Chapter 9

We Got Married 2!

A/N: Hi! Sorry for the late update. My heart is still weeping because of Kris :(

Enjoy this! ^^

 

***

                “Marriage is the clasping of hands, the blending of two hearts and the union of two lives into one.  We are gathered here today to witness the coming together of two people whose hearts and spirits are entwined as one.  You are adding to your life not only the affection of each other, but also the companionship and blessing of a deep trust as well.  You are agreeing to share strength, responsibilities and love. Love is cultivating flexibility, patience, understanding and a sense of humor.  Love is having the capacity to forgive and forget.  Love is giving each other an atmosphere in which each can grow.  Love is not only marrying the right partner, it is being the right partner.” The pastor said in his speech.

 

Today was a wedding day for both Min Hyuk and Krystal, where they were finally became husband and wife to each other. Krystal looked bit nervous and cold sweat kept running down through her spine. Min Hyuk the other hand was nervous as hell too, but he managed to control his expression and gave a smile to Krystal to make the lady calm.

 

                “Groom, please repeat this after me.” Min Hyuk nodded to the pastor. “I love you for what you are and what I am, when I am with you.  You are my partner in life and my one true love.  I will cherish our union and love you more each day.  I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad.  Today I give you my hand, my heart and my love from this day forward.”

 

Min Hyuk repeated the words with one full breath and confidently. The pastor simply smiled, “You may now place the ring on her finger.”

 

Jung Shin, who was his groom-maid, clumsily took out a sparkling two-carat diamond ring from the box and gave it to Min Hyuk. Min Hyuk carefully slipped the ring on Krystal’s finger; he could sense her hands were cold, maybe because she was too nervous.

 

                “Bride, please repeat this after me.” The pastor said, “I love you for what you are and what I am, when I am with you.  You are my partner in life and my one true love.  I will cherish our union and love you more each day.  I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad.  Today I give you my hand, my heart and my love from this day forward.”

 

She repeated the speech and the pastor asked her to place wedding ring on Min Hyuk’s finger. After couple minutes, they were finally exchanged vows and ring.

 

                “As you wear these rings, whether you are together or apart for even just a moment, may these rings be a constant reminder of the promises you are making today.  You have shown your love and affection by joining hands and have made promises of faith and devotion to each other.  You have sealed these promises by the giving and receiving of the vows.  You shall no longer walk alone.  As your hearts will be your shelter and each other arms will be your home.”

 

“From this day forward, may your days be good and beautiful upon this earth.  It is my privilege by the authority vested in me to pronounce you husband and wife! You may now seal your promises with a kiss.”

 

Everyone chanted ‘kiss kiss kiss’ right after the pastor pronounced them as a husband and wife. Min Hyuk hesitated at first, but still approached Krystal, who was looking down on the floor. He put his hands on Krystal’s shoulders and looked right into her eyes.

 

                “May I? People are looking.” He whispered slowly. Krystal closed her eyes for a second, took a deep breath and nodded. He smiled and cupped her face, gently place his thin lips on hers. Their lips were moving in sync. The kiss tasted sweet, not too rush not too rough. The audience clapped their hands in excitement.

 

After a moment, Min Hyuk broke the kiss, “Are you okay?” he asked.

 

                “Uhm—I’m okay.”

 

Krystal slowly touched her lips when Min Hyuk was not looking.

 

                “He had my real first kiss.” She said to herself.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

Min Hyuk turned to look at his sleeping bride. She looked so exhausted, maybe because of the tiredness of standing for the whole day with high heels and yes, for acting as loving couple. The raven curls of her hair fell perfectly on her bare shoulders. The diamond ring that bound around her finger, shined and it looked nice on her finger, like that ring was made especially for her. Plump, red lips parted to allow breath in and out. A small snore steadily rose in the air during each exhalation.

 

Krystal was now his wife.

 

Min Hyuk reached a magazine beside him and turned the pages emotionlessly. The kissing scene that happened earlier was replaying on his mind. He smiled a bit, but quickly faded away his smile when he realized something.

 

Pretend marriage.

