accidentally touched girl’s .” She said mockingly.

 

Kris smacked her back lightly, “Yah, it was an accident.”

 

                “You’re still a ert to me.”

 

Smirked, he leaned closer to Krystal. “I can be one if you want to.” He his lips seductively. Krystal stiffened at her position, eyes widened.

 

                “Yah!! You ert! I don’t want to be friends with you anymore!” she screamed angrily. She was about to stand up and suddenly Kris pulled her hands and she lost balance; fell on Kris’s broad chest.

 

                “You’re the one who’s ert now.” He said, smirked victoriously. She blushed and punched his chest.

 

                “You’re sneaky. Before, now and forever.”

 

                “You’re cute. Before, now and forever.” He smiled slyly, made the girl in front of his face, turned into tomato.

 

                “Liar.” She said, instead. Her heart pounded like crazy.

 

Soon, they sat together in front of her father’s grave; hands against hands, shoulders brushed to one another, they’re too close until they could hear each other’s breath and smelled each other’s scent.

 

                “So, how are you?” Krystal asked to break the awkward situation.

 

                “I’m dying for missing you.” He said. Krystal chortled and rolled her eyes.

 

                “Ew, please. It gave me goose bumps! Stop it, Kris.” She replied.

 

                “Yah—that’s true. You’re gone for years, of course I miss you.” He said back, put up a naughty smile on his face.

 

They have known each other since Krystal was only five years old, when Kris found her at the park, she was crying because she lost her mother. Since that, they’ve become best friends. Kris is the one who encouraged Krystal to further her study and for four years, Kris supported her family, and helped her. Without Kris, she wouldn’t be able to get a degree.

 

Krystal brought her knees closer to her chest, hugged it tightly and out her chin on top of it; hummed to unknown song.

 

                “Kris—”

 

                “Hm?”

 

                “I have something to tell you.”

 

                “What is it?”

 

                “Thank you for everything.”

 

                “For what?”

 

                “’For everything that you have done. I’ll repay your kindness.”

 

                “Krystal?”

 

                “Hm?”

 

                “Marry me.”

 

Krystal’s eyes widened.

 

And she ran away.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Night was falling. The setting sun’s red rays lit up the sky above the western horizon. Soon the sun disappeared below the horizon and the sky turned dark but the guests at Adel’s house seemed not bothered at all. They chatted and had some snacks from buffet table. As usual, when the boys were coming to her house, she needed to prepare more food, as the boys were all monster.

 

The sounds and sights of house landscape were wonderful. The noise of occasional traffic along a road nearby was the only blemish to the otherwise perfect natural surroundings. Min Hyuk put his steps on the green garden and made his way to Taehyung, who was alone at the corner; played with his new PlayStation. Krystal followed him from behind, felt uncomfortable because this place was new to her.

 

She was still in shocking state when Kris asked her to be his wife. What was she remembered is, she ran from Kris; leaving the guy behind because she was afraid and scared. She might hurt the one who always help her. Patted Min Hyuk’s shoulder lightly, he turned around.

 

                “What should I do here?” she asked. His face tightened on her question.

 

                “Play your role as my fiancée. That’s all. Like what we did in front of my family, and yours…” she nodded slightly, averted her gaze from Min Hyuk.

 

                “Uncle Minnie…” Taehyung put a grip on his blue shirt; Min Hyuk smiled cutely and picked the little one in his arms, flailing him playfully in the air. Taehyung laughed heartily.

 

Krystal observed the sight in front of her; chuckled silently when she saw how close Min Hyuk was with that child. Taehyung looked extremely cute with his dimples, and sparkling doe-eyes. She wondered, why Min Hyuk was too cold to her, he was everyone’s sweetheart; but he acted different with her; made her heart felt little sad but she quickly brushed off all the thoughts. One year, and I’ll be free, she said to herself.

 

                “Uncle Minnie…who is she?” the younger ones asked; pointed his small finger to Krystal. Krystal smiled and approached Taehyung.

 

                “I’m Krystal.” She said cheerfully; pinched Taehyung’s cheeks lightly. Taehyung chuckled cheekily.

 

                “Is she your girlfriend, Uncle Minnie?” Krystal chocked her own saliva and glanced at Min Hyuk who was still wearing a content smile.

 

                “Yes,” he answered confidently. “She’s pretty right?”

 

His words made Krystal’s heart raced faster than it’s usual. Krystal’s cheeks redden as she caressed Taehyung’s cheeks. Taehyung nodded, agreed with Min Hyuk.

 

                “Darling—oh Minnie! You’re here!” a pleasant looking-lady beamed as she saw Min Hyuk was with her son. Handed Taehyung to Adel, Min Hyuk laughed a bit.

 

                “Yes, I’m here for 20 minutes already.” He said, “By the way, this is Krystal…my…fiancée.” He stuttered, still formed a small smile.

 

                “Oh my god!” Adel pulled Krystal into hug immediately. “You two look good together. I’m Adel, Krystal-ssi.” Adel said, released Krystal from her arms. Krystal bowed.

 

                “Your son is so cute.” She said, earning a content smile from Adel.

 

                “Mummy—this noona is so pretty, can I marry her?” Adel blurted out laugh. Kissed his son’s lips, she said “Nope, this noona is your Uncle Minnie’s future wife. Don’t steal okay?”

 

Adel’s words stabbed right into Min Hyuk’s chest. It’s like the words fits him perfectly. Yes, he should not steal Adel from Chanyeol and Taehyung.

 

Krystal glanced up at Min Hyuk, she gulped when she saw the look in Min Hyuk’s eyes. It was love, she knew it. She fell in love too before so she knew.

 

Min Hyuk was in love with Adel.

 

The fact hit her head; like glass fell on the floor, her heart shattered into pieces. She was confused with her feelings. Why would she felt like this? When she was supposed to be in love with Kris, she shook her head and tried to cope with the situation. I’m only his pretend wife, I like Kris, she said to herself to make her realize her position in Min Hyuk’s life.

 

                “Come on Krystal, you gotta meet others. They are Min Hyuk’s friends.” Adel said and grabbed Krystal’s hands; guided her to one group of guys.

 

Adel clapped her hands to get an attention from the boys. The boys turned around, but only one guy didn’t turn, he looked so depressed.

 

                “What’s wrong with he?” Adel asked.

 

                “Some heart feeling problem.” Chanyeol replied, and took Taehyung from Adel.

 

                “Oh, by the way, guys. This is Krystal and she is Min Hyuk’s fiancée.”

 

A sudden shock hit Kris’s head when he heard that name, he immediately stood up, eyes widened. Couldn’t believe with what he just heard.

 

And Krystal’s jaw dropped, almost dropped to the floor.

 

Min Hyuk from far watched the scene interestingly.

 


Hi guys! First of all, yes sorry sorry sorry for making you wait for so long mianhae T.T

I'm currently preparing for my University English Test  hehe so I'm bit busy plus I have to tutor kids

Thank you for waiting

And yes, thanks for encouragement given by:

monapo

charchar00

Park_ChanHyo 

LadyNoel

shortlegged

I love you guys seriously, you're the reason I keep on writing despite the fact my friends have hurted me:")

Thank you

I won't promise for any update for time being, if I have time, I'll surely put up the next chapter ^^

I hope you'll like Kris as third wheel xD

Drop off some comments! ^^