Chapter 11

We Got Married 2!

Krystal took off her heels and put it carefully on the drawer beside her. She shuffled to kitchen and poured cold water into glass and drank it. She looked around, searching her husband but he was nowhere to be found. She sighed and shuffled to her room.

 

After peeling out herself from black stylish blazer, she threw herself on the bed. Working with finance company was very exhausted but she felt satisfied because she earned money for her family. All the hard work paid off, she hummed silently.

 

Suddenly, her phone rang and she frowned at caller ID. She took a deep breath before press the green button.

 

                “What?” she asked with I’m-not-interested tone.

 

                “I’ll be away for three days.” The person over there said. “Just want you to know so that you know.” Min Hyuk added.

 

                “Okay. Where are you now?”

 

                “Italy. I have a meeting with Conte tomorrow.” Conte is one of Min Hyuk’s acquaintances. Krystal met him last month when Min Hyuk brought her to annual dinner.

 

                “Oh, really? Send my regards to Conte then.”

 

                “Okay. Please be safe for three days.”

 

                “Stop sounding like a concern husband, Minnie. You never care about me though.”

 

                “I care about you, that’s why I asked you to be safe.”

 

                “You care about me? What a big news.” She said sarcastically.

 

                “The Krystal is just being Krystal.”

 

                “And, Min Hyuk is being a typical Min Hyuk.”

 

From the background, she could hear woman’s voice. She wanted to ask, but her ego blocked away her question.

 

                “I need to go. Bye.”

 

                “Bye.”

 

She hung up and walked towards bathroom, took a quick bath and tried to sleep. But she couldn’t. She didn’t know what possessed her, but her mind kept thinking about one person.

 

Min Hyuk.

 

Her pretend husband.

 

Who is she? Whose voice that she heard just now? Is it true Min Hyuk was in Italy right now?

 

                “I shouldn’t bother.” She said to herself. “You shouldn’t care Krystal. You shouldn’t.”

 

She was scared. Scared of the thought she might fall in love with him. It’s a lie if you don’t have any weird feeling for the person who lives with you for months. That is why she acted cold with that guy, but Min Hyuk always warmed her up.

 

Confused, she pulled up the blanket up to her chin and hummed to unknown song, trying to get sleep.

 

She really didn’t know that little by little, she fell in love with her husband.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

Krystal rubbed her eyes several times when the sun rays bothered her sleep. She yawned and ruffled her long hair and opened her eyes slowly. She glanced at the clock beside her. It was eight-thirty in the morning. She got up from bed and walked to the window, admiring the morning scene.

 

This morning wasn’t gray, but by soothing lavender and brilliant amber. The colors merged into neon pink and peach. The sun shone brilliantly and the water in the pond glittered invitingly. She smiled at the scene and shuffled to bathroom.

 

The soothing feeling from cold water that hit her body awakened her from sleepy state. She rubbed shower foam to her body and singing loudly, enjoying her bath. After shower, she walked out from bathroom, wearing a short bath robe that revealing her milky thighs. She dried her hair and decided to grab some breakfast before go out with Adel. Adel texted her today to accompany her for some shopping and since Min Hyuk wasn’t there, she agreed because she’s bored anyway.

 

She walked out from her bedroom just wearing a big sized t-shirt without any pants, because Min Hyuk wasn’t there so she thought it was not wrong.

 

She made toast and a cup of hot chocolate to accompany her breakfast. While eating, she heard the door was unlocked from outside. She chickened at her sit. Negative thoughts started to come up on her mind. She grabbed the knife and waited with raced heart.

 

Click.

 

The door swung open, presenting Min Hyuk at the doorway, was obviously out of his element, but his presence was so confident, so overwhelmingly male, made she in her breath. She waited as he perused the house, skated over her, stopped, then came slowly back.

 

Their eyes met and this was so cliché but at that moment, her heartbeat thundered, her palms sweated, and her belly being attacked by butterflies; tickling inside her. Min Hyuk looked stunning with jeans and V-neck t-shirt, accompanied with leather jacket which this is the first time Krystal saw him wear casual thing like this. Min Hyuk that she knew, always wearing coat and slacks but he looked younger with jeans.

 

                “Why..are you here?” she asked stuttering.

 

                “I’ve finished my work, and this is my house you don’t need to ask.” Min Hyuk said; chocked his own saliva when he saw that milky thighs. One more movement, Krystal’s lower part will be revealed. He quickly averted his eyes.

 

                “You said you’ll be coming back tomorrow.” She said, glared at Min Hyuk. “Oh—!” she cursed when she realized she didn’t wear any pants, because yes, Min Hyuk was not supposed to be in this house. She pulled her shirt down, trying to hide her-too-reveal-thighs.

 

                “Please wear proper clothes, next time.” He said.

 

                “It’s all your fault. I thought you won’t be here until tomorrow!” she huffed to bedroom and slammed the door.

 

Min Hyuk was still at outside, trying to catch his breath again. Krystal, this lady managed to make he lost breath and make his heart misbehave. He rested his body on the couch and closed his eyes. Trying to figure out what the weird feeling he felt right now.

 

                “Breath in Min Hyuk…phewww…” he said to himself.

 

Meanwhile, Krystal; in the room, leaned her body against wall and put her hands on her chest. Her heart thumped like crazy; she didn’t know what is it, the feeling she felt right now. Everything is so vague right now, she couldn’t identify it.

 

Two reasons.

 

Either she was embarrassed because she almost in front of Min Hyuk or she was in love…with her own husband.

 

                “Stop beating so fast.” She scolded herself. She rushed to her wardrobe and took out jeans; quickly squeezed her skinny legs into it.

 

She went out with emotionless face; walked past Min Hyuk and took glances at him. She controlled herself, and sat beside Min Hyuk on the couch. Min Hyuk was already took off his leather jacket; only left with plain blue shirt and jeans.

 

                “Pretend like you never see it.” She said. Min Hyuk smirked and crossed his legs, turning his eyes to Krystal.

 

                “Pretending always be our thing right? Okay then, I’ll pretend I never saw you without pants.” He faked a laugh.

 

Krystal gritted her teeth and threw a punch on Min Hyuk’s shoulders. “What?” Min Hyuk yelped while rubbing his shoulders. “I think, you’re a guy. Your punch is not a joke. It’s hurt.” He added; earning another punch.

 

                “I’ll make sure I will punch you right on your face if you ever mention it again. Understand?”

 

                “Oh—what will I receive in return?” he smiled evilly.

 

                “Nothing.”

 

                “No, I must get something if I do something for you.”

 

                “What do you want?”

 

                “Hmm? A kiss?”

 

Min Hyuk cupped his own mouth when the words slipped out from his mouth. He never thought he could say those things. Stupid, stupid, stupid! He mentally screamed inside. Krystal’s jaw dropped at the request and glared at her fake husband.

 

                “ert!” she yelled.

 

                “What? Are you afraid you might fall for me?” Min Hyuk asked back, tried hard to control his tremble voice. He didn’t want Krystal to catch him red-handed because he was the one who felt uncomfortable right now.

 

                “What?! Oh—never.”

 

Click.

 

The idea to tease the lady came up so suddenly, it just like bulb light up inside his mind. Min Hyuk formed a playful grin and leaned closer to her.

 

                “Are you sure…” he asked; inched closer to Krystal.

 

                “Yes, I’m very sure.”

 

She answered confidently but the truth was, her belly almost exploded due to the arrival of uncountable butterflies inside her tummy. Her chest carried a heavy feeling and it was indescribable.

 

                “You’re anxious Krystal-ssi.”

 

                “I’m not.”

 

                “Then, why did you close your eyes?” he said. “Anticipated a kiss?” he asked with serious tone. Krystal opened her eyes, stared right into Min Hyuk’s eyes.

 

                “Do you want to kiss me so bad?” she asked back with shaking voice.

 

Without say any words, Min Hyuk leaned closer and placed his thin lips on Krystal’s. He deepened the kiss when Krystal didn’t push him or yank him over. He pulled away after seconds and smirked.

 

                “Yes, I do.”

 

He didn’t know what ghost has got into his body; but he felt weird, it was the same thing he felt for Adel. Adel, the name no longer makes his belly tickling; but now Krystal did.

 

It’s just he didn’t know that he was in love with his wife.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

Krystal’s mind was drifted away as Adel excitedly chose clothes for her second-child. Adel was positive for pregnancy just now, because she kept throwing out; Krystal dragged her to clinic and the doctor said she was three weeks pregnant.

 

Krystal was happy with Adel’s pregnancy, but right now, she kept rewinding the scene this morning.

 

Min Hyuk kissed her.

 

It’s not pretending because, nobody was around.

 

And…deeply, she was enjoying the kiss.

 

She knocked her head with her hand, trying to get her mind right. Adel was shocked and looked at her.

 

                “Why, Krystal?” Adel asked with concern. “Head ache?”

 

                “No…I’m just okay.”

 

                “No…you’re not. Want to rest a bit? Let’s have some bubble tea. I’ve been craving for it.”

 

Krystal nodded and helped Adel with her things. They walked into small shop, Bubblicious Tea. After get their drinks, they sat; facing each other.

 

                “Thank you for today, Krystal.” Ade said genuinely.

 

                “Welcome. It’s nothing, I’m bored anyway.”

 

                “Where’s Min Hyuk?”

 

                “At home. He just came back from Italy. He wants to rest.” She bluffed again. Sometimes, she felt sinful when she tells a lie to a kind lady like Adel.

 

                “Oh…”

 

                “Adel…” Krystal called her out. “Can I ask you something?”

 

                “What is it?”

 

                “How do you know you love Chanyeol? I mean, how do you figure out your feelings?”

 

Adel laughed softly and smiled, “How do I know?” she asked back. Krystal nodded, showing her interest to the answer. “When you feel the butterflies in your tummy and your heart beat faster than usual. That’s how I know that I love him.”

 

                “Really?”

 

                “Yup. Why do you ask?

 

                “Just asking because of curiosity.” Krystal replied. “Who was the first one confessed first?”

 

                “I don’t know.” Adel smiled again, “We both admitted that we love each other during stupid camping, planned by the boys and Minnie as well.”

 

                “Minnie? It’s Min Hyuk’s nick name right?”

 

                “Yup.” She nodded. “Chanyeol was very jealous whenever I called Min Hyuk with that name.” Adel laughed. “Chanyeol has a very bad jealousy habit.”

 

Krystal laughed too, she know how protective Chanyeol over his wife and Taehyung. Chanyeol would always remind everyone that Adel is his wife and that was funny.

 

                “Krystal, if you always search for the same person during your happiness and sadness means that, the person is very important to you.”

 

Krystal digested all the words from Adel and tried to figure out her real feelings. Indeed, she was still in love Kris but slowly Min Hyuk came and shook her heart.

 

When you feel the butterflies in your tummy and your heart beat faster than usual. That’s how I know that I love him.

 

It was obviously accurate with the feeling she got whenever Min Hyuk was around.

 

If you always search for the same person during your happiness and sadness means that, the person is very important to you.

 

And now, it’s Kris. She always finds Kris to tell her problems and happiness. She never left out every single thing that happened in her life to Kris; except the fake marriage.

 

She was confused.

****

Whoaaaa- big clap for me because I managed to update! Hehehe

Please drop off your thoughts below! Thanks for lovely comment and I love all of you <3

By the way; you can also contacted me on twitter and ask.fm as well. I'd happy to have a conversation with my readers! ^^

Here's my twitter: burningwife

And my ask.fm: burningwife

Feel free to ask me anything! XOXO <3