Chapter 15

We Got Married 2!

 

“It’s you. She has fallen for you.”

 

Min Hyuk was stunned by Kris’ words. He couldn’t believe the things that slipped out from Kris’ mouth. His eyes widen in reaction and he thought Krystal-has-fallen-for-him thingy was a white lie from Kris. He was sure enough that Krystal was still in love with Kris.

 

                “Don’t doubt it Kang Min Hyuk.”Kris said as he didn’t receive any respond from Min Hyuk.

 

                “What does it mean by fallen for me?” Min Hyuk asked, earning a small laugh from Kris.

 

                “I was not supposed to say this. But knowing Krystal for almost 18 years…” he sighed. “She won’t tell you that she loves you by herself.”

 

                “What?” Min Hyuk furrowed his eyebrows. “Love me?”

 

                “Yes, she loves you. Can’t you see it?”

 

                “But, I was more than sure she loves you.” He denied.

 

                “Of course she loves me.” Kris said proudly. “But as a friend. I will never become a ‘more than friend’ to her. She got his eyes on you. Only.”

 

                “Why are you telling me this? Didn’t you love her?”

 

Kris chuckled softly and released a deep breath. “I love her so I want her to be happy with the one she loves.” He paused. “I’m sure you felt this when Adel said that she loves Chanyeol , didn’t you? You were willing to let her go for her own happiness right? That’s what I feel.”

 

Min Hyuk let out a deep sigh. Sure, he wanted Adel to be happy with Chanyeol before because he loved her. It was all in past tense now. He smiled and nodded slowly. “Yes, I know that feeling. Thank you for telling me this.”

 

                “Speak about Adel…do you still love her?” Kris trickily asked.

 

A smile came across Min Hyuk’s face. “Of course, but only as a friend. She has a happy family with Chanyeol anyways.”

 

                “Then, what do you think about Krystal?”

 

                “I think…I like her too. And…I think I have fallen for her too.” He replied confidently and smiled.

 

                “Then, be a man and confess.” Kris said and stood up from the couch. “I’m leaving her to you, please, make her happy.”

 

                “You can count on me, bro.” Min Hyuk replied.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

               

“I’m going first.” Kris said while hugging the tiny girl in front of him. He ruffled Krystal’s hair made the lady groaned in annoyance.

 

                “Yah! Look my hair is a messy now!” she scolded the older one. Kris laughed and combed back her hair with his fingers.

 

                “Make sure you eat, you sleep well, rest well and don’t stress too much.” He said one by one. Krystal squinted her eyes and smiled sweetly.

 

                “Yes, sir. I will follow your words.” She said playfully in soldier tone.

 

                “I’ll be away for two months and I will be expecting a good life of yours when I come back. Understand? I want to see you gain at least three kilograms.” Kris commanded.

 

                “Yah! I’ll be a fat girl if so! You have bad motive right?”

 

                “Hey, you’re the most beautiful even if you’re fat.” He laughed. “My flight is in ten minutes. I guess I should be going now.” He said.

 

                “Take care.” Krystal said. Suddenly she felt sad at the thought Kris was leaving. She quickly wiped her tears and hugged the taller guy once again. “I’m sorry.” She murmured.

 

                “You have nothing to be sorry about. Stop saying you’re sorry.” Kris said while patting her back. “Syh—don’t cry. I’ll go first.”

 

Kris released her slowly from his embrace and ran his thumb across her cheeks, wiping off her tears. “Take care.” He said and quickly pecked her cheeks.

 

                “I’ll miss you, of course.”

 

                “You have to miss me. If not, I’ll kill you.” He said, and Krystal chortled.

 

                “Bye.” She beamed sadly.

 

                “Bye.” He said and made his way to departure gate. He was sad, but he has to go; far away from here to make sure Krystal won’t feel bad about dumping him for Min Hyuk. He doesn’t want to be a third wheel in their relationship.

 

                “Live well, Kyrstal.” He wished secretly.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

Adel glanced around Room Book Café with satisfaction. The official opening party drew a large crowd, and half of them were book lovers. Moody, background music floated through the dim lit aisles. Overstuffed chairs and coffee tables were dragged from the storeroom and arranged in an informal circle. The crowd was a nice mix of book lovers, coffee lovers and pastry lovers. She combined all the elements to her café to get attention.

