Chapter 24

We Got Married 2!

                 “Min Hyuk-ah, I want ice cream please.” Krystal pouted cutely in front of her husband. Min Hyuk shook his head and put down the newspaper. He looked right at Krystal.

 

                “Wifey, you shouldn’t eat ice cream anymore. Your sore throat has become worst. You’ve eaten ice cream for two weeks straight non-stop.”

 

                “But—I crave for it.” She let out a small sob.

              

                “Doctor said, you should stop eating ice cream for a moment until you recover from your sore throat. What if you get fever? And flu? You’ll be sick.”

 

                “But—”

 

                “Please, just for this once, listen to my words.” He said sternly.

 

Krystal pouted even more and got up from her seat; huffing to the upstairs and slammed the door. She felt sad with Min Hyuk, she has been craving for chocolate flavor ice cream but Min Hyuk seemed not understand her situation. It’s normal for pregnant woman like her to have cravings.

 

Min Hyuk on the other side, felt guilty because he just turned down Krystal’s request and made the woman sulked; but he did it for her own sake. It’s been three weeks since Krystal kept on craving for ice cream, chocolate flavor ice cream to be precise. He let out a small sigh and went to the kitchen; searching for the ice cream.

 

While he took the box of ice cream, a light bulb suddenly came in his mind. He whistled playfully and took a spoon along with him to upstairs. He tried to turn the doorknob, but it was locked. Yeah, it’s Krystal anyway. A typical Krystal would lock the door whenever they had fight.

 

                “Krystal, opened up.” He ordered.

 

After a minute, Krystal still won’t open the door so Min Hyuk shuffled to his office inside the house; next to their room to take the spare keys. He twitched his mouth while trying all the keys, and smiled when he found the right key.

 

He swung opened the door and Krystal already curled up herself on the bed. Min Hyuk sat at the edge of the bed and put down the ice cream on the table.

 

                “Do you want the ice cream or not?” he asked.

 

With that, Krystal jumped and nodded cutely, blinking her eyes several times. Min Hyuk pinched the tip of her nose and pecked her nose.

 

                “But, you’ll eat it differently. Understand?”

 

                “Okay.” She replied obediently.

 

Min Hyuk fed a mouthful of ice cream inside his mouth and swallowed it; Krystal looked at him with confused look—and with one motion, Min Hyuk pulled her for a kiss and moving their lips in sync while giving Krystal a full entrance. Krystal took the chance—one for lifetime chance by savoring every taste inside his mouth. Min Hyuk never gave her chance to dominate their kiss before, but he did it this time.

 

                “How does it taste?” Min Hyuk asked after the kiss.

 

                “Sweet.” She replied coyly. “It’s more delicious.”

 

                “From now on, you’ll eat the ice cream from my mouth, so you won’t get the coldness from the ice cream.” He grinned.

 

                “Can we do it again?” she asked.

 

                “Sure.”

 

Krystal has reached for her sixth month when she craved for takoyaki in the middle of the night. She even chased out Min Hyuk from their own bedroom because no one opened the takoyaki shop at freaking 2 am. Min Hyuk sleepily walked out from the house and started off his engine, trying to fulfill her cravings. He searched out from the town but yes, as mentioned earlier, no one opened their shop at this hour.

 

He went back to their house with empty hands and thinking about the other solution. He went to the kitchen and opened each cabinet, trying to find a substitute for takoyaki. He took out the kitchen utensils and started to cook.

 

Min Hyuk was always a genius. He used floor to make the batter and fry it with shrimp, and it did look like takoyaki. He sprinkled the seaweed before put a little of soy bean sauce on top of it and brought it to Krystal.

 

                “I couldn’t find any takoyaki at this hour but I bring something else.”

 

                “I don’t want something else.” She said.

 

                “Try it first, wifey.”

 

Hearing how stern Min Hyuk’s tone was, she gave up and Min Hyuk shoved his version of takoyaki inside . Krystal chewed it slowly and blinked her eyes.

 

                “How was it?” he asked with thumping heart. He was scared—what if she didn’t like it? What if she didn’t want it—where should he search for takoyaki at this hour?

 

                “It was—tasty.” She said finally. Min Hyuk released a big deep breath before pulled her into hug.

