Chapter 17

We Got Married 2!

It was a bright day, it’s even brighter with the existence of warm sunlight through the window, shined the two bodies on the bed, snuggling closer to each other; feeling each other’s warmth and love. Bird chirping melodiously, to wake up all the human creatures; it was the best thing to listen in the morning. The morning scents indeed the best healing to start a day full with pressure and stressful moment.

 

Krystal stirred in her sleep; unwillingly opened her eyes; eyelashes fluttered against her skin and she looked upon the person beside her. She smiled and played with Min Hyuk bangs; made the guy moved a bit and she giggled softly.

 

She ran her fingers thoroughly his face; from eyebrows, to eyes, nose and lips. All mine. She mumbled quietly. When she came to think about it; she still couldn’t believe that; they’re officially a husband and wife now. No contract involved between them anymore; no pretending things—they were in love with each other deeply.

 

Min Hyuk was already waked up, but he just let Krystal to admire his features; thinking how he supposed to greet her after the night of confession. Of course he was still feeling embarrassed with his sudden confession; but feeling happy inside because he finally told her; I love you. That was literally the bravest thing he did for years he lived in this world.

 

                “Enjoying the view?” he spoke with teasing voice while pulling Krystal closer to him.

 

                “You…are awake.” She stuttered.

 

                “I was, for almost ten minutes.” He said while running his finger in her hair. “I could tell you think I’m handsome.” he laughed.

 

                “Kris is more handsome.” Krystal said; wanted to see Min Hyuk’s reaction.

 

Min Hyuk’s eyes widened in reaction and he immediately captured her lips; and kissed her—claiming hers as his. “You’re mine.” He claimed possessively. “I’m handsome or not, you need to love me.”

 

                “Yah! I didn’t brush my teeth yet!”

 

                “Did I tell you how adorable you are?” he kissed her again. “I love you.”

 

                “Err why you are so gross omg.” Krystal said while climbing down from bed.  “Wake up now, we’ve promised Taehyung for a date.”

 

                “You love Taehyung more than me…” he pouted. “Then I guess we should never have baby or else you will abandon me.”

 

Krystal laughed softly and his childish behavior. “Why you are like this, Min Hyuk? The Min Hyuk I knew not so childish like this.” She said, still laughing.

 

                “The Min Hyuk you knew before was replaced by new Min Hyuk, who’s deeply in love with his own wife.”

 

                “Ah—stop it. I got goose bumps.” Krystal claimed while shaking her body. “Get up now and be ready. We’ll meet Taehyung at 11.”

 

                “Yes, I understand ma’am!” he said and got up from bed, went straight to bathroom. Few seconds later, he peeked outside and smiled at Krystal.

 

                “What?” she asked.

 

                “I just wonder if you want to take a bath with me?” he said, sending seductive-playful winks. Krystal rolled her eyes and threw a pillow to him.

 

                “In your dreams.” She said and walked out from room before Min Hyuk being even gross again. But then she silently giggled as she made her way to room.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

They have arrived at the amusement park that they promised Taehyung yesterday. Min Hyuk put on his sunglasses, and took Krystal by hand; mentally fighting with Taehyung—over Krystal. When it comes to Krystal, he seemed lost his mind—yes, because he was jealous with five-years old kid.

 

The first thing they noticed as they approached the main entrance was the heat crashing down on them like a burning blanket.  It made the air seem heavier with every breath they took.  They could hear the thick clanking of rides moving, the shuddering of rails and tracks, and the screams of their passengers as they are whipped around.

 

They paid for their entrance ticket and it was Min Hyuk’s treat; no matter how Krystal wanted to pay; he resisted and ignored her completely. At last, she gave up. Everything was a bright happy color, from the light poles to the benches to the garbage cans to the t-shirts of the employees who look like this might not actually be the happiest place on Earth.  The smell of hotdogs and popcorn was in the air, as well as the odor of several dozen people standing in the sweltering heat, practically pooling in their own sweat.  It certainly wondered for the appetite.

 

                “Are you sure you’ll be okay with Taehyung?” Adel asked as she rubbed her clothed tummy—her second child. Chanyeol was beside her, securely had her in his arms.

 

                “I’m sure. Have your moment with Chanyeol. It’s time for you to have a date just like you had when Taehyung was not born yet.” Krystal assured her with smile.

 

                “Thank you, Krystal. I will take care of your child too if you want to go on date with Min Hyuk.” Adel giggled.

 

Krystal blushed at her words and laughed awkwardly. “Sure.” She replied uncertainly.

 

                “Go on, we’ll meet you at five.” Min Hyuk said afterwards. “After that, please take Taehyung away because I want to be with my wife.”

 

Krystal smacked his back, “Tch—who’s going to spend time with you.” She paused. “Let’s go Taehyung.” She said and held the tiny hand tightly. Taehyung turned around and stuck out his tongue to Min Hyuk; as if he said I won to Min Hyuk. Min Hyuk glared at him and followed them from behind after bid goodbyes to Chanyeol and Adel.

 

                “So, what do you want to do first?” Min Hyuk asked.