 

                “Congratulations, Adel.” Krystal said and handed a bouquet of lilies to her. She received the flowers and smiled proudly.

 

                “Thank you, Krystal.” She replied. “Thanks to you too because you’ve spent a lot of time with me for this.”

 

For past few weeks, Krystal has been following Adel around choosing a right place, meet a book dealer, searched for a great barista and a great pastry chef for her book café. Luckily Xiumin has a barista license and he decided to work with Adel, so it wouldn’t be hard for her to find a barista.

 

And Krystal’s mother can make a great pastries and Adel gladly offered her a work; to make pastries. Krystal was more than thankful because her mom didn’t have to be a cleaner anymore. Despite of the fact her daughter could give her better life, Krystal’s mother insisted to work and to please her mother, she gave permission to her mother to make pastries for Adel’s café.

 

                “It’s nothing really. And another thanks because let my mom work with you.” Krystal said.

 

                “And thanks to Min Hyuk because let me lend his wife to accompany me.” Adel laughed.

 

                “Stop thanking each other ladies.” Chanyeol interrupted and kissed his wife’s cheeks. “Congrats wifey.” He said.

 

                “Where’s Min Hyuk?” Adel asked.

 

                “We come separately because I have some work at office just now. But I’m sure he’s on his way.” Krystal replied.

 

                “Let me call him.” Adel said and pulled out her phone but Chanyeol stopped her.

 

                “Don’t.” he glared. “Let his wife call him.”

 

Krystal laughed at Chanyeol’s bad jealousy habit and tapped on her phone screen to call her husband. After seconds, the other one answered her call.

 

                “Where are you?” she asked.

 

                “Turn around.” Min Hyuk said.

 

She swung her head around and stared in shock at the figure in the doorway. He was extremely handsome with a simple black shirt, with a white coat hanging around his body. He wore his Calvin Klein jeans as if he wore nothing at all. The denim hugged his thighs and hips as if folding to his will. He reflected a man who knew himself—and didn’t give a damn what anyone else thought. The vans were Timberland. His hair was a messy—he looked completely different today as he always combed his hair neatly. And his small eyes were looking at her and…

 

Their eyes met.

 

The butterflies were coming again; the tickling feeling inside her belly doesn’t want to stop; her heart beating so fast and it could fall from her ribcage soon. Love—the feeling she felt was getting deeper as Min Hyuk smiled at her. She was feeling shy out of sudden.

 

                “You look like falling in love with your husband.” Adel said ad chuckled cheekily. “Aw—how sweet both of you.”

 

Falling in love? Yes, she was falling in love over and over again.

 

                “Hi.” He reached her.

 

                “Hi.” She replied.

 

                “Hi Adel. Congrats.” Min Hyuk directed his attention to Adel.

 

                “Thank you, Min Hyuk.” Adel replied. “You look good. No wonder Krystal couldn’t close since then.” She laughed softly.

 

Min Hyuk glanced down to Krystal and put his hands around her shoulders. “I always look good in her eyes. Didn’t I?”

 

She wasn’t sure what to reply but nodded eventually. He’s acting. She thought silently.

 

                “Aw, both of you are so cute!” Adel said in excitement. “Hubby, should we leave these two for their moment?”

 

Chanyeol nodded and smiled. “Sure, let’s go wifey.”

 

Now, it’s just both of them. Awkwardness and silence hit them as soon as Chanyeol and Adel left them.

 

                “You look good.” Min Hyuk said; broke the silence.

 

                “Ah…thank you.” She stuttered.

 

                “Do you want to drink something?” he asked.

 

                “Sure.”

 

                “But, no coffee right?”

 

She smiled at the thought he remembered her likes and dislikes. “Yes, no coffee or else you need to accompany me whole night.” She let out an awkward laugh.

 

                “I wouldn’t mind either.” He said bluntly and made his steps. Krystal was stunned by his words and shook her head. Not wanting to build hope inside her. They have approximately four months before ended their contract and she doesn’t want to develop more feelings.

 

But slowly, she was developing more feelings.

 

She has fallen deeper.

 

And she couldn’t leave him anymore.

 

Deep inside, she hoped and wished that the contract never existed.