 

                “Phew—I almost die. Glad that you like it. Yah, wifey—don’t have too much cravings in the middle of night—there’s no shop open at this hour.” He said, mumbling.

 

                “I’m sorry but, our little angel wants it so badly.” She uttered. “I’m sorry for burdening you with my cravings.”

 

Min Hyuk patted her back when he heard she was sobbing in his chest. “Hey, I’m not mad at you—you didn’t burden me, it’s just no shop at this hour—I’ll buy you the real takoyaki in the morning okay? Don’t cry.”

 

                “Promise?”

 

                “Promise.” He smiled. “Let’s go back to sleep.” He said and laid down her back on the bed.

 

                “I don’t want to sleep.” She said, half audible.

 

                “Then, what do you want to do?” he asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

 

                “Uhm—I want to…”

 

                “You want to?”

 

                “Uhm—nevermind. I feel like sleeping.” She replied and closed her eyes tightly, and pretending to sleep. Min Hyuk chuckled before slipped himself in blanket and hugged his pregnant wife from behind.

 

                “What do you want actually? Do you want to cuddle?” he asked.

 

                “I want to…make out.” She replied hesitantly.

 

Upon hearing that, Min Hyuk turned her body to face him. He caressed her face lovingly—seeing how beautiful his wife was made him smiled before he pecked her lips lightly.

 

                “You are so beautiful.” He whispered. “And I love it when you want to cuddle with me all day.” He said huskily.

 

                “And I love you.” She said and buried her face into his chest. “Take me, Min Hyuk.”

 

Then he began to obey his wife’s words.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

The fluffy clouds glided across the pale blue sky; the fading, subdued moon sits redundantly behind them. The sun has awake and was promptly emerging through the hazy sky. The cloudy layer created a pleasant blanket from the sun. Birds simultaneously tweeted out to each other in a chorus, singing a soothing, melodic tune. A graceful robin flies swiftly across the open pasture, flowing beside the gentle breeze, back to its vigilantly poised nest on the branch of a tree. This wise, ancient oak tree proudly watches over the fields, casting shadows over the fragile flowers that would wilt if exposed to the sweltering sun.

 

Min Hyuk held his wife’s hands tightly, not to let it go. It was the ninth months of Krystal’s pregnancy—they were going to be parents in no time. Based in doctor, the due date for Krystal was five days more and Min Hyuk decided to take her for some fresh air since the doctor advised her to do more walking to lessen the pain while giving birth.

 

                “We are going to be parents in five days.” He said softly and kissed on top of her head. Krystal laid her head on Min Hyuk’s shoulder and nodded, agreeing with him.

 

                “I’m going to be mummy and you are going to be daddy.” She added. “I’m scared that I’m not going to be a good mom.” Krystal sighed—let out her anxiety.

 

                “Hey, don’t think things like that. I know you’re going to be a wonderful mom. You learn a lot from Adel and Sulli right?”

 

                “What if I fail?”

 

                “Then, we’re going to face the failure together.” He said, smiling. “I love you and you are a good wife to me, so it simply says you will be a good mother too— to our baby.”

 

                “But…”

 

                “Stop having negative thoughts. It will affect the baby. We’ll go through this together. I will not leave you alone—raising our kids. We will be great parents.”

 

                “Uhm—hey Min Hyuk. Why ‘kids’?”

 

                “Because I want to have many many many kids with you.” He smiled playfully. “I love it when you’re pregnant.”

 

                “Then, pregnant by yourself.” She replied, laughing. They walked hand in hand, sharing laughter together and stealing kisses from each other without realizing a bicycle was coming towards them with speed and with the blink of eye, Krystal collapsed on the ground and red blood flowed down from her thighs. The cycler on the other side took his bicycle and ran from the scene.

 

                “Krystal!” Min Hyuk shouted her name and shook her body furiously. “Wake up!”

 

Krystal tried to open her eyes, but she couldn’t. The only thing she heard right now was Min Hyuk’s voice calling for her and she out.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hi lovelies! I’m back!

 

Oh my god, I’m so sorry for late update :(

 

I am so busy with my studies and to new subscribers, thank you for subscribing! :)

 

I hope you’ll enjoy it.

 

The fic is coming to its’ end.

 

Don’t hate me because I didn’t do update for a month and then give you short update :(

 

Btw, drop off your thoughts hehehe

 

Thank you :)