Chapter 7

We Got Married 2!

Min Hyuk approached the group as soon as he saw the awkward moment within them. S his arms around Krystal’s, made the girl jumped little bit because of the shock. Kris rolled his eyes and flipped the chair; went away from the group.

 

Krystal’s expression changed; she kept her head down and mumbled to something that inaudible in Min Hyuk’s ears. Of course she felt guilty, she just dumped Kris for Min Hyuk was a thing, Min Hyuk is Kris’s acquaintance was another thing.

 

Min Hyuk turned his gaze to the guys, simply smiled.

 

                “What happened?” he asked.    

                   

                “I don’t know, maybe you should ask your fiancée?” Tao said, furrowed his eyebrow. Tao was actually knows who is Krystal. Kris always talked about her every second in his life. He never met Krystal, but Tao felt like he already know who’s Krystal from Kris’ story.

 

Min Hyuk glanced at Krystal, raised his eyebrows.

 

                “I think we need to discuss?” he asked softly in Krystal’s ears; and firmly.

 

                “Uhm,” she replied shortly.

 

                “Uhm—guys, why not we put aside this thing and continue with what we were doing before?” Chanyeol said, tried to make the situation become better. Adel nodded in agreement, somehow she felt guilty, she didn’t know why.

 

                “So, Min Hyuk, how did you meet Krystal?” Chanyeol asked. “I really want to know your love story; maybe it’s better than mine.” Chanyeol joked; sneakily stole a kiss from Adel when the lady glared at him.

 

Min Hyuk gulped at the scene; trying hard to push away his jealous mind. He smiled before tightened his hands around Krystal’s waist; made the lady groaned silently because of the grip.

 

                “We ran to each other one day, and fell in love. That’s all, like typical love drama, that’s our love story.” Min Hyuk said. Baekhyun laughed cheekily and smacked Min Hyuk’s back.

 

                “Yah—you’re so not romantic!” he claimed, made the others laughed heartily.

 

They chatted about each other’s lives and rewind all the memories they had together, including the moment where Kyungsoo accused Min Hyuk for kidnapping Adel. Chanyeol just smiled and said he wouldn’t hurt his wife anymore, so Min Hyuk doesn’t have to be worry.

 

Krystal on the other hand, still felt guilty. She really wanted to meet Kris and explained to him about the situation. She felt uneasy inside her; guilty crept under her skin. Min Hyuk realized the uneasiness of Krystal and elbowed her lightly.

 

                “Why?” he asked, more to whispering into Krystal’s ear. Krystal startled.

 

                “Uhm—nothing.” She replied. Min Hyuk shook his head and lifted Krystal’s chin while the others were still chatted and joked around.

 

                “I know it must be something. Are you okay?” he asked in concern.

 

                “You don’t need to know.” She answered coldly. She hated when she confused with her own feelings whenever Min Hyuk concerned about her. She tried to plant the fact this is only a fake marriage in her mind; because she had feelings for Kris.

 

                “Are you not comfortable? We can go home, if so.”

 

                “No, I’m okay, can you just stay out from my business?”

 

                “Okay, fine.” He finally gave in. Stubborn. He said to himself.

 

Krystal took out her phone out from her clutch when she felt it was vibrated. She unlocked the phone and sighed deeply, earned a glare from Min Hyuk who was curious.

 

                ‘Meet me at our usual place, tomorrow.’ – Kris.

 

She decided to ignore the text, and kept her phone back; fixed her gaze to Adel, who was in front of her. Adel and Chanyeol looked so loving; somehow, she felt jealous. Will I get the happiness like Adel? Will I have someone that truly loves me, even my imperfections? The questions were lingering around for couple minutes.

 

She observed again the scene before her. Sometimes, Adel would place a small kiss on Chanyeol’s cheeks. Chanyeol would peck her lips without feeling shy. Taehyung was already gone for bed with Aehri, and Luhan did follow her inside. Sehun on the other hand kept bickering with Tao and Jongin.

 

                “Krystal?” Adel called her out; snapped her mind. She turned her eyes to Adel and smiled slightly. “Do you want some coffee?” she asked. Krystal shook her head.

