Chapter 16

We Got Married 2!

 

Min Hyuk yawned and turned the doorknob of his room. He threw his phone on the bed and grabbed his towel; put the towel around his shoulders. He handsomely took off his coat and wrist watch and slipped himself from his shirt.

 

After taking a quick bath, he lied himself on the bed while wrapping his body inside the comfy blanket. When he was about to close eyes, he heard someone was screaming from outside. He shook his head from the shock and got up from his bed; lazily opened his door and peeked outside.

 

Krystal was running around the house while stomping her feet desperately. She was holding to a spatula; probably she got it from kitchen drawer. She made several disgusted faces while flailing her hands in the air; with spatula. Min Hyuk chuckled softly at her behavior before approached Krystal at living room.

 

                “Why?” he asked; with serious tone. He purposely made his tone sounded annoyed to see her reaction. Krystal turned her head and pouted; feeling guilty because her scream probably woke him up from his sleep; but then when she thought about that black —that have been disturbing her, she pointed at somewhere.

 

                “There’s cockroach.” She mumbled while running behind Min Hyuk’s body. She looked totally scared with the thing called cockroach.

 

                “Cockroach? Where?” Min Hyuk asked while his eyes were wandering around searching for that thing.

 

                “There!!! Ah!!!!” she screamed and held tightly on Min Hyuk’s shoulders. Min Hyuk laughed before picked a magazine from coffee table and killed the cockroach. After making sure that cockroach already dead, he collected it from the floor; playfully showed it to Krystal.

 

She ran to kitchen; still feeling all scared; scared to death, even though the poor cockroach already dead. Min Hyuk laughed heartily before chasing her from behind; still have the cockroach in his hand.

 

                “This thing loves you. Take it.” He said while handed it to Krystal. She screamed lightly and shook her head; got goose bumps just by seeing the black cockroach.

 

                “Throw it outside. Now…” She begged while pouting cutely.

 

                “You throw it.” He said; still wanting to .

 

                “Min Hyuk! Throw it or I’ll throw you out from balcony!” she huffed and eyeing him with death glare. Min Hyuk chortled softly before went to balcony and threw the cockroach. Krystal followed him from behind and looked down from the balcony, just to make sure the already ended its life. She let out a relieve sigh like she was just saved from big disaster.

 

                “You’re afraid of cockroach?” Min Hyuk asked to start a conversation.

 

                “Can’t you see how scared I am just now?” she replied monotonously.

 

Min Hyuk cachinnated. “I thought you’re so brave of anything.” He said and screamed mockingly.

 

                “Stop mocking me.”

 

                “You should see your face just now. It was funny…you scream like…ah…ah…” he teased.

 

                “Shut up.”

 

                “You looked soooooooo scared to death.” He playfully said; earning a soft smack at his head.

 

                “Stop.”

 

Min Hyuk put his palm on his mouth, still laughing under his palms. Krystal hissed and turned her gaze to Min Hyuk. “I hate you, you know.” She said and went inside. Min Hyuk followed the pissed-off-lady from behind; still laughing.

 

                “Yah! Stop laughing you erghh…!” she scoffed and threw all her famous dementor’s glare to Min Hyuk.

 

                “Okay, okay. I’ll stop.” He said.

 

She rolled her eyes and sat on the couch; turning the television on. Min Hyuk also took a sit beside her and hugged a pillow tightly.

 

                “Now, it’s your fault I can’t sleep.” He muttered.

 

                “Why? I didn’t scream your name though.” She replied; eyes still on the screen.

 

                “Your scream is unbelievably loud and you woke me up with your voice.”

 

                “The point is I never barge into your room asking for your help.”

 

                “But—you were disturbing my beauty sleep.”

 

                “I’m not.”

 

                “You are.”

 

                “Nope.”

 

                “Yes.”

 

                “Nope.”

 

                “Yes, you are.” He said; emphasizing the words one by one.