 

                “Sir, we’ve arrived.”

 

Min Hyuk gently shook his bride awake as they’ve arrived at his apartment. She stirred, snorted, and collapsed back into sleep. Min Hyuk fought a smile and started to whisper in her ears; but he stopped the halfway. He slipped back into his role as tormentor with comfortable ease—he leaned over and yelled her name.

 

                “Krystal!” he shouted. Krystal’s eyes opened widely and looked so confused.

 

                “Where am I?” she asked innocently.

 

                “My house. Come on.”

 

Kang Woo, Min Hyuk’s father decided to let him managed their branch in Korea because he said, Krystal shouldn’t be apart from her family. So both of them will live in Korea as newlywed couple, oh pardon, fake newlywed couple.

 

Krystal has got a job as executive at a famous financial institution in Korea. Min Hyuk refused to let her work because of his status as businessman, but Krystal was so stubborn as rock, finally Min Hyuk gave in.

 

Min Hyuk unlocked his luxurious apartment with Krystal followed him from behind. Krystal’s jaw dropped when she entered the house. Min Hyuk choose the white-black-wooden red for his apartment, which looked so nice and simple. There was a LCD TV on living room, accompanied by L-shaped sofa, looked so comfy to rest on it. On the top of black coffee table, a white cloth was laid.

 

                “Wow, you have taste in decorating house.” She genuinely complimented.

 

                “Thanks, have a seat. Do you want any coffee or tea?”

 

                “I can’t handle coffee at late of night. I might have insomnia. Tea, would be okay.” She said.

 

                “Oh, new fact about you.” He smiled and made his way to kitchen counter. Poured a hot water in a cup, and put a teabag. He carefully handed the cup to Krystal.

 

                “So, this is where we’ll be staying for one year.” He looked around. “Is it okay with you?”

 

                “It’s beyond okay. I have no regrets now.” She let out small laugh. “I like your decorations.”

 

                “That was Adel’s idea.”

 

Twitched her eyebrows, “Oh—really? She has a nice taste.”

 

                “You sounded like you’re jealous.” He laughed.

 

                “Did I?”

 

                “Yes, but I know you aren’t.” he gleefully smiled. “We’re pretending right.”

 

Krystal’s heart skipped a beat and she carefully took sip of tea and put it back on coffee table.

 

                “You love her right?”

 

                “Yes, but she has husband, and I’m trying hard not to break someone’s marriage; and she doesn’t love me the way I love her.” He said.

 

                “You’re kind-hearted Min Hyuk, I’m sure you’ll find a better replacement.”

 

                “No one can replace her.” He said sternly and stood up. “Come on, I’ll show your room.” He led the lady to one of the rooms in the house and opened the door. “Here, your room.”

 

The room was ten times bigger than Krystal’s room in her house, was wide opened and she smiled excitedly.

 

                “You must be tired right? Change your dress and go to sleep. We have things to be discussed tomorrow.”

 

                “What else?”

 

                “We’re going to my personal lawyer to sign our contract. Since you’re now my wife, we need to have a joint account so my father won’t be suspicious. We need to settle some things.”

 

                “Okay, anything.”

 

                “If anything, you can find me at the next room. Please treat this as your own house. You have fully access, oh yes, no cats.”

 

                “Sounded great. Okay, no cats.”

 

                “Have a good rest. Good night.”

 

                “Good night.”

__________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning, Krystal woke up and took a warm bath. Min Hyuk probably was still sleeping soundly because Krystal didn’t hear any single noise from his room. She quickly heading to kitchen and started to make breakfast. She made a simple breakfast which is toast and sausages along with eggs.

 

Min Hyuk stretched his body while walking out from his door. His nose captured a good smell that’s why he woke up. With eye-half lidded, he approached Krystal.

 

                “Good morning. What are you making?” he simply greeted his wife.

 

                “Eh, hi. Just a simple breakfast.” She replied shortly. Min Hyuk took a sit on dining table and poured coffee into his cup.

 

                “So this is the feeling of having a wife.” He said, chuckling. “Come here, let’s have breakfast together.”