 

                “I want to ride that!” Taehyung pointed at colorful roller-coaster. Krystal bent down and kissed the little one’s cheek.

 

                “Sorry Taehyung, you can’t. Because it has requirements of height and I don’t think you’ll pass them.”

 

                “Aaaa but I want to…” he cried. Krystal smiled and wiped his tears.

 

                “Let’s play something else. I promise you, if you grow taller by then end of this year, I’ll take you there.” She comforted.

 

Min Hyuk couldn’t help but to smile at the scene. Krystal would make a good mother. He thought. When the thoughts about kids arise; Krystal always said she’s not ready to be a good mother. But Min Hyuk thought otherwise; she would be a good mother to my child.

 

                “Do you want bubble tea?” Min Hyuk asked to get attention from both.

 

Taehyung nodded happily.

 

               “Wait, I’ll buy it for you. Do you want it too, wifey?” Min Hyuk asked his wife. He surely loved to call Krystal like that. It showed that she was his.

 

                “Sure.” She smiled. “A chocolate one.”

 

                “I’ll be back.”

 

Min Hyuk brought his legs to bubble tea shop nearby and ordered their drink. While waiting for their drinks; his eyes caught on something from the opposite booth. After getting their drinks, he leisurely walked to that booth.

 

                “How much is it?” he asked the sales girl while turning around the bracelet.

 

                “It’s 50 dollars each."

 

                “I’ll take it. Please wrap it.”

 

The salesgirl smiled and carefully wrapped. After paying, he walked back to Krystal and Taehyung and handed the bubble tea to Taehyung. Taehyung gladly accepted it and drank it right away.

 

Min Hyuk poked his wife lightly on cheek and Krystal turned her head.

 

                “Give me your hands.” He commanded.

 

                “Why?”

 

Min Hyuk let out a small sigh and took Krystal’s hand, carefully put on the bracelet he just bought. “It looks perfect on you.” He smiled.

 

                “Why did you give this to me?” Krystal asked innocently.

 

                “Why? Am I not allowed to buy you things?”

 

                “No—it’s just…”

 

                “It’s because I love you.” He blurted out. Krystal laughed lightly and gently kissed him on cheek.

 

                “You’re so cute.” She said. Min Hyuk blushed and averted his gaze. “Aigoo—Taehyung ah, look at your Uncle Minnie, he’s shy with me.” Krystal teased.

 

                “Uncle Minnie! Your ears are red!” Taehyung exclaimed.

 

                “Thanks. This is beautiful.” Krystal thanked him while playing with the bracelet.

 

                “No, you’re the one who’s beautiful.” He replied and locked her hands with his. Krystal giggled.

 

                “Cheesy.”

 

                “Tch—both of you are ignoring me! I rather call my Uncle Sehun to play with me!” Taehyung said and stomped his feet. Krystal released her hands from Min Hyuk and picked Taehyung up.

 

                “Don’t. Your Uncle Sehun is busy with college. Don’t disturb him, will you? Okay okay, I promise I’ll not ignore you. Let’s ignore Uncle Minnie instead.”

 

                “Sure!” Taehyung said and pecked Krystal’s cheek. Min Hyuk glared at Taehyung and stuck out his to the little one.

 

                “Tch—you little boy.” He hissed annoyingly. Krystal just laughed lightly and held Taehyung’s hand.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

                “Thank you Krystal for today.” Adel beamed as soon as they met exactly at five in the evening.

 

                “Welcome…no need to thank me. We so much fun, right Taehyung?” Krystal replied and playfully pinched Taehyung’s cheek.

 

                “Take your son back, Adel. He’s disturbing my moment with my wife.” Min Hyuk scowled; and Krystal kicked his legs lightly. Chanyeol and Adel just laughed seeing how childish the former top student could be.

 

                “Don’t say things like that.” Krystal hissed to Min Hyuk. “Chanyeol, Adel, don’t worry Taehyung didn’t disturb us even once.”

 

                “Aigoo—Minnie ah, you look cute when you’re jealous.” Adel laughed. “Bet he is really in love with you, Krystal.”

 

                “Of course I love her.” Min Hyuk said, putting his arms around Krystal. “And she’s mine. You know what, Tae is flirting with her all the time.” He complained afterwards.

 

                “Bro, I think you know how it feels when someone flirting with your wife. Just now, this one guy was trying to get Adel’s attention. Like, can’t he see that she’s pregnant? And I’m her husband?” Chanyeol turn to complain.

 

                “He’s only six years old, hubby.” Adel clarified.

 

                “But, it’s still BOY. Soon he’s going to be a GUY.” Chanyeol cut off. Adel shook her head in disbelief.

 

                “For the first time I agreed with you, Chan!” Min Hyuk said and both of them high-fived. “Your son is sure a steal. You should plant in his mind that Krystal is mine.”

 

                “Sure, I will. Don’t worry. We have rights as husband anyways. I will scold him.” Chanyeol said while nodding; agreed with Min Hyuk.

 

                “I guess we really had problem here, Krystal. Our husbands surely have bad jealousy habit. We need to find someone else.” Adel said, furrowing her eyebrows.