 

Krystal’s patience has gone to last level and she pinched Min Hyuk’s arms; with full of power until the young man yelped loudly.

 

                “Aigoo—you really didn’t know how much I hate you right now huh?” she said; twitched her lips.

 

Min Hyuk smiled cutely despite of the fact he was in pain from the pinch; he leaned closer to Krystal and brought his mouth to her ears. “You hate me? I thought you love me?”

 

Krystal’s mouth gaped—and she could hardly believe that the greatest Kang MinHyuk of her was saying that thing. She backed off and pushed his face harshly. “No, I don’t.” she said; still trying to hide her feelings that Min Hyuk already know.

 

                “Really? You don’t love me?” Krystal nodded; fixing her eyes to screen without wanting to see the guy beside her because she knew, her secrets will spill out if she looked at him. Her heart pounded crazily and she tried to control her breathing.

 

                “Are you sure?”

 

                “Yes, I’m really sure. Tch—what non…” before she could finish her words, a pair of lips landed on hers. It was so sweet, like the high-schooler would kiss for the first time and she didn’t feel want to push him away; because she desperately wanted it too.

 

                “Because…I think I love you.” He confessed after broke the small kiss.

 

His magical three words turned her face into tomato and she blinked her eyes at the sudden confession; she turned away, not wanting to face him. Feeling shy out of sudden. But he gripped her shoulders and made her to turn; facing him.

 

                “Do you hear me? I said, I like you—no I love you.” He said again; stuttering.

 

Actually, Min Hyuk couldn’t believe that he just confessed to the girl he loved all this while after Adel. He couldn’t believe that he confessed in this type of situation. He was planning to prepare a proper confession but he failed. He just blurted out his feelings because—he couldn’t keep it by himself anymore.

 

                “Are you joking?” Krystal let out a stiff laugh. “You drank too much at Adel’s party just now.”

 

Frowning his forehead, Min Hyuk shook his head and he leaned his back against the couch; rubbing his head slowly. Tch—why are you so stubborn, Krystal? He mumbled quietly.

 

                “I’m not joking.” He said sternly. “And I know you have feelings for me too.”

 

Krystal stiffened at her position. Trying to process everything. What’s with this sudden confession? She was happy but she was anxious because Min Hyuk probably just joking with her.

 

Paranoid. She cursed herself.

 

                “Say something. Don’t leave me hanging like this.” Min Hyuk spoke. “I’m asking you now, do you feel the same way too?” He shot right into her eyes.

 

                “I—I don’t know.” She said; earning a smile from Min Hyuk.

 

He held her wrist and inched closer to her. Krystal closed her eyes, anticipated more from Min Hyuk. As she fought with the butterflies feeling inside her belly, she felt his lips on hers; kissing her with full of passion and Min Hyuk deepened the kiss. Everything that happened brought a kind of new feeling to Krystal. She was certainly sure with herself.

 

I love Min Hyuk. She thought silently. Confidently admit it.

 

                “I need your answer.” He said as soon as he removed his lips.

 

                “I—I don’t know how to say this—but—I’m afraid you might be joking or pull a prank on me.”

 

               “I love you, I had feelings for you—since I don’t know but now I’m sure that I love you.” He said genuinely. “So, will you love me back?”

 

Krystal couldn’t control herself anymore and boomed with a smile on her face. “You look cute when confessing.” She laughed softly.

 

                “Tch—that’s not the answer I want.” He sighed. “I ask you once again; do you love me?”

 

                “Yes, I do.” As soon as she answered it, Min Hyuk jumped and hugged her tightly.

 

                “That’s the only thing I want to know at most now.” He whispered.

 

                “Min Hyuk—did Kris meet you before he went to Europe?” she asked out of sudden. Min Hyuk released her and eyeing her with unsatisfied look.

 

                “Why?” he asked. “We met, at my office.”

 

                “Now I know where did you know my feelings—tch that brat. He never stops being my dark knight.”

 

                “You know—my heart is hurt itself hearing you address him as your dark knight. So what I am to you?”