 

Krystal nodded and sat in front of him, handed a plate with toast to Min Hyuk. She took a sip of coffee, enjoying the bittersweet feeling of coffee. Love is like coffee. She suddenly thought the quotes she got from her favorite lecturer back in New York. She smiled a bit at the thought.

 

They had their breakfast with overloaded silence. None of them were talking and just enjoyed their breakfast.

 

                “Krystal—do you have anywhere you want to go?”

 

                “Huh?”

 

                “I mean, where you want to go for honeymoon?” he asked, this time more clearly.

 

                “Honeymoon?” she raised her eyebrow. “Why do we need that?”

 

                “Every newlywed couple went to honeymoon, Krystal.”

 

                “But, we’re not…”

 

                “Yes, what I meant here is, fake honeymoon, Krystal-ssi. My father already asked me about it and your brother too.”

 

                “Hyun asked you about honeymoon?”

 

                “Yes, he said I should take you for Europe tour since you have been dreaming for travelling there.”

 

Krystal sighed. Hyun was really a good brother she had. Always put her first before anything. Actually, it was their family’s dream; to travel around Europe together; when she got a job and money. She promised them that when her mother sent her to airport on the first place she went to study abroad. She blinked her eyes several times.

 

                “So, Europe?” he asked. Krystal shook her head.

 

                “No.”

 

                “But, Hyun said…”

 

                “Let’s go to somewhere else.” She didn’t have heart to enjoy herself in Europe alone without her family, so she decided it; that was her family’s dream and she’ll definitely brings them soon.

 

                “Okay, if that what you want.” He snorted. “So where?”

 

                “Anywhere. The place is not a priority; the important thing is we go for honeymoon to blind others’ eyes right?”

 

                “Yes, you were true. Anywhere sounds nice. Get ready. We’re going to my lawyer and bank. After that, let’s book a flight to anywhere.” He said with sarcastic tone and left the dining table. Krystal sighed and felt hurt little bit with Min Hyuk’s tone just now.

 

It’s okay, he didn’t know anything. She comforted her own heart.

 

After cleaning up, she headed to her room and opened her wardrobe, choosing her outfit. She took out a big-sized sweatshirt and skinny jeans. Simple and comfortable, she thought. She changed quickly and applied some powder and lip balm.

 

                “Are you done?” she heard Min Hyuk asked outside.

 

                “I’m nearly done. Two minutes!”

 

Min Hyuk’s jaw dropped and his eyes widen when he saw his wife out from the room. He shook his head and pushed back the lady into her room. Krystal startled and frowned at him.

 

                “Why?” she asked.

 

                “Change now. You’re not going like this.” He said.

 

                “Is it wrong to wear this?” she asked, louder while pointing at herself.

 

                “It’s not wrong to wear this…but..” he said while sighing, “We’re going to someone’s office, Krystal. Wear blouse or anything but no shirt and skinny jeans.”

 

                “Then, what should I wear then?” she hissed. “A formal office attire?” she said, smiled slyly.

 

Deeply sighed, Min Hyuk went towards the wardrobe and opened it harshly. Krystal just stood there quietly and watched over Min Hyuk’s action. He pulled a casual flowery-printed dress and threw it to Krystal.

 

                “Wear this.”

 

                “But, it’s too revealing!”

 

                “No more excuse. I’ll wait for you at living room. Make it fast.”

 

Krystal flamed her eyes, and slammed the door hard, causing a loud thud. She changed into the dress and looked at herself in the mirror. The dress revealed her long milky legs up, but still can covered her thighs.

 

                “Now, you look like my wife.” Min Hyuk said. “Let’s go.”

 

When Min Hyuk pronounced my wife, she felt something in her belly, the feeling of something tickling inside; but she ignored it and grabbed her bag, followed Min Hyuk’s steps from behind.

 

***

 

Chapter 9 up! They're married!!! ^^

More dramas soon, I hope you can bear with me hehehe

Sorry have writer block's these days,I don't know why.

Thank you new subscribers I hope you're enjoying this shabby FF

Leave your thoughts on comment box, and thanks for upvoting!

Thank you! ^^