Chapter 23

We Got Married 2!

Tears course unbidden down to her cheeks. The pain was indescribable, physically and mentally. It was anywhere, seeping into the marrow of her bones. The day stretched put before her and for the first time in her life, she doesn’t know what to do with herself.

 

She ached everywhere, her lungs were bursting, her head were throbbing and the yawning dull ache of loss eats away her inside. Unconsciously, she realized that she already made ways to her temporary room at Sulli’s house, glancing at her phone on charger. She took her phone and unlocked it, seeing her wallpaper made the wounds went bigger. Min Hyuk’s smile on the screen was   like a knife that killed her inside.

 

She already stayed with Sulli for two days, she was supposed to take a flight to New York yesterday, but according to Sulli, the flights to New York are fully booked. She didn’t want to go back to her mom’s house because she doesn’t want her mom to be worry. No missed calls, no text messages from Min Hyuk past two days—the fact hit her hard. Maybe it was true that Min Hyuk has someone else in his heart, he didn’t love her anymore—he didn’t call, or even texted her—he should call when he realized she was not at home.

 

He should call, she thought.

 

At one particular moment, she knew she has been missing her husband—but typical Krystal has her own ego inside, she didn’t want to admit it whenever Sulli asked her. She blinked her eyes and clear liquid of pain fell again from the edge of her eyes. She rubbed her clothed tummy; thinking about her unborn baby inside.

 

Divorce.

 

That thing came across her mind—but her heart wanted to stay. She convinced herself to let go of Min Hyuk as he found his own happiness—but she didn’t want to. She wanted Min Hyuk in her life more than anything else. When the image of Min Hyuk and Bella flashed before her eyes—she was in anger. Min Hyuk could have just be honest to her—not lying to her.

 

               “Krystal?” she heard Sulli’s voice calling for her. She wiped her eyes and hurriedly rushed to the door and opened it.

 

Her jaw dropped when she saw the person next to Sulli.

 

It was Min Hyuk.

 

She eyed Sulli with furious look. Sulli shrugged off her shoulders and pushed Min Hyuk to Krystal; made the guy stumbled a bit before balanced his body.

 

                “Sulli—I told you not to tell him—”

 

                “I didn’t, but Min Ho did.” Sulli cut off. “You need to clarify everything about it and take her away.” She said to Min Hyuk. Min Hyuk nodded slightly and gave signal to Sulli to leave both of them alone.

 

Sulli nodded and walked out from the room—and with one motion, Min Hyuk closed the door and locked it from inside while holding on Krystal’s wrist. She struggled a bit but as expected, Min Hyuk was strong compared to her.

 

        “Don’t run.” Min Hyuk said. “Let me explain.”

 

       “There’s nothing you need to explain.” She replied and yanked away Min Hyuk’s hands from hers. “We’re done.”

 

               “What do you mean by we’re done? We’re not done yet—not even in your dreams.” Min Hyuk eyed her and inched closer to her. “You’re cute with that angry look, wifey.” He grinned.

 

                “Whats with that grin? Do you think I’m joking?!”

 

                “Whoa—come on. Don’t be so mad. Why are you so mad huh?”

 

                “You asked me why am I so mad?! You have another woman!” she yelled and threw punches to Min Hyuk’s chest. Min Hyuk chuckled before caught her hands.

 

                “You jump into conclusion so fast. Come with me.”

 

                “I don’t want!”

 

                “Hey, you know I don’t like it when you’re being stubborn right? Please, follow me.”

 

Min Hyuk then dragged her out from the house—and placed her on the passenger seat. He locked the doors and set it by child’s lock; so that Krystal won’t be running again. Krystal pouted at her seat and let out a sigh.

 

Min Hyuk shook his head while laughing softly and bent over to peck her pouted lips. Krystal pushed him and earning a soft chuckle from him. “Hey—I didn’t know pregnant woman can be so scary like this.”

 

                “Where are you taking me?” she asked with serious tone.

 

                “Somewhere.”