 

                “My husband.” She said and smiled sweetly.

 

                “Not pretend husband huh?”

 

                “No longer a pretend husband…unless you still want me to call you as pretend husband…” she asked with playful smile on her face.

 

                “No. Please don’t.” he begged.

 

                “Tch—”

 

             “By the way, thanks to Kris we grow closer.” He said and wrapped arms around Krystal again. “And thanks to the cockroach too.”

 

They giggled before Min Hyuk went for another kiss again.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

                “So…should we terminate the contract?” Min Hyuk asked, while paying with Krystal’s hair. She snuggled closer to him and closed her eyes.

 

                “I’m not sure…should we?”

 

Released Krystal from his tight embrace, Min Hyuk looked down to her, “Yah, don’t you want to live with me the rest of your life?” he asked.

 

                “Let me think about it first.” She said with naughty tone causing the other one pouted like a kid. Like Taehyung, precisely.

 

                “Tsk—how could you.” He mumbled and turned his body to the other side. Krystal laughed softly and hugged him from behind.

 

              “If it’s possible, let’s terminate it.” She said. “And…yes, of course I do want to live with you until the planets collide.”

 

He turned back to the woman he loves and her face lovingly, “Thanks.”

 

                “For what?”

 

                “For loving me, for staying. For making me fall for you.” He spoke one by one.

 

                “Tch—so gross.” She shook her body; earning a pinch on her nose Min Hyuk.

 

                “You’re making me uncomfortable you know.” He laughed stiffly. “I just want to be kind of heart-flowers type for you yet you called me gross. So predictable of you.”

 

                “You gross or not, you’re my husband so I think I have to accept it heartily.”

 

Wrapping Krystal in his embrace again, he kissed her hair. “You like it or not, you will be my wife, forever. I love you.”

 

                “Tch—gross again but okay, I love you too.” She replied and buried her face in his chest.

 

Krystal silently thanked God for making things easier for her; and she finally realized, Min Hyuk was the one she wanted all this while she was thankful because he felt the same way she felt. She promised herself to love him until the sun loses its brightness, moon loses its light, and stars are no longer in the sky; to cherish him, to make him happy. It sounded disgusting but she would.

 

A confession is a brave thing to do since it is human’s number one weakness—and they did it.

 

Soon, they went to dreamland in each other’s hand like they not wanting to let go of each other—never wanted to be separate but surely each relationship has its own obstacles but they just—don’t know yet.

 

Because—marriage is indeed an adventure and war—they really need to fight for it.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

                “Jong Hyun—you owe me an explanation.”

 

Jong Hyun furrowed his eyebrows and rubbed his eyes abruptly. “What kind of explanation?” he asked to the person over the phone.

 

                “About their marriage contract.”

 

Jong Hyun’s jaw dropped in confusion; trying to get himself what is the thing that person wanted actually. “What marriage contract?”

 

                “Min Hyuk and Krystal. Meet me tomorrow.” That person commanded and he hung up; leaving the anxious Jong Hyun behind.

 

They are in a big problem. Jong Hyun sighed and ruffled his hair in frustration.

 

***

Hi lovelies! I’m back hihihi and yes omg they have confessed!

Please prepare for fluff cheesy moments after this.

I was planning for angst…but MinStal is too adorable to be sad hehehe so maybe the angst won’t be part of this fanfic! ^^ (I’m not sure if it’s good news or not lol)

And some of you requested Rated M chapter—well, I will consider that ^^ I am in making Rated M but I’ll try my best hehehe /wiggles eyebrow/

By the way, thanks for sparing your time to read this fic I’m on my way on drafting the WGM 3 (featuring Kris) and I planned to make a WGM version fic for our adorable couple DongHun (Donghae + Sehun) omg is it legal? Hahaha I wonder if any one of you read hahahaha

Do comment and upvote and don’t forget to check out  Enthral of De’Amor (shameless promotion lol)

Thank you readers! <3