 

                “Uhm—I might have insomnia if I drink it late at night. But, thanks for your offer.” She replied; tried to sound like polite girl.

 

                “I really want to get to know you, Krystal-ssi. If you have time, we can hang out together and leave the guys with Taehyung. Sounds good?”

 

Krystal nodded. “Yeah, it’s cool. You can accompany me for wedding dress.” She said. Adel clapped her hands in excitement.

 

                “Sure! My wedding dress hunting was horrible. This giant was so noisy asked me to make it faster.” She said; glared at Chanyeol.

 

                “That time, we were not in love. But if you want, you can have the wedding dress hunting again.” Chanyeol said. Adel shook her head and wrapped her hands around her husband’s waist.

 

                “No, I don’t want. The one with you was the best, yeah even though we argued a lot that time.” She blushed a bit when she realized eyes were looking at them. “Oh sorry, Krystal-ssi. I left you hanging.”

 

                “It’s okay. Both of you look good together.” She said genuinely.

 

Yes, they look good together. Whenever Chanyeol hugged Adel, the lady looks tiny in his arms, and safe.

 

Min Hyuk cleared up his throat, “Chanyeol, Adel, I think we need to make a move. It’s already late, her mother might be worried.” He said.

 

After bid goodbyes, a long silence accompany both Min Hyuk—Krystal in the car. She already yawned several times, signaling Min Hyuk she was already sleepy and don’t want to talk about Kris at all.

 

                “Krystal-ssi.” He called her. She groaned softly.

 

                “Uhm?” she hummed.

 

                “Wanna talk about what happened earlier?”

 

She blinked and rubbed her eyes. Yeah, she couldn’t run away from the question though. Min Hyuk has right to know, because she’s going to be his wife anyways. She shouldn’t have any affair with another man because it’ll involve Min Hyuk’s reputation in business world. Strengthen her body, she sighed deeply.

 

                “He’s my friend. A childhood friend.”

 

                “Oh…he loves you right?”

 

Her eyes were wide in shock. She wondered, how did Min Hyuk know about it?

 

                “What the nonsenses are you talking about?”

 

                “Listen, Krystal. I would like to clarify something here.”

 

                “Go ahead.”

 

                “I know he loves you and same goes to you. I am not a three years old kid. I wondered why don’t you marry him instead? He’s rich too and he can give you 50K dollars. But, that’s not a main issue here. One year, and you’ll be free; you can marry him right after we sign our divorce paper. Now, I beg you to be a good wife, I mean pretend.” He paused. “I’m a successful businessman and everyone will keep an eye on you. I don’t want to hear any gossip in future.”

 

She rolled her eyes, turned her body to the guy beside her.

 

                “Yes, I’m aware about it Kang Min Hyuk-ssi. I told you before, don’t interfere my business right? I know what’s wrong and what’s right.”

 

                “I have rights to invade your personal life if it involves my pride as a husband.”

 

                “Pardon, pretend husband.”

 

                “Okay fine, pretend husband. I don’t know how to spend one year with you.” He said in hiss.

 

                “Me either.” She said back, sarcastically.

 

Soon, they arrived at Krystal’s house. The lights were still on; perhaps her mother didn’t sleep yet.

 

                “Go and meet Kris tomorrow. Explain him everything except the contract. Put a good lie.” He said. “He’s my friend and I don’t want to fight with him because of you.”

 

                “You don’t need to order me around. That’s my problem and I will solve it by myself.”

 

                “Just don’t be caught by reporters. I don’t like seeing the headline ‘Kang Min Hyuk’s future wife was in love with another man’ tomorrow.”

 

                “Says who is still in love with someone’s wife.” She attacked. Min Hyuk’s choked his own saliva and rolled his eyes annoyingly.

 

                “Go inside now. I see no points of arguing right now.”

 

                “You’re trying to avoid my questions Kang Min Hyuk. So, what’s Adel to you?”

 

                “Stop it Krystal. I’m not trying to ignore your questions. We have the whole one year to ask question to each other. Good night.”

 

She smiled devilishly and went out from the car.

 

                “Thanks for today; I discovered so many things about you. Good night.”

