Chapter 22

We Got Married 2!

When Krystal reached her second trimester of pregnancy, Min Hyuk slowly changed. He didn’t come home once a while and he was hiding something from Krystal. The fact made Krystal sad and Min Hyuk was always not at home, they were not talking much anymore. Krystal sighed as she listed out the groceries before going out for shopping. She rubbed her clothed tummy, the bump was visible already, and the baby started to kick and gave her responses.

 

She already quit her job for Min Hyuk and stayed at home. Sometimes, Sulli would come with her son and Adel would come with her second daughter. Two of them visited her every day as Min Hyuk ordered them to do so. Only with that, she was convinced with the fact, Min Hyuk still loves her, he just being busy as the project with Salcedo’s was in process—that’s why he ordered the two ladies to keep a company of her. She was overwhelmed—yes, it’s just a little thing—but that thing kept her from being suspicious towards Min Hyuk.

 

She decided to send lunch to Min Hyuk and make a surprise visit that day. She cooked Min Hyuk’s favorite dish and packed them prettily in container. For two months stayed at home, she learned how to cook from Adel—Sulli took the advantage by learning too, since she was so spoiled by her parents, so both Krystal and Sulli were not so good in cooking. Krystal also started to shop for her little baby inside her tummy.

 

She was driving to K Corporation when she saw Min Hyuk was out from his office with Bella. They were talking and laughing before Min Hyuk drove his car, with Bella beside him. Krystal was trying hard to be optimistic but she couldn’t. She tagged Min Hyuk’s car from behind, the urge to know where her husband was heading to, exploded inside her. Min Hyuk’s car stopped at one of the house in Chanyeol’s neighborhood. Krystal parked her car far from Min Hyuk’s and spying on them.

 

Min Hyuk and Bella walked into the house together and that time, Krystal felt like wanting to die—and jump into conclusion— Min Hyuk was cheating on her. Slowly, tears caressed her fluffy cheeks. She wiped her tears with the back of her hand and dialed up Sulli’s number.

 

                “Sulli—” she hiccupped. “I think Min Hyuk is cheating on me.”

 

                “What?! Do you have proof?” Sulli asked with worried tone. “Are you sure?”

 

                “Yes, I’m very sure. I saw him with Bella.”

 

                “Where are you now?”

 

                “In front of Bella’s house—I guess.” She cried. “He doesn’t love me anymore because I’m getting fat.”

 

                “Hey, listen. Don’t do anything stupid. Drive back to your house, I’ll see you there. Just—don’t do anything stupid okay.” Sulli hang up. Krystal sobbed and made a quick U-turn, leaving the house behind.

 

On her way to home, she kept on imagining bad things like Min Hyuk probably hated her now, because she already gained almost ten kilograms after conceived this baby inside her. Min Hyuk didn’t like her anymore because she always getting tired when they make love, Krystal always rejected him because she felt weak—maybe that are the reasons Min Hyuk cheated on her.

 

Once she got home, she went to her room to pack all of her belongings—decided to go far away from there. She loved Min Hyuk with all her heart, that’s why she wanted to leave—because Min Hyuk didn’t need her anymore. She was in crying mess, the eyeliner smeared around her eyes as she wiped her tears.

 

                “Krystal! Krystal!” Krystal heard Sulli’s voice but ignored it. She took her luggage and walked to the door.

 

                “I’m leaving.” Krystal said with weak voice. “He got someone else, I suspected him months ago and I think my guess all this while is true. He cheated on me.” She sobbed.

 

                “What makes you think about that? Maybe he just send Bella home, you know Krystal, sometimes you need to think positively.” Sulli said with tremble voice. She pulled her best friend into hug and soothing her.

 

                “I can’t think properly right now—I can’t have the positive thinking anymore.” She said with tears.

 

                “Where are you planning to go?”

 

                “I don’t know—maybe I’ll stay at hotel and go back to New York tomorrow. I can’t do this.” She cried.

 

                “Why don’t you wait for him and ask him about this?”

 

                “No—Sulli—I don’t want to hear—any one of his explanation. What if he said he doesn’t love me anymore? It’ll break my heart—”

 

                “But, you still need to know if he isn’t cheating on you…I mean, maybe it’s just a doppelganger?”

 

                “I saw him with both of my eyes! I’ve lived with him for almost two years, we shared bed how come I do not recognize him?”

 

                “Whoa—okay okay, why don’t you stay at my house?” Sulli suggested. “Then, I’ll book a flight for you—sounds nice?”

 

                “Don’t ever tell him about me—where I am. Understand?”

 

                “Okay, I won’t. But I can tell Min Ho right?”

 

                “Sure, but not Min Hyuk. Only Min Ho. Promise me?”

 

                “Promise. Now, go and wash your face first, aigoo—you look so ugly with that eyes.” Sulli said and pushed Krystal into bathroom. “I need to make a call. I’ll wait for you in front.”

 

                “Okay.”

 

After making sure Krystal was already closed the door, Sulli quickly took out her mobile from her handbag and dialed up a number. She waited several seconds before the person over there pick up her call.

 

                “Yah! She caught you!” she yelled as soon as the other one picked up her call.

 

And she hung up with anger look. She breathed in and out—trying to control her face. Sulli forced herself to form a smile when she heard Krystal’s steps. She turned around and beamed a super sweet smile to Krystal.

 

                “Let’s go. We’ll discuss how to punish Min Hyuk, okay?” Sulli coaxed her. Krystal smiled faintly and nodded.

 

 

***

 

Hi everyone! Here’s the short update hehehe I was supposed to update it longer, but I just want to tease you a bit—kekeke is it okay?

 

Don’t worry because I got my mood to write—currently writing the next chapter, probably will post it by tomorrow or a day after tomorrow :p

 

By the way thank you for your love to this fic :)

 

Do drop off your thoughts about this update—I really want to know if you think Min Hyuk is cheating on her or not hehehe :p

 

Thank you people! Especially to those who never tired commenting on this story, I’m sorry I didn’t get to reply all the comments, but deep inside my heart, I am grateful to have you guys as my readers. >> cha2kimhyebin, Amoydazzle, cdelrey, arindahkl, shortlegged, LadyNoel, yenzbeatbox, farrahkim, babyram5, kmh_giraffe and everyone!!