 

                “Yeah, I think we are indeed having a big problem. They even got jealous with little kids. Let’s find someone else. I think you’re still gorgeous enough to get a new one although you’re going to have second child soon.” Krystal replied.

 

                “NO!” both husbands yelled and hugged each other’s wife tightly. “Don’t ever think about leaving me.” They said in unison. The wives laughed heartily and Taehyung joined them though he didn’t understand what they were saying just now.

 

                “Cut down your jealousy a bit. You are even jealous with our own son.” Adel said sternly to Chanyeol. Chanyeol pouted and nodded slowly. “Okay.” He uttered unwillingly.

 

                “You too, Min Hyuk. Or else I’ll go to Kris.” Krystal threatened.

 

                “You like it or not, you’re not going anywhere.” Min Hyuk replied. “Don’t. Ever. Think. About. Going. To. Kris.” He emphasized the words one by one.

 

                “Good job, man.” Chanyeol said while patting Min Hyuk’s back. He turned to his wife and smiled sweetly when Adel pinched him.

 

                “Both of you—tch—why do I even love you, Park Chanyeol?” Adel said; mumbling.

 

                “Because I love you too.” Chanyeol replied with grin.

 

Krystal laughed softly while put her palms on Taehyung’s eyes because Chanyeol already went for a kiss on Adel’s lips; but—Min Hyuk put a grip on her waist—and pecked her lips lightly; and sneakily. Krystal widened her eyes but Min Hyuk just grinned playfully.

 

Soon, they left the amusement park when the sun set and with enjoyable moment together; without knowing someone was already know about the marriage contract.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jong Hyun sat on the chair; tapping the table anxiously. He couldn’t believe that he knew about the contract. He’s trying hard to seek for excuses for Min Hyuk-Krystal’s sake; but he couldn’t. That person was great in investigation and he was not sure if the person will be angry or not—cause he was unpredictable.

 

Jong Hyun’s heart skipped a beat when he saw he was coming through the main door of the coffee shop; with his smile—his sly smile. He greeted everyone in the coffee shop happily but when he saw Jong Hyun, he cut off his smile. Jong Hyun shivered alone at his sit.

 

                “Jong Hyun, long time no see.” He greeted Jong Hyun.

 

                “Dad, how are you?” Jong Hyun bowed politely.

 

                “I was good, but when I knew about that; I am not-so-good.” He replied sarcastically. “I can’t believe you were Min Hyuk’s partner in crime.” Kang Woo said; so practically Kang Woo was Kang Min Hyuk’s father.

 

                “Dad—It’s…”

 

                “No need to explain Jong Hyun. I knew it already. It was because of Sulli right?”

 

Jong Hyun nodded. “Both of them want to save Sulli from the marriage and wanted Sulli to be happy.”

 

                “Then how about their own happiness?” Kang Woo asked. “They deserved happiness too.”

 

                “Dad—do you want them to—divorce?” Jong Hyun asked; stuttering.

 

Kang Woo put his hands across his chin and thought about it carefully—Kang Woo was in shock when he knew about it from his secretary, Bella. Bella convinced him to confront Min Hyuk and ask him to divorce Krystal but—he liked Krystal—he liked it when Krystal is Min Hyuk’s wife because she is a beauty with brain—she was compatible with his son.

 

But this marriage contract made him went crazy. He couldn’t believe they would do this—they already did anyways. But he was sure that Min Hyuk has feelings to Krystal since their first meet so he did not doubt Min Hyuk’s decision about marrying Krystal.

 

                “I don’t know—what do you think?” Kang Woo asked to Jong Hyun.

 

                “I think you shouldn’t—because he loves Krystal.”

 

                “What? Love? I thought they are in contract.”

 

                “They were. But now, they are in love with each other.”

 

Smiling, Kang Woo raised his eyebrows. “So, what should we do about it?”

 

                “I—don’t know.” Jong Hyun stuttered.

 

                “Let’s just punish them.” Kang Woo grinned. “We need to teach them a lesson. From now on, you’re no longer his partner in crime—but my partner in crime. Understand?”

 

                “Ye—yes dad.” Jong Hyun agreed right away. “So, what do you want to do about it?”

 

                “He didn’t know I’m at Korea right?”

 

                “I think so…”

 

                “Let’s caught them red-handed.” Kang Woo smiled. “I’m going to visit them soon.”

 

                “Then?”

 

                “I’ll think about it. You said they love each other now right?”

 

                “Yes, I think so…what are you planning?”

 

                “I’m planning on something big.” Kang Woo paused. “You just need to shut your mouth.”

 

                “Okay…but please—don’t separate them.”

 

                “Let’s see.” Kang Woo smirked and sipped his coffee.

 

 

***

Hi there my lovely readers! I’m back! ^^

So how was it? I’m sorry for any errors may occur because I’m sleepy now. It’s 1.00 a.m in my country hehehe

By the way, I off the ‘subscribers only’ mode because I’m joining a contest with this fic. Wish me luck and I hope no one read it without subscribing it :( it’s so sad for me.

Drop off your comments and let’s see if you like this chapter or not :)

Thank you for subscribing, upvoting and commenting! I really appreciate it :) /bows/