Chapter 7 : Why?

Love still exists...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7 : Why?

 

Sehun POV:

 

“We need to talk, Hun~” my parents spoke.

I raised my brows in all curiosity and walk over to the sofa. As soon as I sat down, my dad cleared his throat, bringing the entire situation to a serious note. I looked at him and then to my mother, I could sense that this is definitely going to somewhere about my life.

 

“I hope it doesn't involved me entering the company and taking over it, I’m not ready yet” I thought to myself.

 

“Sehun. Son, we have something important to tell you and we know that you have a girlfriend. So Young, am I right?” My dad finally spoke and focused his gaze on me.

 

“Y-yeah. I’ll bring her home when the time is right. Don’t wo..” My dad suddenly stopped me as he signaled with his palm.

 

“You don’t have to bring her home. Not now and not in the future either.” My dad said as he diverts his gazed away from me and picked up his cup and drank from it.

 

Having much focus on the teacup, he knew exactly what was my reaction and how confused I am. He then continued, “Because you are going to get married. Married to someone else who you dearly know, in a way. Someone whom our family has tight bonding with, for decades.”

 

“Sehun…” My mom called out.

 

I swear that wasn’t really what I was expecting for, but who is this family that we are so close to that I have to sacrifice my love life for? I decided to voice out and go against what my family wanted. “Appa! N-no…” I was stooped once again.

 

I knew that was the sign of “there’s no more to talk about and no questions are to be asked.” I let out a sound of sigh as I slouched and fall onto the backrest of the sofa. I closed my eyes and frown, not knowing what is the next thing to do.

 

“Am I really giving up on my relationship with So Young to be married to a girl I don’t love or worse still, someone whom I have never met before?” I thought deeply.

 

To be very honest, I have never been such troubled for my entire life before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter