Chapter 19

We Got Married 2!

“Both of you sure are extremely good in hiding things—like marriage contract.” Kang Woo sneered and took out a paper from his side. “Stop bluffing guys, I knew.”

 

Krystal jerked her seat and Min Hyuk’s mouth wide opened; it was almost as big as a shark would opened his mouth. Kang Woo was still smiling; with thousand meanings behind his sly smile. I caught you, guys. He uttered. He felt like winning something big, even bigger than The Most Successful Businessman Award he won last year on Business Intelligent Week.

 

                “Wha…what are you saying, dad?” Min Hyuk asked; stuttering.

 

He threw the papers on table and glared at his son. “This proved everything. I couldn’t believe you did this.” He sighed in disappointment.

 

                “Wait, dad. I can explain this. We are no longer in this contract. We…we realized we’re in love since beginning.” Min Hyuk made up excuses. “We terminated it anyways.”

 

                “Stop lying. I know you’re just realized you love her—not since beginning. For the months you pretend as husband and wife—well literally gave you a reason why you don’t have any child yet.”

 

                “Dad, stop talking about child. We’re not ready. Why do you need to involve in my business?” Min Hyuk tempered out. “I love her now, so what’s the problem? You always tell me to do this and to do that; you even arranged me with someone’s girlfriend. So I decided to help Sulli out from this stupid marriage and I’m glad I did.”

 

                “I didn’t know she has boyfriend, if I know, I wouldn’t. And you don’t have to go all the trouble to pretend like you have wife that you love eternally.” Kang Woo paused. “I know it’s my fault to force to get a wife because I was hurt! Looked at miserable you when you came to New York past few years; I was hurt. I knew something was wrong so I called Kyungsoo and he told me about Adel.”

 

                “What?” Min Hyuk asked. He still have Krystal’s hands in his, rubbing those soft hands lovingly. Krystal’s eyes went watery as she witnessed the argument. She was guilty. This thing was happened because of her.

 

                “Yes, you thought I didn’t know. But I know.” Kang Woo lowered back his voice. “I hope if I hook you up with Sulli, you’ll live better.”

 

                “Dad…you don’t need to do that for me. It’s my life and even though I get married with Sulli, doesn’t mean that I’ll forget Adel—but now, I completely forget her, because of my wife, Krystal.”

 

                “I was glad that you get married, I don’t care with whom but I was broken when I know you’re married—based on contract.” Kang Woo stated.

 

                “So, you want us to divorce?” Min Hyuk asked. “Because I won’t.” he stated sternly.

 

Laughing lightly, Kang Woo took off his glasses. “I’m not that cruel, Min Hyuk. I just want you to learn lesson. Love and marriage is not something you can buy anywhere, it comes from heart.” He sighed. “And I’m not as cruel as Lord Voldemort.”

 

                “So…you’re letting us go?”

 

                “No—nooooo you need to pay on what you did, guysssss.” Kang Woo said while playfully crossed his legs. “Don’t think I’ll let you go.”

 

                “Yah! Dad! What is this?”

 

               “Minnie—stop yelling at meeeee my ears are hurt.” Kang Woo said while wearing the naughty smile on his face. So, pay me back, guys.

 

                “What else do you want?” Min Hyuk asked.

 

                “Give me what I want.”

 

                “What do you want?”

 

                “Simple. A grandchild.”

 

                “Dad!”

 

                “I don’t care. I won’t forgive both of you until I get to play with my grandchild ~” Kang Woo sang and got up from his seat. “Now I shall leave both of you to discuss. Good luck.” He walked out from house while winking.

 

Tch—what a naughty father I had. Min Hyuk mumbled.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

Min Hyuk was sitting at a coffee shop nearby while waiting for Jong Hyun. There are about ten people inside the premise.  They were sitting around the mostly empty seats. The lunch time crowd has yet to break out of their offices and homes.

 

A coffee shop lady, uniformed in an orange T-shirt, shuffled to Min Hyuk and politely handed over the list of menu to Min Hyuk. After scanning it for a while, Min Hyuk ordered his coffee and brownies as companion.

 

                “Hey, over here!” he beamed as he saw Jong Hyun walked into the shop. Jong Hyun waved back to him and made his way to Min Hyuk. He sat on the chair opposite to Min Hyuk and put down his briefcase at his right side.

 

                “Cappuccino.” Jong Hyun said when the waitress from earlier came to take an order from him. “So, what’s up? Why do you want to meet me?” he asked when the waitress was gone to kitchen.

 

                “How did father know about the contract?” Min Hyuk asked straightforwardly.

 

Jong Hyun’s jaw dropped and he looked guilty. “I don’t know. He called me last few days and asked me about it. I don’t know how did he know…the thing is, it’s not me.”

 

                “My father has gone crazy—” Min Hyuk said ruffled his hair in frustration.

 

                “What did he say?”

 

                “He asked me to pay him back for lying to him.” Min Hyuk sighed. “I really need to know how he knew about this. Krystal and I just started over new beginning and he came in and messed things up.”

 

                “How’s Krystal?” Jong Hyun asked in concern. “She must be in guilty state.”

 

                “Yes, she is. She kept on saying she was the reason these things happened. That she shouldn’t agree to Sulli’s suggestion.”

 

                “So, what do you want to do?”

 

                “I don’t know. My father is indeed a crazy man. He asked for a grandchild—that’s ridiculous.”

 

Jong Hyun let out small laugh. “That’s not ridiculous actually, you’re married anyways. Why not?”

 

                “The thing is, Krystal. I don’t want to make her becomes uncomfortable around me. As I said earlier, we’re just starting to develop our feelings—she must felt uneasy with my father’s silly punishment. I don’t really remember that I have this kind of father.”

 

                “Then?”