 

Their journey to Min Hyuk’s somewhere was a silent and it reminded Krystal for their first ride together—it was a silent too; accompany by Mozart’s composition and sounds of the wind. Min Hyuk stopped his engine when they arrived at one house—it was the house she found him with Bella. Her eyes widened slightly and she sent death glares to Min Hyuk.

 

                “Why are we here?” she asked. Min Hyuk just rolled his eyes playfully and opened the door for her—immediately took her by hand.

 

                “Here’s my explanation.” He paused. “What do you think about this house?” he asked.

 

                “Big.” She answered lazily.

 

                “I know right huh? Let’s go inside—I want to show you around.”

 

Min Hyuk dragged her legs inside the house—Krystal’s jaw dropped as she saw how beautiful the house was. She was in awe. There was a big painting on the white wall. Min Hyuk smiled as he saw the reaction.

 

                “Closed your mouth, wifey.” He teased. “Let’s see the kitchen.”

 

The kitchen was as big as two master bedrooms; it was unbelievably big—and nice. The owner of this house chooses white and grey as the theme of the house. Big oven, two doors-refrigerator and big cabinet—it was a dream for every housewives in this world.

 

Next, they went back to living room—the living room was accompanied by 48-inch LCD television with black couch and glass table. They looked elegant and sophiscated. Beside the television, there was a small table with tall vase on it.

 

                “Why are you showing me this house?” Krystal asked. “Is it your house with Bella?”

 

                “Hey. Aigoo—you loves to jump into conclusion before thinking.” He sighed. “It was true, it’s my house but not with Bella—but with you.” He said afterwards.

 

                “What do you mean?” she asked while wiggling her eyebrows.

 

                “I think I should get a bigger house for our big family—so I decided to buy one. This is—I mean was Bella’s house before and I bought it from her. She will move to China to manage our branch there. My father assigned her to assist me while renovating this house—accordingly to your taste.”

 

                “It was not true that I’m cheating on you. Bella and I were looking around the house that day and for your information, we’re not alone. There were workers inside this house, painting the wall and do some maintenance checkups.”

 

                “It was not true that I didn’t love you anymore because you’re getting fat—” he chuckled. “Sulli told me, you think like that.”

 

                “So—you bought this house?” she finally spoke.

 

                “Yes, for us. For our big family.”

 

                “Bella is not your girlfriend?”

 

                “No! Of course she’s not!”

 

                “Then, you still love me?”

 

                “Of course. I loved you yesterday. I love you today, I will love you tomorrow.” He paused. “Tch— because of you I need to proceed with this so early.” He chuckled.

 

Min Hyuk knelt down in front of her and took out something from his right pocket. He opened the box and there was a platinum ring inside. “See, I supposed to do this later but I guess—I should do this today?”

 

Min Hyuk cleared his throat before started to talk again. “I will never cheat on you—I love you even when you’re fat or getting old—I will always love you. You’re my wife and my only wife—I would never replace you with anyone else. I planned to propose you—in this house, since I never propose you—we never had proposal moment. So—Krystal? Will you marry me again?”

 

Krystal’s eyes started to form a pool of tears and she nodded right away. Min Hyuk sighed in relief and placed the ring to her finger. He got up and embraced his wife’s body. Krystal sobbed in his chest. “Hey why did you cry?” Min Hyuk asked.

 

                “Because I feel guilty. I should have trust you but I didn’t.” She sobbed.

 

                “Don’t be. I am sorry too because I abandoned you for while—I was busy with the renovation thing and other things.”

 

Min Hyuk smiled and put a grip on her shoulders. “Don’t cry okay. It will affected our baby.” He said while caressing her tummy. Krystal nodded before tiptoe-ing and cupped Min Hyuk face; crashed her lips on his. She could feel Min Hyuk was smiling into the kiss and their lips were moving in sync. After seconds, they broke off the kiss and grinned at each other.

 

                “You haven’t showed me the rooms yet.” Krystal said coyly.

 

                “I know what’s inside your mind.” Min Hyuk replied while pressing their foreheads to each other. He carried her in bridal style to upstairs and opened of the room there.

 

                “This is our bedroom.” He whispered. “And, it’s true you’re getting heavy.” He laughed. Krystal twitched her lips and glared at her husband.