 

He clenched her jaw and tightened his grip on steering, drove away as fast as he can.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Kris slowly made his way to the lily pond behind the S High School. He sighed deeply and trying to get himself together. The pain was flowing over his body, hurt him inside and he couldn’t breathe properly.

 

                “Marry me.” He said that day. Right after he blurted out the marriage thing, Krystal ran away, left him behind confusedly. He was very sure that Krystal loved him, and will say yes to him. But; the reality is more hurtful.

 

He waited patiently for the grown up lady that used to be an innocent little girl. From far, he could see the lady walked to him with a smile across her face. How dare she smile at situation like this?

 

                “Kris—I,”

 

               “Enough. I don’t want to hear anything.” He said, cut off Krystal’s sentence. She flinched and looked upon the tall guy before her.

 

                “Then? Why do you want to meet me?”

 

               “I want to ask. Is it love, or is it business matters?” he asked, made Krystal jumped out of the shock. How did Kris know?

 

                “Of course…it’s..l..love.” she said; stuttering.

 

Kris laughed lightly; sounded so sarcastic.

 

                “You’re bluffing.”

 

                “I’m not.” She said firmly; controlled her voice so that Kris wouldn’t smell something fishy. The contract says, both parties shouldn’t blurt out their marriage contract.

 

                “I know you for years, Krystal. I know you’re lying.” he smirked.

 

                “I guess you don’t know me well.” She said back.

 

                “Money right? It’s for money that you agreed to the marriage right? I was wondering where you got money to….”

 

Krystal’s eyes widen in shock and she cut off Kris’ sentence, “What are you babbling about? Yes, I am poor, I don’t have money but I love him genuinely.” She lied.

 

                “I know you’re lying!!!” he yelled and shook her shoulders harshly. “Tell me, what the hell is it behind your sudden marriage?!”

 

Krystal shut and tears slowly flowed over her red cheeks. She loved Kris, and it made her in pain to hurt him. Kris was shocked with sudden situation and came back to his sense. He knew he was being harsh to Krystal.

 

He approached the lady and carefully pulled her into a warm embrace, patted her back lightly.

 

                “I’m sorry if I hurt you with my words.” He said softly in her ears.

 

                “No, I’m sorry. You have nothing to be sorry.” She sobbed in his chest.

 

                “You know I love you right?” he asked in his usual deep husky voice. Krystal nodded slightly.

 

                 “I’m sorry, but I love Min Hyuk more. I don’t want to hurt you that’s why I keep it as a secret.” She lied again. The truth is, she loved Kris too and she was trapped in this marriage bargain.

 

Release his arms; he nodded slowly, “I know, I can’t force you to love me back.” He smiled sadly.

 

                “But…I still feel guilty. I’m sorry.”

 

              “Stop saying you’re sorry. I know Min Hyuk very well, and he’s a nice guy. If you’re happy, I’ll be happy for you too.”

 

That moment, she wanted to scream out loud, ‘I love you too, Kris but I had to do this for Sulli and my family’ but she couldn’t. The words are stuck in , and yes she shouldn’t let Kris know about the arrangement.

 

                “I’m sorry.” Kris pinched her cheeks.

 

             “No more sorry. Ah—this feels so niceeeee it’s like my little dongsaeng is getting married.” He said happily, made Krystal’s heart torn into small pieces. She could sense the pain in Kris’ chest because she felt the same way too.

 

                “Walk me to the aisle.” She tried to form a content smile, “Because you’re my big brother.”

 

                “Sure. I’ll hand you to Min Hyuk, and punch him because he made you in love with him.” He joked. Sadly.

 

                “Lame.” She said back playfully. But the tone sounded so gloomy.

 

                “I’ll get going first. Take care.” He said and ruffled Krystal’s hair; laughed awkwardly. He wanted to go away as soon as he can because he couldn’t control his tears anymore.

 

Krystal nodded, “Okay, call me if anything.”

 

                “See you.”

 

Then Kris left her at lily pond; he tried to control himself from crying, but his eyes refused to obey. Slowly, the tears of heart broken caressed his cheeks.

 


Hi lovelies! Chappie up!

Aww poor Kris sobs T.T

Thank you for reading and subscribing and yes, upvoting! ^^/bows 90 degrees/

I love you guys to the moon and backkkkk :*