 

                “I don’t know what to do.” Min Hyuk sighed. “I thought he would ask me for divorce—I was in relief when he told not to—but right now I think divorcing is the right thing.”

 

                “Yah! You stupid brat! Don’t ever mention about divorcing.” Jong Hyun smacked Min Hyuk’s head. “You took a lot of courage, to confess to her and make her as yours—and you want to let her go just like that? You are sure an idiot.” Jong Hyun scolded him.

 

                “Then—what should I do now?”

 

                “Hurry and make a baby.” Jong Hyun chortled.

 

                “Tch—hyung you’re not helping at all!”

 

Jong Hyun cachinnated and sipped his coffee. “Yah, Minni-ah, it’s true. You’re not a young man anymore; you should build your family now. It’s perfect time.”

 

                “Ahhhh—says who doesn’t even have a girlfriend yet.” Min Hyuk said sarcastically.

 

                “Yah! I do have girlfriend!”

 

                “Who? BoA again? Tch—hyung, stop hallucinating.” Min Hyuk laughed. “You should really find a good woman and get married to cut down your fanboy feelings.”

 

                “I will, someday.” Jong Hyun replied with his dimples smile. “Should I find the culprit for you?”

 

                “Yes, please.”

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

Krystal put her head on table and doodling on paper—she didn’t even know what she drew right now. Just a random picture of a guy—and a girl—and a baby. She sighed and put away the pencil and crumpled the paper; threw it to dustbin nearby.

 

A baby—a next of kin of Kang’s—a grandchild for Kang’s. It was so bothering since the day her father in law said they must give him a grandchild in order to seek for his forgiveness about the contract. She was in confusing state.

 

Yes, of course she wanted to have a baby—but the thing is, she was not confident about having one because—she won’t be a good mother—and it was ridiculous punishment after all. Her father in law still at their house—made her uncomfortable to go back home these days—so she often went out with her officemates now. Speak of Min Hyuk, she has lost a lot of interactions with her own husband since that day.

 

Min Hyuk wasn’t always at home—so, automatically, she has to face her father in law alone; and at the end, she will be in room for the whole day without coming out—she will come to only prepare for that old man’s meals and then she’ll be in room again; doodling random things and tossed around in bed.

 

                “Krystal-ssi—someone wants to meet you.” Hanna, her officemate, knocked her room. Krystal jumped in shock as she was lost in her thoughts just now. She combed her hair and tidied up her table a little.

 

                “Ask her to come in.” Krystal yelled in moderate tone, and crossed her legs. Wondering who would it be.

 

The door was opened from outside and Krystal could notice a pair of red stilettoes. That person wore black outfit as well and she has big shades around her eyes. Krystal narrowed her eyes; tried to figure out who was she.

 

                “Krystal-ah!” that person beamed and took away her shades. Krystal’s jaw dropped in shock and she ran to the person.

 

                “Sulli!” she hugged Sulli tightly. It has been forever since their last meet during Sulli’s wedding. They jumped while hugging like typical high school students out there.

 

                “Oh my god! You surprised me, Sulli!” Krystal smacked her friend’s back lightly. “By the way, when did you arrive at Korea?”

 

                “I just arrived.” Sulli laughed. “I want to surprise you. And I succeeded.”

 

                “You’re so mean!” Krystal screamed. “I was very shock! I thought it was some random girls that wanted to ask money from me—because they got pregnant of Min Hyuk’s baby.” She chortled.

 

                “Oh my—what?! Omg, do you think Min Hyuk cheated on you?” she asked and turning Krystal’s body. “Now wonder you looked so skinny! You think too much!”

 

                “It’s just—we didn’t talk much to each other these days.” Krystal sighed. “He wasn’t at home, or he’ll come back late—when I already sleep then he will leave early in the morning without have breakfast.”

 

                “You got a problem here. Should I ask someone to tag him along? Let’s see if he cheated on you. He’s going to be in hell if he cheated on you—tch—you’re just starting to love him then he has another woman? Aigoo—this Kang Min Hyuk.” Sulli nagged. “We should hire a spy!”

 

Laughing slightly. “No, it’s okay. I should trust him.”

 

                “If I was you, I will follow him around.” Sulli laughed. “But, I guess you are not me.”

 

                “I’m not you, of course. If I am you, Min Ho will like me.” Krystal chuckled. “So, how’s your life?” she asked; changing the topic.

 

                “Ah—this is the thing I want to share with you actually.” Sulli coyly answered.

 

                “What?”

 

                “I’m pregnant—two months. I’m going to be mom soon!” Sulli roared while flailing her hands in the air. “And—you’ll be aunt soon!”

 

                “Oh, really? Congrats Sulli!” Krystal beamed and hugged her friend—trying to hide her awkwardness. She was very excited for Sulli—but the topic of baby never leaves her even for one minute. Last few days, her father in law asked for grandchild and now her best friend was pregnant after only three months of marriage.

 

                “I’m going to throw a party for this news!”

 

                “I can see you’re so happy for this.” Krystal chuckled. “So, when will the party? Should I come over and help you?”

 

                “This weekend. Bring along Min Hyuk and your father in law.”

 

                “Oh—sure.”

 

She’s doomed. Her father in law would keep talking about baby after hearing this news. She’s so doomed.

 

I need to prepare something to cover my ears.

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hi loveliessss!! I’m sorry for the short update sobs T.T

I’ll be away again for about one week and half since I will go back to my hometown and the internet connection there is very ! I’m sorry for making you wait then I gave you short update T.T

I hope you’ll patiently wait okay? ^^ /bows/

By the way, who stays at Philippines? Please drop off your comment! I need someone from PH hehehe. Oh ya, I write a new FF featuring Sehun + OC. Do check it out here!

Drop off your thoughts and comments! I love you :*