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

Taehyung; Adel’s son was playing by himself at the corner. He was ordered to behave properly while his parents were busy with their café. Krystal noticed the little boy and approached him since she was alone too. Min Hyuk was gone with Jong Hyun just now for some discussion.

               

“Hi Taehyung.” She chirped happily. Taehyung turned around and smiled; showing his white teeth and dimples that he inherited from his father.

 

                “Where’s Uncle Minnie?” he asked.

 

                “He’s gone with Uncle Jjong. And I’m all alone.” She said with pout on her lips.

 

                “Yehet! Now, I can be with you only.” The little one responded with excited tone. Krystal chuckled softly.

 

                “Why? Why do you want to be with me alone?” she asked while playing with his hair.

 

                “Uncle Minnie is a er.” He said. Krystal’s eyes widen and she laughed wholeheartedly.

 

                “Oh my god. Where did you learn that word, Taehyung?”

 

                “Uncle Sehun. He always says this to Uncle Tao.”

 

                “Aigoo…you shouldn’t hang out with him anymore.” She laughed. “Don’t say it anymore, understand?”

 

                “If I don’t hang out with him, do you want to hang out with me? For bubble tea?” he asked. Krystal shook her head at his cuteness.

 

                “Are you asking me for a date?” she asked.

 

Taehyung’s eyes shined and he nodded. “Yes.” Then, he giggled.

 

                “Who will pay?” she teased.

 

He looked hesitated but seconds later he stood up. “I’ll ask mummy for money! Mummy got a lot of money from daddy!”

 

Krystal burst into laugh and pinched his cheeks.

 

                “Aigoo—you have a very smart mouth. How I wish I could have you as my son.” She said and hugged the little one.

 

                “You could if you want.” A familiar voice interrupted from behind. Krystal turned her head and saw Min Hyuk was leaning his back against a wall, with arm crossed. She mentally cursed herself for saying those stuffs.

 

                “Taehyung, if you want a date with this pretty wife of mine, you need to ask permission from me first.” Min Hyuk said and bent down to reached Taehyung’s height.

 

                “Why should I? Noona has agreed to date me.” Taehyung replied.

 

                “Because she’s only mine.” He said and took a sit beside Krystal; wrapping her shoulders securely.

 

All the joints inside her were jumping and her eyes widened. She couldn’t believe what she heard just now and just assumed it as…

 

He was pretending because they were in front of Taehyung.

 

                “Ah, Uncle Minnie is so mean! We could share noona. Sharing is caring.”Taehyung whined. Min Hyuk laughed and pinched Taehyung’s cheeks.

 

               “Then, three of us should go on date together.” Min Hyuk suggested. “Right, Krystal?” he asked and facing the lady.

 

Krystal blinked and nodded slowly. “Huh? Oh sure.”

 

                “See, your noona agreed…oh…wait. Why do you call her noona? You call me as uncle then you should address her as auntie.” Min Hyuk protested.

 

                “It is because I like noona more than you.” Taehyung replied and sneakily kissed Krystal’s cheeks. Krystal laughed heartily and gladly returned back the kiss to Taehyung.

 

                “And I like you too, Tae.” She replied with a motherly smile.

 

                “Then…perhaps…do you like me too?” Min Hyuk asked while staring directly into Krystal’s eyes.

 

She didn’t have the answer so she quickly averted her gaze and continue talking with Taehyung. No. She was actually has the answer, but she didn’t know how to answer. Should her say yes? Or no? She was confused, not confused with her feelings but Min Hyuk’s behaviour towards her these days. She doesn’t want to put any hopes and get hurt at the later.

 

Because she knew at the end, they need to be apart.

 

***

Hi my deariesssss hehehe :)

 

I updated! I'm sorry no fluff for this chapter, please anticipate the next one okay! ^^

 

About Kris...do you want to know what happen to him? Stay tuned because it'll be WGM3 featuring Kris ^^

 

Oh ya, by the way I'm sorry if I didn't reply some comments because I messed up which one I've replied and which one I didn't reply yet tsk T.T sorry guyss but thanks for commenting! ^^ /minhyukhugs/

 

Subscribe, comments and upvotes are highly appreciated!

 

Thank you peeps! <3