 

                “Why? You don’t like me anymore?” she asked with annoyed tone.

 

Min Hyuk laughed playfully before pushed down her body gently on the bed and crawled on top of her. “Who said I like you? Uhm—I love you is the correct answer.” He said while caressing her face. “Don’t leave me again.” And he began to make love to her.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

                “So, we are okay now?” Min Hyuk asked and kissed Krystal’s head; playing with her long hair lovingly.

 

                “Uhm—I guess so.” She chuckled. “If we are not, we wouldn’t end up here, on the bed.” She said and nuzzled into his neck. Min Hyuk laughed softly and wrapped her with his hands tightly.

 

                “If you see anything after this, ask me first. Don’t jump into conclusion too fast. Understand?”

 

                “Hm—I’m sorry for accusing you. But if you were me, you would think the same too. Remember when you thought I love Kris?”

 

                “Don’t remind me of the past.” He chortled. “What’s important now is, I know you love me.”

 

                “If I said I don’t love you?”

 

                “Then I’ll ask—why are you here, with me, on the same bed, under the same blanket—without any clothes.” He cachinnated. “And you are carrying my child.”

 

Krystal glared at him and pinched his bare chest. “You will never let me win, huh?”

 

                “You have won, wifey.” He said. “You’ve won my heart.”

 

                “Ew why are you so cheesy?” Krystal replied. “Uhm—but if we think about it again, uhm yes, cheese stick sounded yummy right?”

 

Min Hyuk burst into laugh and shook his head. “Let’s get dress now and we’ll find the cheese stick for you.”

 

                “Yeay! Thank you.” She grinned. “But—I still want to see the other rooms too. We haven’t finished our tour around the house yet.”

 

                “Because we ended up here.” He said playfully. “Let’s go on our tour around house—” he said and wrapped Krystal’s body with blanket before carried her in arms. Krystal giggled cheekily and put her hands around his neck. Min Hyuk walked out from the room and went to the next room and placed her down.

 

                “So, this will be our baby’s room.” He said.

 

                “Nice—but why are you so sure the baby is a boy? You bought a blue baby coat. Blue is for boy.” She argued. “I want baby girl.”

 

                “Uhm—I want baby boy—uhm but it’s okay, if she is a girl, I’ll change it into pink okay?”

 

                “Okay.” She replied shortly.

 

                “Do you love the room?”

 

                “Uhm—yes, except for the baby coat.” She pouted.

 

                “Okay, okay. I’ll get someone to change it by tomorrow.” Min Hyuk chuckled. “Stop pouting your lips because I’m afraid we’ll end up on the bed again.”

 

With that, Krystal immediately put her palm on —covering it from Min Hyuk; earning a soft chuckle from him. The idea to tease his pregnant wife lingered around his mind. He moved closer to her; making her stumbled and in few seconds, she was trapped between wall and his body. Krystal looked frightened and with the fact she was still , she had only blanket to cover up her body—sent down the shiver through her spine.

 

                “Min—Min Hyuk…” she stuttered.

 

                “What?” he smirked.

 

                “I—I want cheese stick! Go and buy it.” She blurted out; making Min Hyuk exploded. He laughed and Krystal rolled her eyes.

 

                “You—you—I hate you!” Krystal hissed.

 

                “But I love you.” He laughed. “Come, let’s get you dressed and find your cheese stick.” He said and kissed the top of her he softly.

 

                “I love you back because you’ll buy the cheese stick for me.” She grinned.

 

Min Hyuk chortled and held her hands. “Come wifey.”

 

 

***

Ohmygod ohmygod

 

First of all, I’m sorry I broke the promise T.T I said I want to update yesterday but I didn’t. Sorry! *bows*

 

So, here comes the update! ^^ some of you guessed it right :p congrats. I will send 10 karma points to those who guessed it right! :)

 

And, yes. I’ll go for hiatus for a week maybe. I have to do some medical checkups and some things, so I’ll be away. Do miss me people! I will miss you guys too <3

 

Please drop off the comment and let’s meet in the next chapter! ^^